• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Yeah, Yi and Warwick. Basically, if you were going to farm til 6 before doing anything anyway, and you're not Nasus, you can build FF.

I stoppped building Feral on Warwick and went for Elder Lizard or Golem instead. With at least BoRK, his W can reach near 2 Atk speed/second.

bokn

Banned
Korean Regionals are beginning :)

NJWS v KTB

120px-NJWS_logo.png
-vs-
120px-Ktrolsterlogo.png

Zed, Janna, Leona picks.
This patch is quite wonderful!

http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet
http://www.hitbox.tv/ongamenet

Ferga

holy crap.

Just had an annie go 0/6 in 10minutes and a jungle kha zix who built a tear on his first back and then a haunting guise

How the fuck are these people in diamond

I ended the game with 12k gold while my team all ended with around 9k

Smh

bokn

Banned
didn't kha used to build tear? I coulda sworn it used to be a thing.

Yeah you used to build tear in lane because his W was disgusting amounts of damage and scaled pretty well with level with the old W evolve. (It used to proc your passive on everything hit in an AOE)

Korean Games are like EU LCS. Maybe we have a chance at worlds :)

Yeah you used to build tear in lane because his W was disgusting amounts of damage and scaled pretty well with level with the old W evolve. (It used to proc your passive on everything hit in an AOE)

Korean Games are like EU LCS. Maybe we have a chance at worlds :)

I refunded kha after they destroyed his w. huge regret. I dont think i was even level 30 yet.

didn't tear also stack way easier back then?

Just because she's not waifu material doesn't mean her splash is bad.
Waifus come in all shapes and sizes, including badass

Also yeah, Shyvana is not supposed to be naturally cute, she's supposed to be the daughter of a monster and it shows. The splash is awesome.

Ferga

Man, why do I get the worst teams when I get into diamond 4.

I'm given games that are impossible to win no matter how hard i win lane. It's ridiculous.

Just let me get to diamond 3 for once, god damn.

Bacon

Best post 2014.

On topic, is Maokai still incredibly broken right now, or am I just lucky/ good with him? Played a bunch of games with him yesterday, only lost one and that was a surrender because everyone else in my premade had to go eat. Bear in mind that I'm playing around low silver in normals, so maybe people just didn't know how to deal with him.

I tend to win whenever I play him still. I should probably play him more often...

Tizoc

How's Gnar so far? I've been following the build a recent GAFfer suggested, being Youmuu>Trinity>Randuin and tank.
Once the double IP weekend starts, I'll save up for new Rune pages (or maybe spend some more moola and buy a Rune Page pack, effin' Rito...)

Is Feral flare effective on anyone anymore?

build flare on trundle and duel everyone and become a tower pushing god

team trundle is a good jungler
Yeah, Trundle is another one of those select few that favors Feral Flare since neither Ancient Golem nor Elder Lizard have ever been particularly effective on him. It's preferable to sit on the Madreds until you're approaching 30 stacks though unless you're doing really well, so that you can prioritize other items in the mean time (like health). You'll miss out on the pitiful gold income from Wriggles, but Trundle ought to compensate for that with objective control and how easy it is to rack up assists thanks to his Pillar.

Einbroch

Banned
Crossposting:

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

j6RDCiK.png

RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET

I'm literally shaking. My two favorite things in the world colliding.

garath

Crossposting:

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

j6RDCiK.png

RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET RIP WALLET

what the heck is it?

Blizzard

Banned
Man, why do I get the worst teams when I get into diamond 4.

I'm given games that are impossible to win no matter how hard i win lane. It's ridiculous.

Just let me get to diamond 3 for once, god damn.
Isn't Lord Newt also diamond 4? The natural answer is to combine your powers.

In theory, if you play enough games the odds will balance out, since there are 5 unknown players on the other team, but only 4 on yours, and so on. Surely Riot isn't specifically targeting you?

Einbroch

Banned
Doesn't seem that expensive...

They're not. That's why they're great. They're high quality little figures that have swappable parts and poses. Every Nendoroid has accessories/weapons/whatever that work with every other Nendoroid. You can give Ahri Link's Master Sword and shield, if you want. You can give Luigi Ahri's spirit orbs, if you want.

They're awesome.

drawkcaB

Yeah, Trundle is another one of those select few that favors Feral Flare since neither Ancient Golem nor Elder Lizard have ever been particularly effective on him. It's preferable to sit on the Madreds until you're approaching 30 stacks though unless you're doing really well, so that you can prioritize other items in the mean time (like health).

I do the same thing with Rengar. Sit on the Madred's and starting building Tiamat or Brutalizer.

No one agrees with me but Xin is better with Madred's/Wriggle's than he is with Spirit Stone items. The early game objective control and clear speed it brings in comparison to the Spirit Stone items is too good to pass up.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
They're not. That's why they're great. They're high quality little figures that have swappable parts and poses. Every Nendoroid has accessories/weapons/whatever that work with every other Nendoroid. You can give Ahri Link's Master Sword and shield, if you want. You can give Luigi Ahri's spirit orbs, if you want.

They're awesome.
Now I feel like getting one, too bad theyre event exclusive... for now.

JesseZao

The weird thing about it is that she has her left leg forward and her left arm back.

In terms of looking like a dude, they actually made her way more sexualized in this splash.

Waist down she's been made more sexualized female, but the face and shoulders seem to contrast with those choices. I think it's the front on orientation that's causing the issue.

Tizoc

Crossposting:

j6RDCiK.png

She looks like a catgirl.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ahri nendodroid to be sold at worlds. It hopefully isn't some exclusive one off thing.

Blizzard

Banned
Why does the chat box size matter? No one says anything in the GAF room anyway.
Ferrio pasted that chat from a while back when a Rioter dropped by -- the chat (with the old big chat size) was filled with text.

More importantly, the GAF channel always has like 50 people, and it's annoying to try to see who's on now that you have to scroll a lot more. The sudden lack of a minimize button means you have to do extra mouse movement to bring it up and down.

And overall, it just feels weird to have a bunch of text jammed into a tiny box that cannot be resized, when there is a bunch of wasted screen space it could use.

pigeon

Banned
Boggles ze mind that it took this long.

For an internet company, selling anything physical is awful, There are so many legal and logistical challenges to deal with that just selling the right to make and sell merch (and giving up a huge percentage of the possible revenue) is a competitive option.

Leezard

Boggles ze mind that it took this long.

Indeed. I think they had some deal with J!NX (they sell league merchandise, but just a few tshirts and few other things), I don't know if they put themselves in some some sort of bad exclusivity deal with this or if they just skipped merchandising for some other reason.

tm24

The lack of warding and awareness in silver is just painful T___T

God yes. I suck at jungling but lately have been having success with Eve because holy shit it just throws people off completely. I just wish my laners wouldnt push to tower and expect me to gank at tower

Jeff-DSA

God yes. I suck at jungling but lately have been having success with Eve because holy shit it just throws people off completely. I just wish my laners wouldnt push to tower and expect me to gank at tower

I don't jungle often but it always shocks me how often the top and mid lanes are so easily approached without wards giving me away. Bot lane is usually covered.

garath

I don't jungle often but it always shocks me how often the top and mid lanes are so easily approached without wards giving me away. Bot lane is usually covered.

It's all about the timing. A good top laner will ward around 3min. If you can spot where they ward - tri brush or river you can gank the other. Or wait until around 430 and the trinket ward will have expired and it won't be available yet.

Same thing with bot. Most supports only start trinket now and will ward around 3-5 min if they know where the jungler started. The ADC can help ward but usually they'll ward the lane brush instead so its all about figuring out the path the support didnt ward or waiting for it to expire.

Once they have sightstone then its really tough. Have a sweeper handy and try to get an idea where they ward.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I think earlier this year some Rioter said that they will start selling proper merchandise later this year. Hopefully this is the start of that.

I'm about to become a lot more broke.

Sofo

Anyone else feel threatened by your own team's attacks and try to dodge them? More than once I've tried to dodge the cage of my team's Veigar. >_>; So embarrassing lol.

Had a match where we stomped every lane and jungle. I couldn't believe it at all. o.o It's like the planets aligned.

28 - 5

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1646177913/206655443

One of those matches that really makes me want to buy Nami!

(Yasuo wasn't our usual whiny-Yasuo guy, but another friend of ours! Spot the differences~)

I tried out Syndra last night. I sort of feel like I might have found another freelo train ticket. Her late game power was insane.

I still dont understand her mechanics.

I know I have to harras the enemy with Qs and do a combo about doing Q, wait for another Q, W the first Q, throw the Q, do another Q then R.

Negaduck

Oh yeah meant to ask, I was listening to music while we played last night, was that bothersome anytime I talked? If so next time I can just turn it off when we play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom