• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laieon

I moved to Korea about two months ago, was hoping I could make it to the World Finals, but tickets sold out insanely quickly on Thursday. If they go on sale the same time for the next 2 rounds, then there's absolutely no way I'll even have a chance to get them because I'll be working. Incredibly bummed to say the least.

TomShoe

Banned
Yeah riot if you could fix your servers that'd be great.

Lost a game because our whole team lagged out and couldn't move for 30+ seconds at a time.

Other team had enough strength to storm base and win ugh

Newt

This is how legends win promo games.
2828ce690d15c5fe9300ee26016039b4.png

Liberty4all

Banned
I was at Fan Expo Canada today and the LoL area was giving away codes for "Dragonslayer Pantheon" and "Riot Ward Skin".

Any good/valuable? I haven't played LoL in eons

DeadNames

Banned
I was at Fan Expo Canada today and the LoL area was giving away codes for "Dragonslayer Pantheon" and "Riot Ward Skin".

Any good/valuable? I haven't played LoL in eons

DSlayer Panth is useless. In fact, you should give the code to me because its so useless.

:p

Type2

Where do people get the codes this year? I've been really busy with meetups and networking so I haven't had time to wander.

Tizoc

I run hybrid reds, ad quints, flat armor yellows, flat armor mr as a catch all.

Gracias, I'll make a note of this and get the runes tomorrow.

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/933874610/205390904
This one the opposing team's Fiora was AFK early in the game. Vayne got first blood off of me but afterwards I wrecked her shit and then we pushed and got the advantage.

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/931996943/205390904
Once Irelia gets going, she becomes unstoppable...unless everyone focuses on her which these scrubs didn't :V

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/933402023/205390904
Gnar wasted me a bunch of times on Top, but eventually we managed to get the win.
...and I don't like Static as the first item on Gangplank...

Blizzard

Banned
Does anyone know if you get a buff icon in the new client like you used to when double IP / boost was active? I -think- it's double IP weekend, but I don't see any sort of boost icon that lets you mouseover like the days of yore.

Ferga

Just played an ARAM where a guy went 0/3 and started to stay in fountain and spew out abuse until the game ended

Incredible .

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Does anyone know if you get a buff icon in the new client like you used to when double IP / boost was active? I -think- it's double IP weekend, but I don't see any sort of boost icon that lets you mouseover like the days of yore.
It shows up after every game. What else do you really need? I've probably earned like 3k IP this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom