• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

NA LCS Summer Split - Week 8 - Day 1

t1405191600z1.png

compLexity vs Curse
Evil Geniuses vs Cloud 9
Counter Logic Gaming vs Team SoloMid
LMQ vs Team Dignitas

Please use the LCS thread for further discussion. Let's keep this thread spoiler free.

I feel the exact opposite. I can't even watch all of eu every week because of how boring it is.
All of competitve League is fucking boring. Not one iota of variation anywhere.

all this Zyra love is getting me teary-eyed.
Aatrox and Zyra need to disappear for all eternity. It's even worse that they're the first and last alphabetically in the total champion roster, so that everyone else is sandwiched by two grotesque abominations.

Tizoc

Up against a Trynda, Lucian and LeBlanc, gonna build Banshee for this, Lebonk wastes me with ease as Twitch.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Aatrox and Zyra need to disappear for all eternity. It's even worse that they're the first and last alphabetically in the total champion roster, so that everyone else is sandwiched by two grotesque abominations.
Aatrox is the most useless and inconsequential champion in the game and Zyra can only be complained about with a straight face because we're on the tail end of the thresh/leona/morgana era and braum is now somewhat tolerable.

i'm sure when this relatively long lull between champions and/or reworks ends we'll have some new roll to complain about and Zyra can continue suffering the injustice of babying ADC's without people complaining about her.

Moodmon

Neo Member
Regular ping is like 80. EUW ping is like 160.

Sounds like if I was playing on my NA account. Though I am lucky in that I normally get sub 50 pings. I absolutely cannot play on NA, it just feels so,,,treacley. Having to wait that split second to do anything is really tough to adjust to from really low pings.

I'm about to get a lot of hate from certain parts of LoLGaf, aren't I?

Blizzard

Banned
My current ranked game has Goth Annie vs. Armor of the Fifth Age Taric as support.

I can't handle the combined fabulosity.

Tizoc

Anyone tried using Twitch on Top lane? Not that I'd ever do that but just asking if he's as viable as Quinn.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
That's because there are only 6 bans.

Kass, Kayle, Lee, Jax, Elise, Eve, Morgana, Braum, Yasuo.
Frankly, the only true worthy permabans i see on that list is Kayle and possibly jax. the rest are personal preference.

hell, i would never ban elise, eve, morg or lee.

SeigO

Banned
Frankly, the only true worthy permabans i see on that list is Kayle and possibly jax. the rest are personal preference.

hell, i would never ban elise, eve, morg or lee.
If you were a top main you'd ban Eve every game. And if you're a nice person you'd ban Morgana, because really who wants to be against Morgana bottom? I don't know I'd rather just not have my game end because somebody got hit by a (40 minutes into the game) Morg Q.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
If you were a top main you'd ban Eve every game. And if you're a nice person you'd ban Morgana, because really who wants to be against Morgana bottom? I don't know I'd rather just not have my game end because somebody got hit by a (40 minutes into the game) Morg Q.

anyone who doesnt play leona or thresh would just about ruin her in lane, so i don't really see her as a problem. There's a reason she didn't see play until high CC/low damage supports were meta, harass lanes abuse morg's cooldowns, sustain lanes dont care about her at all and damage oriented supports treat black shield like a joke. a 40 minute morg Q is less threatening than a blitz and most people agree that 40 minutes blitz hooks do not justify picking him.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm a bit sad because I was doing well with Fiora for a few games, but the streak had to end with a promotion game. :( I may have still done the best on my team in that game, but I was against a Nasus who had 1800 WINS (who knows how many games) played and I did quite poorly.

rankedohfo6.png

I have a mental block that makes me think I will lose the final promotion game if I play it, so I should probably take a break.

Newt

I'm a bit sad because I was doing well with Fiora for a few games, but the streak had to end with a promotion game. :( I may have still done the best on my team in that game, but I was against a Nasus who had 1800 WINS (who knows how many games) played and I did quite poorly.

rankedohfo6.png

I have a mental block that makes me think I will lose the final promotion game if I play it, so I should probably take a break.
You're progressing after you've stop playing Rengar. Who would've guessed.

Blizzard

Banned
You're progressing after you've stop playing Rengar. Who would've guessed.
The opposite is actually true in terms of ranking -- I went DOWN another tier to silver 4 after I stopped playing Rengar. It remains to be seen if I will get back to silver 3 or 2 where I was with Rengar.

Aatrox is the most useless and inconsequential champion in the game and Zyra can only be complained about with a straight face because we're on the tail end of the thresh/leona/morgana era and braum is now somewhat tolerable.
I wasn't making a hyperbolic statement about her being overpowered or anything of the sort. All my issues with Zyra revolve around her being the female counterpart of Aatrox with her bad aesthetics, grating audio cues (especially that sleazy voice filter) and sloppily put together kit.

Her Harrowing skin being pretty good is literally the only compliment I can give to her. Too bad it's still a Zyra skin.

Leezard

I can agree with banning Eve, even though I mainly play bot lane. She just sucks to deal with. Only Jax and Kayle are must-bans for me, though.

Morgana is not really worth the ban except if you have some special plan that gets wrecked by her, I think. I like facing her bot as she is kinda useless if you are decent at dodging (and positioning for dodging) her Q.

Blizzard

Banned
yay more people seeing the light and playing Fiora.

Do you enjoy playing her, Summons?
She is all right, though I wish her "worzee opponent" line was played more often than selecting her, and I wish I didn't hit space by reflex when I ult and end up in random places with the camera jumping around.

Nev

Banned
When are they gonna revamp every autotargeted spell into a skillshot? If I wanted to play a MOBA with outdated, engine-restrained gameplay from a fan made mod stuck in 2005 I would play Dota/2.

Like, how the fuck Ryze, Kassadin, Jax or Irelia are not "anti-fun", Morello? Jesus.

When are they gonna revamp every autotargeted spell into a skillshot? If I wanted to play a MOBA with outdated, engine-restrained gameplay from a fan made mod stuck in 2005 I would play Dota/2.

Like, how the fuck Ryze, Kassadin, Jax or Irelia are not "anti-fun", Morello? Jesus.

They've said for ages that Irelia is an anti-fun champ and when she's a default top lane pick she's too good. They want to rework her. I wouldn't be surprised to see her nerfed if she gets more popular.

Jax just got nerfed.

Kassadin is getting nerfs.

I agree on Ryze. Ryze is dumb.

zkylon

zkylewd
those champions being different degrees of broken has nothing to do with targeted spells

well ryze maybe a bit

SeigO

Banned
Morgana is not really worth the ban except if you have some special plan that gets wrecked by her, I think. I like facing her bot as she is kinda useless if you are decent at dodging (and positioning for dodging) her Q.
Haha I guess my inadequacy at support must make me inflate her value. Because I suck at all supports, but I will occasionally wreck shit with Morg because she's so easy to play and effective. (When I'm forced to support I always go Morg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom