• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IaBwS3j.png

True doge's still a problem. early game is so fuckin weak. late game so fuckin strong tho. Deleting carries like LeBlanc. I started 1/5. Ended...better than that.

Speaking of strength, Nidalee is awfully goddamn strong early game these days. Didn't feel good not being able to 1v1 her at any point in the first 15 minutes.

DeadNames

Banned
True doge's still a problem. early game is so fuckin weak. late game so fuckin strong tho. Deleting carries like LeBlanc. I started 1/5. Ended...better than that.

Speaking of strength, Nidalee is awfully goddamn strong early game these days. Didn't feel good not being able to 1v1 her at any point in the first 15 minutes.

ya she's op :^)

DeadNames

Banned
Man Malz is so much stronger than people give him credit for. His ult + pool is a big FU to tanks and can catch/peel so well. Also a 3 sec AOE silence ain't nothing to mess with.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm alive but pretty bummed

ggwp to germieland, really even game and could've gone either way, unfortunately it was not meant to be for us and i had to drag my feet home with a pretty big :( on my face, but at least we rose up to the occasion in spite of missing one of our key men and that shitty ass penalty kick that never was and showed this "messi circlejerk" idea is bullshit

would've been cool to win but c'est la vie, we did ok

i'm glad that my life is back to normal tbh, people actually die of heart attacks during games over here and this shit was ruining my life

Mothman91

ggwp to germieland, really even game and could've gone either way, unfortunately it was not meant to be for us and i had to drag my feet home with a pretty big :( on my face, but at least we rose up to the occasion in spite of missing one of our key men and that shitty ass penalty kick that never was and showed this "messi circlejerk" idea is bullshit

i'm glad that my life is back to normal tbh, people actually die of heart attacks during games over here and this shit was ruining my life
All them cute Argentina ladies, when you gonna introduce them to me zky.

That sucks, I would have been totally happy to see my team make it to the finals, but I would be completely destroyed to see them lose in the last game. But that's how the beautiful game is. It sucks and is great at the same time. Hope you're safe I heard there were some riots over there.

45 minutes and still waiting for a support in team builder.

SeigO

Banned
Woooow I just had a jungle Nidalee completely dominate my last game. I asked him if it was a troll pick in the lobby because I've never seen it before. Has anyone else seen this or was it just a fluke? She had 5k hp end game while still popping squishy champs, I've never seen a more unkillable champ against mixed damage and she was tower diving people all game.

Edit: Never mind the dude has 500 games as Nidalee in S4, I think I solved this one.

Jeff-DSA

Haven't been playing League because I've been in San Jose/Santa Clara for the last few days at California Extreme. I took 2nd in the B division pinball tournament. So yeah, I'm a pretty big deal and you're all in a good spot having me post with you guys.

I won't be home until pretty late, but the League itch is strong right now. I'm already screwed for work tomorrow, what's one more hour of lost sleep? Probably going to put one match in.

Type2

Woooow I just had a jungle Nidalee completely dominate my last game. I asked him if it was a troll pick in the lobby because I've never seen it before. Has anyone else seen this or was it just a fluke? She had 5k hp end game while still popping squishy champs, I've never seen a more unkillable champ against mixed damage and she was tower diving people all game.

aGjbw3H.jpg
I messed around with it on the pbe and it seemed viable as a jungler. I'm a non believer in Nidalee though. I've had some top lane ones carry games hard and dive like nobody's business. I'll experiment with it but I'm no good at Nid.

DeadNames

Banned
god damn... fuck this game.

"lol guys, heres an idea! lets go chase around a TRYNDAMERE while they take our base!"

"great idea morgana, lets do it!"

Do people every fucking think? Jesus christ.

I think the most frustrating part about this game is that getting better at it means you get even more frustrated because you start realizing right away if you could have played something better or if you could have done something differently instead of "oh i lost and i don't know why"

DeadNames

Banned
I think the most frustrating part about this game is that getting better at it means you get even more frustrated because you start realizing right away if you could have played something better or if you could have done something differently instead of "oh i lost and i don't know why"

Unless you're going against Tryndamere and he crits you twice in a row at lvl 2.

Seriously, fuck his W and his passive.

I just got a match where we faced Rene,Braum Xin and a tank nidale protecting caytlin,they completely destroyed our team, what in the world just happened

also one game today i was duoing with my friend and he was support annie and i was cait

and he just walked up and stun tibbers'd their kog and i was just like what the fuck why didn't you ping me you were going in that was a free kill

and he was just like "oh i thought i could kill him myself"

and it just made me so fucking angry. i think i was already tilting at that point but like, cmon. that's bush league shit.

Newt

also one game today i was duoing with my friend and he was support annie and i was cait

and he just walked up and stun tibbers'd their kog and i was just like what the fuck why didn't you ping me you were going in that was a free kill

and it just made me so fucking angry. i think i was already tilting at that point but like, cmon. that's bush league shit.
You have enough time to react to 1.5s stun. Unless your friend flashed that is.

Blizzard

Banned

Minor note, if she walked in range instead of flashing in range, that's a cue you can follow and reposition as the ADC, just in case they make a move like that.

However, either way, that's when you go "np :)" and take the tower or dragon because kog'maw is now nearly dead.

Maintaining positive attitude and being nice even if people make mistakes are ultimate key. Remember how we always talk about people raging in silver and you kept saying people in your silver games are always so nice? Be ultra nice! That's something I definitely need to work on too. Anger is a weapon only to your enemy.

Mothman91

Really liking Kogmaw, but his laning phase is eh. Running around 14% attack speed, and last hitting sucks with it. Once I get TF/Botrk, I can melt their front line pretty easily.

CRS

I actually want to try playing Annie against Braum. It's difficult playing an aggressive support with no sustain for the ADC though. :/

I wonder what would happen if Tibbers was summoned on Braum while his W was up.

You have enough time to react to 1.5s stun. Unless your friend flashed that is.

I think I was able to get an auto or two in, but kog was pretty much under his turret. idr it very clearly anymore and i wasn't recording so i can't watch it back unfortunately. from what I remember he was zoning kog off the wave because his support was back and i was farming a bit closer to the middle of the lane. kog was close to under his turret.

it might not have even been a free kill, i was just kinda peeved because we're in skype so it's like, why wouldn't you just say something, y'know? anything to make things easier.

CRS

idk why u didn't just go ham on tryn and just beat his ass inside out. he can't do anything until he gets his ult.
CC is a Tryn's worst nightmare, try to force his Ult if you can't beat him when he has it, and fight him after he heals or has low rage.

Ferga

Every trynd i've ever vsed against in top lane have crit me with half fury bar at level 2.

God damn infuriating.

"Oh, some cs. He only has a bit less than half fury, i'll take the chance"

*crit*

"well i'm your bitch now"

That moment when you cancel Leona's E with your Fray, only for her to flash-Q.

I had weeks without playing with Thresh, it's so fun to play with him.

zkylon

zkylewd
All them cute Argentina ladies, when you gonna introduce them to me zky.
whenever you want

tho i only know crazy hippie chicks

i tried hanging out with the upclass types but just not my kind of thing

That sucks, I would have been totally happy to see my team make it to the finals, but I would be completely destroyed to see them lose in the last game. But that's how the beautiful game is. It sucks and is great at the same time. Hope you're safe I heard there were some riots over there.
yea a couple friends of me were pretty close to danger but they got out ok

but yea, it's a lot how you put it, it's very cathartic to win but problem is when you lose you don't get that and it's just a pretty powerless feeling. specially when you're that close

i liked that argieland hadn't had a dignified world cup in like forever and we finally got one.

that's it

can't wait to go back to not to caring about this anymore

also i'm surprised at how many germany supporters are out there. i knew argies were hated worldwide but i always figured germans would be hated even more. turns out people really really hate us lol

Tizoc

Going as Jungle Warwick against Shaco it seems
Any tips? I'm thinking of getting a vision ward for m blue in case he tries to lurk in from there.

Nev

Banned
Oh, you're going to win your last promo match with a huge lead and advantage? Here, let me take your 5/2 mid afk for the rest of the match since minute 15 while his premade, to our questions about his premade coming back says: "idk he dc dont know if coming back, all we need is throwmail and we win" Yes, throwmail. Compensation? Lose your promos and fuck you.

This garbage game can burn in fucking hell. Keep releasing shitty skins while the AFK system is the biggest joke in the entire history of multiplayer games. Reinstalling Dota2 cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom