• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Anyone tried Statik Shiv on Gnar? Not liking the slow attack speed on Mega Gnar >_>;

Also would making transforming into Mega Gnar an Ulti for Mini Gnar make the little guy unbalanced?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think Mega Gnar's chasing ability is more of a problem than his AS.

Yes, it would. The only thing keeping him in check is the complexity of Rage management. Without it, they'd have to nerf all of Mega Gnar's stuff.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hard to hit Vayne with that shit.

And other Gnars.

I was getting kited all day it made me sad.
iqEj3eg5UErPk.png

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I wonder how Gnar rage works in dumbinion. Other champs have increased fury/rage generation on the map, but it would hurt Gnar if that slider was messed with.

zkylon

zkylewd
we tried a bit of support gnar with my friend and it's not too bad, i liked it. worked pretty well with caitlyn and ashe, not so much with ezreal.

also i don't want to buy that cait skin but splash is too tempting

please send help

Newt

we tried a bit of support gnar with my friend and it's not too bad, i liked it. worked pretty well with caitlyn and ashe, not so much with ezreal.

also i don't want to buy that cait skin but splash is too tempting

please send help
Zkylon alarm going off.

Feebastic

Can't remember the last female skin splash I saw that wasn't overblown T&A waifutastic. Gj Rito this one is actually pretty cool.

Edit: Forgot Debonair Vi. Point still stands on too many waifus, not enough women.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Can't remember the last female skin splash I saw that wasn't overblown T&A waifutastic. Gj Rito this one is actually pretty cool.

Edit: Forgot Debonair Vi. Point still stands on too many waifus, not enough women.
well, lets examine skins of 2014.

headhunter caitlynn - not waifu
riot kayle - not waifu
arcade mf - waifu
debonair vi - not waifu
woad quinn - not waifu
river spirit nami - not waifu
blade queen lissandra - no comment
atlantean syndra - waifu
heartseaker ashe - waifu
lunar goddess diana - not waifu

therefore i propose that the actual problem is that we don't get enough waifu skins.

I think Mega Gnar's chasing ability is more of a problem than his AS.

Yes, it would. The only thing keeping him in check is the complexity of Rage management. Without it, they'd have to nerf all of Mega Gnar's stuff.
I hate that Riot is giving bigger champions deliberately delayed auto-attacks. Garen and Trundle for example got actively worse upon their rework in this regard and they didn't learn how obnoxious this is with Mega Gnar either. Nautilus, Zac and Sejuani also come to mind. All of them are also very prone to unintentional auto-attack animation cancelling... something that plagued Wukong and others before, until they fixed it upon the realization of how stupid of a drawback that was.

I want my snappy old Trundle who could smack you three times within a second back, if you had the timing down pat.

They figured "not even T&A can salvage this abominable Caitlyn skin."

zkylon

zkylewd

riot kayle - not waifu
arcade mf - waifu
debonair vi - not waifu
woad quinn - not waifu
atlantean syndra - waifu
heartseaker ashe - waifu

therefore i propose that the actual problem is that we don't get enough waifu skins.
i'm zkylon and i approve of this message

riot kayle - not waifu
arcade mf - waifu
debonair vi - not waifu
woad quinn - not waifu
atlantean syndra - waifu
heartseaker ashe - waifu

Panda pls

Nev

Banned

riot kayle - not waifu
arcade mf - waifu
debonair vi - not waifu
woad quinn - not waifu
atlantean syndra - waifu
heartseaker ashe - waifu

Coincidentally, Woad Quinn and Lunar Goddess are by far the best skins. And Headhunter is waifu. Devonair Vi is definitely waifu material for people who like that kind of women. Vi as a whole is a waifu stereotypically aimed towards lesbians anyways. Every female in this game is a waifu except the yordles (except Lulu, that's a waifu for lollis, ugh).

I think I have some bad luck lately... I went from silver V to promo for Gold V and then starting loosing all games. One ahri DC after 5 min, Caytlin bot that fed 10/0 corki in 10 min, Gnar jungler 1/10 and so on...
Now I'm silver 2 with 40 lp, lol xD

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Coincidentally, Woad Quinn and Lunar Goddess are by far the best skins. And Headhunter is waifu. Devonair Vi is definitely waifu material for people who like that kind of women. Vi as a whole is a waifu stereotypically aimed towards lesbians anyways.
everybody's waifu when you think like that though.

there are people who are sexually attracted to cars! that means robo-vel'koz isnt even safe!

Leezard

Yup. I'm casually watching it while I wait for the Alliance match. I could see Roccat grabbing a map or two but I'm expecting Fnatic to beat them.

I think Fnatic will win as well, but I'm hoping for Roccat to make an upset. Still, Roccat will have worse chances than Fnatic at worlds.

le bip

Neo Member
I think Fnatic will win as well, but I'm hoping for Roccat to make an upset. Still, Roccat will have worse chances than Fnatic at worlds.

Game 3 is actually pretty damn close but I can't help but see how mechanically inferior Overpow is compared to top tier eu midlaners. I don't think Fizz really suits him, he tends to misplay in clutch situations.

Edwardo

Hmm.. Woad king Darius and Fiora on sale tomorrow..

To Woad king or not to Woad king.

And is it time to jump on the Fiora GAF love fest?

I'd skip. I got it in a mystery gift so I use it, but tbh regular Darius is perfectly fine.

Glad I spent money on it already :(

Hey as long as you're having fun then who cares.

Anybody in the silver (and gold/bronze) league want to group up for some ranked? It's scary to try my luck solo queueing...... MJ Doja is the name, or just say something here and i'll add you

I'm always down to play. My ingame name is mmmCHOWDAH. Either add me or i'll add you next time i'm on. I'm in Silver as well.

Do you guys ever turn off a stream if you see them playing a certain champ

Like i just opened wings' stream and saw he was playing nid and turned it off

I just dont think shes interesting to watch

Yea I like watching wings, but he plays Riven all the time now and I'm not really into her.

Congrats gaf team

i like that caitlyn splash

i like that caitlyn splash a lot

Same here. Looks really nice. I dunno if i'll but the skin though, I have 4 cait skins already and I rarely play her.

zkylon

zkylewd
Coincidentally, Woad Quinn and Lunar Goddess are by far the best skins. And Headhunter is waifu. Devonair Vi is definitely waifu material for people who like that kind of women. Vi as a whole is a waifu stereotypically aimed towards lesbians anyways. Every female in this game is a waifu except the yordles (except Lulu, that's a waifu for lollis, ugh).
not enough yandere waifus tho

Game 3 is actually pretty damn close but I can't help but see how mechanically inferior Overpow is compared to top tier eu midlaners. I don't think Fizz really suits him, he tends to misplay in clutch situations.

pls take lcs talk here to avoid spoiling people: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=751667&page=53 :)

Same here. Looks really nice. I dunno if i'll but the skin though, I have 4 cait skins already and I rarely play her.

avoid if possible

cait is boringgggg

Leezard

I'll reply in the lcs thread

I think they finally got kassadin into a good place with the latest nerfs, made a huge difference when I was playing him, felt noticeably weaker but still could hold my own.

garath

I'd skip. I got it in a mystery gift so I use it, but tbh regular Darius is perfectly fine.

You're right. Plus I have WAY too many skins as it is. Don't need it!!

I'm even avoiding Arcade MF. I already have waterloo, secret agent and mafia lol

though Project:Yasuo is mine

zkylon

zkylewd
i just hate how at one point as cait i feel as i'm not strong anymore

she's lots of fun in lane but later on she's so dam unexciting

mf and jinx 4 life

TomShoe

Banned
Pffffff need an ADC secondary. 2-2 in ranked with Twitch but laning is hard because everyone is using Trist/Lulu and harassing me to death

Seriously fuck Glitterlance

I always get a billion assists when I play Cait. I can never snag the kills.

Ace in the Hole mang

garath

Pffffff need an ADC secondary. 2-2 in ranked with Twitch but laning is hard because everyone is using Trist/Lulu and harassing me to death

Seriously fuck Glitterlance

Ace in the Hole mang

Edwardo's suggestion of Corki is pretty good. He's pretty safe and a good third pick if you don't want to play KogMaw.

Caitlyn is a nice safe ADC if you are getting out poked by the Trist + lulu/nami combo.

zkylon

zkylewd
I like Jinx a lot but I wouldn't recommend her for a "oh crap, I have to ADC" pick. I feel like she needs more dedication to be effective against the Trist/Kog meta.

yea i was just looking for excuse to post fanart :p

jinx is actually really bad against poke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom