• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

I would honestly go against an assassin than a mage.

Assassins usually have to get into melee range to burst one target where mages burst in AOE.

Although fizz, akali, and talon can rot in hell.

Fizz is the worst of them, I feel. I agree though, mages are far more problematic, especially if they have a stun.

Negaduck

na or euw?

join neogaf channel regardless

NA. Will do.

You should have been around in URF (Ultra Rapid Fire) mode. :p Everyone got free CDR of something like 80%. Sadly I think I got to play that mode after they changed it so it didn't affect Sona. I didn't seem to be able to spam as fast as you would think. Then, they removed her completely.

I actually came back just to play during that week with a friend. Orianna was the best. I played as her, talon and karma. So stupid, it was the best.

Every single game I've played for the last week has had at least one of Katarina, Fizz, Zed or LeBlanc in it. They usually get fed too. That's not counting my duo queue partner, who plays Ahri mid every chance he gets. I think the days of Ziggs/Ori every game have came to an end. Personally I enjoyed them more, but mid is by far my weakest role so I'm not too fussed what's played.

The only one I really have a problem with is Fizz. He's obnoxious and always seems to win his 1v1 over and over. His CDs are so low I often can't snag the return kill as a jungler even if I react quickly.

drawkcaB

Didn't you know? During the assassin meta in S3 they could only kill one champion. On the bright side playing Lissandra should be more enjoyable without having to go through all those high range mages.

Damn...learn Fizz or Zed. On the one hand Zed has ranged poke, is energy based, and last hits like a boss thanks to his passive. On the other hand, Fizz is a bastard and I have all his skins...well his good skins. Void Fizz sucks.

brian!

Didn't you know? During the assassin meta in S3 they could only kill one champion. On the bright side playing Lissandra should be more enjoyable without having to go through all those high range mages.

Damn...learn Fizz or Zed. On the one hand Zed has ranged poke, is energy based, and last hits like a boss thanks to his passive. On the other hand, Fizz is a bastard and I have all his skins...well his good skins. Void Fizz sucks.

zed for the splits, fizz to snowball
or zed just so you can confuse ppl when the patch hits

drawkcaB

zed for the splits, fizz to snowball
or zed just so you can confuse ppl when the patch hits

Fuck I can't pick. I wish I could return champions so I finally make some decisions in this goddam game. Probably Fizz. He's easier to play right? Still going to jungle/support main so easier champions to learn in other lanes is always welcome.

brian!

Fuck I can't pick. I wish I could return champions so I finally make some decisions in this goddam game. Probably Fizz. He's easier to play right? Still going to jungle/support main so easier champions to learn in other lanes is always welcome.

one time i returned nami for rengar

i think fizz is prtty hard to play when he's behind but i don't own him, but he also hits a crzy spike when he gets his item, like it doesn't really take much for him to get going

zed performs decently in comp. play
i feel like it wouldn't be weird to see c9 fizz in playoffs

zkylon

zkylewd
play fizz

easier in every possible way and much more reliable

I'm pretty down with this Yasuo skin:

yass.jpg

Ocho

Placement LAN story time.

My mid fizz decides to troll in champ select because I'm going Lulu top and he thinks it's a troll pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom