• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
41Btoeb.jpg

My eyes.

THEY BURN.

zkylon

zkylewd
i still think victorious skin could be nami. i probably would stick with sushi nami but she'd deserve it much more than morgana

i mean the headpiece is namiesque for sure and i dunno lips and eyes gives a watery vibe imo

You never want a Victorious skin for your champion, because then it makes a real one further off.
yup

besides having the same skin as everyone else is boring, you gotta be special!

tumblr_naswu4TjWz1tdm9gso1_1280.jpg

Relevant.
i like the one with mf's boobs

They released victorious Nami? Basically got most of GAF to gold :p.
<3

she getting me to plat alright

Aside from Akali, what champs benefit from Spell Vamp? 2 of LeBlanc's 3 abilities can apply full spell vamp for example, but I don't recall seeing such items built on her.
vlad and pretty much no one else

i've done silly stuff like buying wota on anivia and ori but spell vamp is crap

This Nev + Costy arguing is glorious.
yup, too bad i was asleep and couldn't enjoy it live :I

Reverse Oriana where you control the ball and send a miniature Ori around to do things.
dam that would be so cute

don't you people ever think about my feelings

Ocho

i still think victorious skin could be nami. i probably would stick with sushi nami but she'd deserve it much more than morgana

Morgana was confirmed by Riot. I don't know why you would say Nami deserves it more than Morgana, though.

Achtius

Nothing fits the theme of a Victorious skin as much as a fallen angel "having plumbed forgotten ways to gather forbidden might to become a powerful mistress of the black arts," who also "is driven by her obsession to defeat her sister Kayle" and "willingly fights in the League of Legends for the privilege of being able to destroy her sister again, and again, and again."

Such a display of heroism. Could not have ask for a better candidate.

idk, Victorious Diana would be pretty cool. I mean her struggle to be heard and recognized. The only problem is no one played her.

Bit sad that it's Morgana. Boring champion to play, and there has already been a support victorious skin.

Been holding out spending my IP since I was hoping for a free 6300 ip champ. Honestly I was expecting Lucian, or maybe Jinx/Yasuo/Zed as the vic skin.

Morg is just really boring to play as and to play against.

For the guys on the last page talking about trying to climb to gold, don't focus on picking hard carry champions or anything, just play what you're good at, focus on simple champions that scale well and fit your team, and try to be supportive to your teammates and motivate them.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think i read somewhere that riot said it was gonna be for a low skins champion which is why i'm thinking it may not be morg

not saying i don't see what you guys mean but something about the picture doesn't 100% sell me

Victorious skins are usually for champs that had most influence in competitive games. Morg is definitely among the top. Trist not likely since she'll probably get a VU. Same goes for S2 Eve.

Blizzard

Banned
Team pushing up mid, suddenly mid laner Xerath goes AFK in ranked for a while. Sorry, they say, "potheads gotta eat".

50 minutes into the ranked game, we get 1-2 key kills, time to push a tower! Wait, Xerath AFK? "not afk" "gotta hit the bong".

The hazards of long games.

Type2

i mean the headpiece is namiesque for sure and i dunno lips and eyes gives a watery vibe imo

yup

besides having the same skin as everyone else is boring, you gotta be special!

i like the one with mf's boobs

<3

she getting me to plat alright

vlad and pretty much no one else

i've done silly stuff like buying wota on anivia and ori but spell vamp is crap

yup, too bad i was asleep and couldn't enjoy it live :I

dam that would be so cute

don't you people ever think about my feelings
Jungle karthus love spellvamp runes.

zkylon

zkylewd
Zirene &#8207;@LoLZirene 9h
@JoshyyBoii118 nami beats her

zirene is the best

btw i'm totally addicted to this mitsurugi kamui hikae thing if costy was around i'm sure he'd love it

Ferga

Alright. 4th time back into diamond 4.

Let's see if I get demoted to plat 2 again

On another note, a Karthus almost carried an entire game by himself. game basically became a 1v5 since everyone of the enemy team got crushed in lane but karthus was just destroying us with suicide plays and ults.

So many Vaynes in gold picking into my support Morg. Please don't stop.
l4SETJq.gif

Everytime my ult goes off cooldown gets at least 1 kill. I think people in my Elo still expect Q->R instead of R->Q so they always conveniently walk within ult range making it easy to chain CC them for several seconds.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Would need a trash bag for that abomination.

tm24

Just had a game where a Noc berated me as Morg for not building tank and kept yelling the entire game that he was an assassin and thus he had to build Shiv and Essence Reaver. Needless to say, it was not a fun game

zkylon

zkylewd
no hentai in this game afaik

i have yet to beat it in very hard so i dunno maybe it's one of those things you get for beating it

Blizzard

Banned
I had a jungle Gnar do really well on my team. I think they went up to 50% wins out of 10 ranked Gnar games after that game though, so it wasn't a dominating record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom