• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
oh ok my b

weird about bubble tho

i HATE mobi boots on nami. so many times in fights someone will get away because i can't get in bubble range due to being in combat and losing the bonus movement speed.

cdr boots are where it's at on nami
tbh i often don't upgrade boots on nami just cos i hate her high ms animation

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I heard Newt got carried to Diamond four. You should all congratulate him.

Newt

OMG Sivir Buffs! Thanks Neko!

Also, finally made it to diamond 4. Seems like the solution was to find a player who plays supports as unorthodox and the ADCs I play. Their botlane was so confused their only solution was to feed uncontrollably.
59599dccee687c453a30baad9b81238a.png

I heard Newt got carried to Diamond four. You should all congratulate him.
Teamwork man.

zkylon

zkylewd
i was gonna mention the sivir thing but s@20 says it might just be a center to edge thing

don't get all hyped up just yet

Ocho

Also, finally made it to diamond 4. Seems like the solution was to find a player who plays supports as unorthodox and the ADCs I play. Their botlane was so confused their only solution was to feed uncontrollably.

Teamwork man.

How the f does a Morgana loses against a Taric.

Mothman91

Teamwork man.
"dude, once you say it about give times, I understand"

looooooool.

Korten

Banned
Anyone want to duo Silver sometime? :( I really just want to get out of Silver IV, been in it for a month. I don't want to be carried mind you, just play with good people for once...

garath

I wish it was faster to get to level 30. I have like a level 6 account. I'd want to try ranked again from ground zero. But no way I'm putting another 100 hours into a new account.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I wish it was faster to get to level 30. I have like a level 6 account. I'd want to try ranked again from ground zero. But no way I'm putting another 100 hours into a new account.

100 hours? Just buy some xp (both timed and per win they stack). Play 3v3 bots with heimer, sivir or someone who pushes fast. Win in ~10 minutes. Win ~118ish games and wow lvl 30 so ez.

It's a lot nicer if you have two monitors since you can just watch a stream on one and just herp derp drop heimer turrets in the actual game.

garath

100 hours? Just buy some xp (both timed and per win they stack). Play 3v3 bots with heimer, sivir or someone who pushes fast. Win in ~10 minutes. Win ~118ish games and wow lvl 30 so ez.

That's much faster. Still about 20-25 hours. That's more than I put in most single player games Lol.

I may actually do it. But ugh. Buying runes and champs again. Fun.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
That's much faster. Still about 20-25 hours. That's more than I put in most single player games Lol.

I may actually do it. But ugh. Buying runes and champs again. Fun.

It's pretty mindless once you get the hang of it hence why I did it with heimer. Just press Q a couple times and move back when bots chase you (They don't target turrets) and just move forward and press Q some more.

Korten

Banned
Went bot in ranked, Syndra support. I did, actually pretty damn good. Bot won easily... Jungle and mid fed sooooo hard the Akali the enemy team that she could 1 v 5...

Blizzard

Banned
4-0 in a row on Olaf with team builder

Is this real life

Or is team builder just super troll
Team builder is super random, unless you've played a whole bunch of games with one particular champion and maybe it starts finding higher level people to match you against.

d[-_-]b

Banned
Rito pls fix this shit, I can only play a couple of hours due to work schedule..

In other news anyone playing Battle Party?

DeadNames

Banned
starting to get the hang of gnar. i REALLY like triforce on him, moreso than bork. I like to sit on phage then pikc up a sheen. he moves really fast and it's impossible to outtrade him if you can catch your boomerang. his W scales 1:1 with AP so you do tons of damage with basics alone.

only thing I hate about him is how annoying his rage is. he can really only teamfight if he's got full rage other than that he seems pretty balanced.

Ferrio

Banned
My current gnar build:

-2 dorans
-brutalizer
-Situational boots
-ghostblade
-Randuins
- Triforce
-Wit's end
-????

Runes: