• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korten

Banned
Awww yeaaaah.
9fd1666bcccda2297c502eabef5ac8c3.png

Awwwww yeaaaaaah.
a42ce43c427250e5104925538464e56e.png

Isn't Essence Reaver not good for Sivir?

Anyway, THAT buff. Sweet.

Jeff-DSA

Awww yeaaaah.
9fd1666bcccda2297c502eabef5ac8c3.png

Awwwww yeaaaaaah.
a42ce43c427250e5104925538464e56e.png

They have so many abilities that look like they should be hitting and don't or so many that look like they should miss but hit. Orianna's Shockwave pulls you in from beyond the edges of the animation and it's kind of frustrating, to just name one.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Gnar
Boomerang Throw (Mini Q):
Missile Speed increased to 1400 from 1000
Width increased to 60 from 45
Returning Q width increased to 75 from 70
Returning Q missile speed increased to 2600 from 2400
Boulder Toss (Mega Q):
Missile Speed increased to 2100 from 2000
Width increased to 90 from 80
GNAR! (R): now has AP scaling of .5 up from 0

Sivir
Boomerang Blade (Q) range increased to 1250 from 1175

Urgot
Basic attack missile speed increased to 1600 from 1300
Acid Hunter (Q): Now refunds half it’s mana cost if it is used to kill a unit
Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser (R): Cooldown lowered to 120/110/100 from 120 at all ranks
Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser (R): Mana cost lowered to 100 at all ranks from 120 at all ranks

Xeraths W
The Spellthief's line of items no longer procs twice when Xerath hits targets in the center of his spell.

Essence Reaver
Price reduced to 3200g from 3400g

Ichor of Illumination
Cooldown Reduction lowered to 10% from 15%

Master Tier: Testing on PBE

NEW SKINS
Headhunter Caitlyn

PROJECT: Yasuo

Final Boss Veigar

Updated Vayne and Shyvana splash art

Finally, Urgot: Acid Hunter (Q) VFX change, a whole lot of bug fixes, announced new champ, and framerate improvements.

Tizoc

Urgot buffs! Surely more people will try him out now, right?
Right?
Right?
Right?
Rito pls?
btw 4.15 patch notes lol: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-415-notes

"Item purchases, sales and undos while dead are no longer visible to opponents who have vision on your corpse"

i guess that's cool lol

dA FUDGE, you could do that, lol.

So much for the Sheen procs

While I don't use Alistar outside of Tanky Support, that fix is quite lame.

zkylon

zkylewd
dA FUDGE, you could do that, lol.
yup, that's why until tomorrow you should never buy items while you're dead

While I don't use Alistar outside of Tanky Support, that fix is quite lame.
nah, it's a cool fix, really hurts ap and top alistar which are both pretty shitty one dimensional champions in lane

where's your waifu hate now boy

Essence reaver is great on Sivir. It was just too expensive last patch.
this price is pretty close to right i feel

i really want essence reaver to be a thing, it'd be a pretty big boost to most of the adcs i like

Riot kicking ass and taking names. Too much to play right now. Dota getting a big patch this week, Diablo 3 patch just dropped, Riot dropping yet another champ, and Destiny looming.

The fuck. I have work to do too, ya know!

Korten

Banned
I know it's like a .01% chance of happening but I would love for SOMEONE to play Garen at worlds.

Show the world whose the best spinner.

Negaduck

I need to watch these matches of yours, you didn't save them on Twitich/hitbox/yt by any chance?

I actually don't have any saved right now, I used to use lol replay to save all my games does that still work? I can start recording my games if people are interested. Comp isnt the best to stream from right now.

Jeff-DSA

Alistar will be more manageable with his nerf in the next patch. That headbutt and auto with the shiv/sheen combo was ridiculous.

Man, Katarina is such a beast for tower dives once she has Deathfire Grasp. Q, E, W, DFG, ult, get your reset and E out to a minion or teammate. I helped top and bot lanes wreck with some well-timed roaming. Fun.

zkylon

zkylewd
iblRy2Oz3M8Fw8.png

after proving zed mid = defeat i'm here to demonstrate jungle zed is also = defeat

by all means keep picking zed against me

pigeon

Banned
Azir Q&A:

* Azir's soldiers proc on-spell effects as an AoE. They do not proc on-hit effects.
* Turrets have a 60 second max uptime (their health decays) with about a 240s cooldown (not yet clear if this is pre- or post-CDR).
* Turrets act just like turrets (true sight, extra armor when no enemy minions around, probably extra damage as they warm up).
* Ohmwrecker will work on Azir's turrets. (NEW META)
* He definitely does not AA if he has a soldier out.
* Soldiers scale with AP.
* Azir's ultimate is impassible unless you are in an "unstoppable" dash (Vi, J4, Hec, Malph, Noc), are teleporting (Kass, Ez, Flash), or are untargetable while moving (Vlad). So basically it's semipermeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom