• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I swear the jungle has been turned upside down every 2 months since 4.0 came out :/

last time i played, feral flare was the fist of god - now spirit items are all different and monsters seem extremely different

Sofo

So fucking done with this game.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1647100505/206655443

Garen not listening to pings and kept on going top and dying so god many times. Triforce Blitzcrank just obliterating us. I purposely picked Annie because I assumed Garen would tank. Guess fucking not.

So done.

How do you even counter it? I had wards everywhere we were not getting caught anywhere, it was just them ramming against our lanes with the god damn Blitz train.

I played Warwick for the first time after randomly buying him late last night. Why haven't I been jungling with him earlier? It's so easy. Won 5/6 of my games as him, and one of them was even ranked.

When I'm not supporting as Leona, WW might end up being my go-to jungling freelo champion.

Ferrio

Banned
I played Warwick for the first time after randomly buying him late last night. Why haven't I been jungling with him earlier? It's so easy. Won 5/6 of my games as him, and one of them was even ranked.

When I'm not supporting as Leona, WW might end up being my go-to jungling freelo champion.

Just wait for the games where people bitch that you aren't ganking while you're level 4.

Anyone else feel threatened by your own team's attacks and try to dodge them? More than once I've tried to dodge the cage of my team's Veigar. >_>; So embarrassing lol.

Had a match where we stomped every lane and jungle. I couldn't believe it at all. o.o It's like the planets aligned.

28 - 5

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1646177913/206655443

One of those matches that really makes me want to buy Nami!

(Yasuo wasn't our usual whiny-Yasuo guy, but another friend of ours! Spot the differences~)

An hour later:

So fucking done with this game.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1647100505/206655443

Garen not listening to pings and kept on going top and dying so god many times. Triforce Blitzcrank just obliterating us. I purposely picked Annie because I assumed Garen would tank. Guess fucking not.

So done.

How do you even counter it? I had wards everywhere we were not getting caught anywhere, it was just them ramming against our lanes with the god damn Blitz train.

type2 got a puppy.

OH MY GOD

I always wanted a puppy :(

although watching SoulBlighterr from the EUW GAF channel get bodied by a Nasus about 20 mins ago while I tried to carry their ass means I'm not too fond of dogs right now.

he was also Irelia. i think i saw him get 2 shot once or twice.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
OH MY GOD

I always wanted a puppy :(
RGSi0OZ.png

you already got a poppy tho (^:

although watching SoulBlighterr from the EUW GAF channel get bodied by a Nasus about 20 mins ago while I tried to carry their ass means I'm not too fond of dogs right now.

he was also Irelia. i think i saw him get 2 shot once or twice.

didn't help that purè (talents) has the best jungle control and map awareness

i should record these matches

Jeff-DSA

I just don't get it why I bother buying wards and doing "good support" stuff if then it's all for naught because we have the Triforce train just obliterating us. It makes no sense whatsoever.

If their support is going all aggro and taking kills, CS, and building for damage, that's actually a good thing for you guys if you can play safe and take advantage of the fact that their ADC is going to be way, way behind your own. Blitzcrank can be super annoying, but just a bit of extra attention to positioning can render him mostly harmless. Don't attack into them without creep support, don't be out in front of your creeps, and don't go blind into the jungle or into bushes.

Without seeing the game, I don't know what the issues were, but I'm sure positioning and lack of punishing their odd play were the biggest issues.

You carried like a motherfucker.
This was one of those matches that made me regret not dodging until it was over

Udyr: This Lux called me bronze for my bans so I'll never gank during the entire game, good luck with your lanes.

He kept his promise. He ganked top once after Panth was already dead since it was a free kill, but aside from that he was basically playing Diablo and trying to get some rare loot. I spent the entire game just stalling the enemy team as hard as I could while the enemy team disrespected the AFK farming bot Udyr. Eventually he got to inhibitors and we finally got some breathing room, then Vayne ate some Mantra Qs and we finally started winning teamfights.

This whole game in a nutshell

Ferrio

Banned
This was one of those matches that made me regret not dodging until it was over

Udyr: This Lux called me bronze for my bans so I'll never gank during the entire game, good luck with your lanes.

He kept his promise. He ganked top once after Panth was already dead since it was a free kill, but aside from that he was basically playing Diablo and trying to get some rare loot. I spent the entire game just stalling the enemy team as hard as I could while the enemy team disrespected the AFK farming bot Udyr. Eventually he got to inhibitors and we finally got some breathing room, then Vayne ate some Mantra Qs and we finally started winning teamfights.

This whole game in a nutshell

Sounds like an Udyr. Feral flare and everything.

It's actually really dumb for supports, especially for a Blitzcrank, to build offensive items because they either have shitty scaling (nami) terrible defensive stats (sona) or have poor offensive burst. (thresh). Blitz has really good scaling actually (100% AP on his Q and ult and 100% AD on his E) but he's a squishy piece of shit unless he dedicates himself to building exclusively defensive items, which he honestly should have been doing.

honestly, it wasn't the triforce blitzcrank that was ruining your games. what was actually murdering you guys was the AP ezreal and Twisted Fate setting up picks everywhere. The fact that nobody except for Skarner built any form of magic resist against those two (and the blitz if you're really sure that was the problem) made it so that they just exploded anyone that they ulted and then you would be fighting 4v5's, 3v5's, etc.

Nekofrog

Banned
top lane trundle's time has passed in the meta. he was a niche pick for very specific circumstances and even then he wasn't the best choice

sleepykyo

wait until you hit the games where all 3 lanes were ganked while you were farming for level 6.

Leezard

ie and triforce don't rlly have synergy tho. Bork it is

Increased crit damage doesnt have synergy with the extra crit chance and damage from triforce, now? It certainly has better synergy than bork + triforce. Not that it is wrong to build bork after triforce, but IE has better synergy with triforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom