• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcz117chief

Blizzard

Banned
I hate that Riot is giving bigger champions deliberately delayed auto-attacks. Garen and Trundle for example got actively worse upon their rework in this regard and they didn't learn how obnoxious this is with Mega Gnar either. Nautilus, Zac and Sejuani also come to mind. All of them are also very prone to unintentional auto-attack animation cancelling... something that plagued Wukong and others before, until they fixed it upon the realization of how stupid of a drawback that was.
Thank you for noticing this. Right after the Garen rework, I tried him and he felt HORRIBLE with the autoattack timing. I think I got a little better at it, but I miss when things were responsive.

It's bad enough when you're playing with east coast ping, combined with random server lag, combined with enemy players that have 300+ ping. When you stack weirdly delayed melee attacks on top of that, it's even worse.

BvDqGbvIcAE8aGE.jpg:large

Still cait with the mask off? bleh

The person I quoted first said "cait" does he mean Caitlyn ?

Is Caitlyn as Headhunter Caitlyn as a Predator but outside the mask which she doesnt use (I think she uses it in her recall and her R) I dont see a Predator reference

Also didnt she have to see trought the gun sights instead of looking to the barrel?

mcz117chief

Is Caitlyn as Headhunter Caitlyn as a Predator but outside the mask which she doesnt use (I think she uses it in her recall and her R) I dont see a Predator reference

Also didnt she have to see trought the gun sights instead of looking to the barrel?

Yeah, the aiming thing is weird. But I don't agree that every skin has to be a reference to something, she is just headhunter as in "futuristic", like Master Yi.

zkylon

zkylewd
wow player support sure asks a lot of questions to send you your rp spent

that's actually pretty good, it's just that it's hard to remember the first 5 champions i bought :I

also i thought i was gonna get that space invaders icon for buying arcade mf :I

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Huh, log into league and get a welcome to Plat 5 popup.

#2pro

Blizzard

Banned
wow player support sure asks a lot of questions to send you your rp spent

that's actually pretty good, it's just that it's hard to remember the first 5 champions i bought :I

also i thought i was gonna get that space invaders icon for buying arcade mf :I
It's been what, YEARS since I got my first champions. I have no idea how I would remember that.

Huh, log into league and get a welcome to Plat 5 popup.

#2pro
Everyone who got the platinum level, jump off the team so I can jump in and get a ward skin please. ;_;

zkylon

zkylewd
They didn't ask me that.
well i guess argie lol does care about security unlike your sucky servers

:I

It's been what, YEARS since I got my first champions. I have no idea how I would remember that.
yea they asked me a couple questions like that, really hard to answer so i just told them a couple things i remembered

i think graves was the first champion i bought

so weird

Blizzard

Banned
Ward skins are based on ranked team games played.
I know, but since I know zero people who have room in a ranked team, I'm very unlikely to get any closer. :p

Ultimately I think I'm unlikely to find one since most of the regulars are much higher skill level than me and already have the skin.

Well, the time has come. I think I have to start playing Lucian/Trist/Kog as my ADC rotation like everyone else is doing. Been having a bad streak lately and aren't having games where I'm like 10-3-15 anymore.

mcz117chief

I just unlocked Yasuo and I must say one thing, he is the most fun champion I have ever played, the feels when you actually pull of a good combo and land massive damage feels as awesome as owning in Ninja Gaiden or Metal Gear Rising. I can't get enough of this champ, he is now by far my favourite (the only one that comes close is Xin/Zhao Yun since I have been playing him for a long time so I do really well with him).

Nekofrog

Banned
Ur the only one I usually see.

Actually I see Ferrio too.

and SteveWinwood

right now i'm in a nerd war with some plebs who claim mario is more powerful than spiderman and batman

i say all they have to do is touch him and he loses his powerups and dies

i mean

how can mario even hope to win

Nekofrog

Banned
all i'm sayin' is, all anyone has to do to beat mario is just flick him and he instantly loses his powerup and dies.

now kirby, kirby could take out spiderman. maybe some batmans, but not preptime batman (aka bullshit batman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom