• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
10 team LCS for next season confirmed

also under consideration is a circuit point system to further incentivise the Spring split.
cool

they gotta somehow change the format tho or it'll be unbearable to watch like a million hours of games every weekend.

BO2 or BO3 for the LCS, please. No more BO1.
yeah, this would be really cool. bo2 imo is the most fun and exciting format

Yet I still see so many carrys building that first or second.
cos they're dumbies!

ie and triforce don't rlly have synergy tho. Bork it is
?

triforce builds out of a zeal :I

TomShoe

Banned
So EG and Gambit have much better chances of staying in the LCS now. Hell, any team that is playing in the promotion/relegation tournament will have with this format. G2 and NiP may get second chances with this as well.

not enough, should be 12.

I do like the idea of more teams though, the sport is only getting bigger. Regarding the circuit points. Does anyone feel that teams that participate in the Challenger series should get circuit points. If you only get into the LCS during the Summer Split, that puts you awfully far behind in terms of points. I feel like there should be rewards for performing well in the CS, even if some teams may not get to use those points.

EDIT: BO2 or BO3? What's that? Best of?

I think you mean "Best 2 out of 3," or "Best 3 out of 5."

zkylon

zkylewd
Idk man that's what Kobe said!
you want bjork if you need the lifesteal and the active, if you're gonna duel or need to peel for yourself then go bjork

if you're gonna teamfight get ie which is more dps which makes every sheen proc you get be worth more cos you have more ad and also crit chance

not enough, should be 12.

I do like the idea of more teams though, the sport is only getting bigger. Regarding the circuit points. Does anyone feel that teams that participate in the Challenger series should get circuit points. If you only get into the LCS during the Summer Split, that puts you awfully far behind in terms of points. I feel like there should be rewards for performing well in the CS, even if some teams may not get to use those points.
maybe

it should be made so like if a team comes out of the challenger thing and destroys every lcs team they should be able to make it to worlds for sure

but like being third on lcs should be still better than winning challenger thing i think

i'm not good at this circuit points crap

EDIT: BO2 or BO3? What's that? Best of?

I think you mean "Best 2 out of 3," or "Best 3 out of 5."
best of :I

Leezard

it should be made so like if a team comes out of the challenger thing and destroys every lcs team they should be able to make it to worlds for sure

but like being third on lcs should be still better than winning challenger thing i think

i'm not good at this circuit points crap

How about when challenger teams enter the LCS they steal the circuit points of the teams they kick out of the LCS.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Are the victorious skins the same as the champion skins? Like victorious elise and champion ryze? Because ive seen a lot in Dominion. Lotta people get salty in Dominion.

idlewild_

Are the victorious skins the same as the champion skins? Like victorious thresh and champion ryze? Because ive seen a lot in Dominion. Lotta people get salty in Dominion.

victorious skins are for placing gold or higher in ranked play for the season

championship skins are ones you can purchase around the time of the world championship and are removed to the legacy vault afterwards

bokn

Banned
Are the victorious skins the same as the champion skins? Like victorious thresh and champion ryze? Because ive seen a lot in Dominion. Lotta people get salty in Dominion.

Victorious = reward for placing gold or above in ranked.
Championship = skin for world championships

Blizzard

Banned
I'm seriously wondering if it's just me -- 20000 login queue, got stuck when it got to 1, but no one is mentioning it here and there didn't seem to be a thread on Reddit.

I switched over to the LAN server and was able to immediately log in. :/

Ferrio

Banned
I'm seriously wondering if it's just me -- 20000 login queue, got stuck when it got to 1, but no one is mentioning it here and there didn't seem to be a thread on Reddit.

The usual DDOSing, should be a given at this point.

Same problem. In fact I'm getting this quite a lot since I started playing LoL about two weeks ago. This is very quickly making me want to make the jump to Dota.

TomShoe

Banned
*sigh*

E14Gk.jpg

DeadNames

Banned
Azir looks super cool. His kit kinda confuses me. I feel like he could work as a top laner because he can easily bully melees, kinda like Kayle.

23qwerty

What happened?

Played a normal against mostly higher mmr people as lee when I haven't played him too many times. Did a lot of dumb shit. Mehhhh, need to practice him more...
I feel like going full tank as lee requires you to be a lot better mechanically than if you were going a bit of damage at least. Seems harder to play him defensively.

Ferrio

Banned
Played a normal against mostly higher mmr people as lee when I haven't played him too many times. Did a lot of dumb shit. Mehhhh, need to practice him more...
I feel like going full tank as lee requires you to be a lot better mechanically than if you were going a bit of damage at least. Seems harder to play him defensively.

Tank lee is less about damage, and more setting up kills for your teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom