• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
all i'm sayin' is, all anyone has to do to beat mario is just flick him and he instantly loses his powerup and dies.

now kirby, kirby could take out spiderman. maybe some batmans, but not preptime batman (aka bullshit batman)

Oh really?

HTfzOqCm.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
Oh really?

temporary power that lasts for like 5 seconds.

what's he gonna do after that?

oh right, DIE.

mario is also a fat plumber who can jump high. OH WOW spiderman can just wait on a roof or in a web or some crap for the power to expire, and then take him out.

batman too.

now my man, Mr. L? He could wreck anyone

brian!

if tristana is op what about when she shoots mario?
do you think jayce is related to mario i mean they look pretty similar

V_Arnold

This one's for ya, Dobkeratops
vYamPbD.jpg

They told me "I fucked up bot". They told me I cant support.
Then they realized that the dawn has arrived.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is dis the new Smash bros threaaaaaaaaaaaaad?

Ferrio

Banned
^Ewww WTF he has a shit ton of kills too.

I mean I guess hurricane makes sense as it's a shit ton of ATK speed and triggers his onhit... but the passive is wasted in big mode. Might be fun to try for shits though.

Haly

More like Rammus mid, and you have to use the Bowser skin.

SUPER SMASH BOWSER FOURRRRRRRRRRRR

Blizzard

Banned
48-minute game, I was on purple, we won in the end. It was a super painful struggle though. Two people died from their team invading jungle, and it went downhill from there. Note the death map -- I think we lost BOTH our nexus towers, and the only time we ever even got near their base was to take the inhib after winning a teamfight, and to win the game.

The game ended because Miss Fortune got caught, Lee Sin burned his ult to save her, they only had 4 people, and that left nothing to immediately interrupt the Katarina ult. We almost all died without getting the nexus; I might have cried if that happened.

drawkcaB

This one's for ya, Dobkeratops
vYamPbD.jpg

They told me "I fucked up bot". They told me I cant support.
Then they realized that the dawn has arrived.

What the fuck? You build SotAG with Face of the Mountain? Is this broken or something? I thought you weren't allowed to have two gold generating items.

23qwerty

gnark7ug8.png

These are from a player who was almost on my team in a ranked game. I thought some of you might enjoy the item selection.

Honestly, not that bad of itemization. Flare with Hurricane is actually pretty good, on Kayle anyway. Maybe with his onhit it'd be good too. Complete waste in mega gnar though...

Nekofrog

Banned
Honestly, not that bad of itemization. Flare with Hurricane is actually pretty good, on Kayle anyway. Maybe with his onhit it'd be good too. Complete waste in mega gnar though...

the only reason hurricane used to be good on kayle was because of her passive shred being applied to multiple targets, and wave clear.

Ferrio

Banned
the only reason hurricane used to be good on kayle was because of her passive shred being applied to multiple targets, and wave clear.

Well it would apply %health damage to multiple people, that isn't too shabby.

Wait.....does hurricane cause him to rage faster?! Going to test.

EDIT: Yes it does. I may have to eat crow here. AOE % health attacks + charge his ultimate form way faster? Sign me up.

drawkcaB

Well it would apply %health damage to multiple people, that isn't too shabby.

Wait.....does hurricane cause him to rage faster?! Going to test.

EDIT: Yes it does. I may have to eat crow here. AOE % health attacks + charge his ultimate form way faster? Sign me up.

...interesting...

Blizzard

Banned
Secret hurricane meta confirmed!

I thought it was funny because there was also thornmail and sunfire cape, which are probably also items people typically condemn as bad ideas.

i dont get why people dont just build him as an annoying split pusher. i mean he has all of the tools to do it. MS steroid, good escapes and when he turns into a giant ass monster, he gains a huge amount of defensive and offensive stats making him extremely hard to duel. blade triforce etc etc.

Haly

He can't really split push with impunity because he needs to manage his Rage so that he's always hovering around 80-90. That means there comes a point where he has to stop attacking to conserve Mega Gnar, or risk leaving himself open to getting jumped on.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Just play splitpush Quinn. Transform into pigeon whenever you want for super speed.

Ferrio

Banned
Hurricane+Cleaver on gnar it works. Not sure if it's the best... but it works. Unfortunately we threw *hard* in that game. You know the type, when people are ahead and suddenly think they can 1v3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom