• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothman91

So i've been playing corki adc because people in silver don't understand how sheen works. The few times i've played him i just get so big fast. So i'm not sure exactly what to build after TF/Sorc. Any ideas?

IE is definitely a great choice for a second item. Sometimes Botrk if the enemy team is has multiple tanks.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Well I was coaching my friend who was in bronze promos and Ori locked in and said she was support last minute so he had to go Leona mid. So I guess so...?

last crazy thing i tried was jungle quinn and it worked better than anything else i've tried (though i miss the days of mid khazix)

pigeon

Banned
The most important part of a support's job is to sit next to the ADC and not take any farm.

So any champ can play support as long as they can keep the ADC alive and be effective without ever taking a single CS.

Newt

The most important part of a support's job is to sit next to the ADC and not take any farm.

So any champ can play support as long as they can keep the ADC alive and be effective without ever taking a single CS.
I hope this post is /s.

DY_nasty

lol wtf

i thought that orianna would've had the same type of ap scaling bonuses on movement by now

and i'm kinda glad i picked her up. i won't have a choice but to get better with skillshots now

Support J4 please.

---

This blows. We have an eSports week in our office with our sister companies. Dota 2 got voted over League, and not because it's Dota 2. More than half of the Dota 2 voters also said "voting hoping for Dota 1 since there's no option for it". League was second place but some other F2P FPS that nobody knows got picked instead, probably because too much MOBA.

Same goes for CS:GO votes where people voted hoping for CS1.6 instead. Move on, people.

Ferrio

Banned
Man, winning so many games ever since I started concentrating on gnar (lost 1 in the last 8). Almost get the feeling that 2 months down the line people will wise up and there will be calls for nerfs.

bokn

Banned
t1409391000z4.png

KOREAN REGIONAL FINALS

The last Korean spot at worlds is up for grabs! Najin White Shield has had a resurgence, crushing all the teams so far in the Regional Gauntlet, including the recent OGN Summer Champions, KT-A (rip KaKao). SKT T1 K have been slumping recently, with a bad performance in the 2nd place tiebreaker against Samsung White. As the reigning world champs and at their peak, were heads above the competition, SKT T1 K will be making their best attempt to return to the World circuit.

http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet
http://www.hitbox.tv/ongamenet

garath

Man, winning so many games ever since I started concentrating on gnar (lost 1 in the last 8). Almost get the feeling that 2 months down the line people will wise up and there will be calls for nerfs.

I happen to agree. I was saying that on release Lol.

I was watching the top lane gnar on my team yesterday 2v1 regularly while freely pushing.

Tizoc

What're the suggested Gnar runes again?

Gonna try to make the most out of the Double IP days then toss them all into runes...

Support J4 please.

---

This blows. We have an eSports week in our office with our sister companies. Dota 2 got voted over League, and not because it's Dota 2. More than half of the Dota 2 voters also said "voting hoping for Dota 1 since there's no option for it". League was second place but some other F2P FPS that nobody knows got picked instead, probably because too much MOBA.

Same goes for CS:GO votes where people voted hoping for CS1.6 instead. Move on, people.
the fuck do you work

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
My MMR matches me with low Plat. How much more do I need just to climb to Gold 1? :/

low plat isn't actually plat mmr though. remember it takes a large mmr difference to drop from a V division, so there will always be people who peeked into plat mmr and then dropped back into gold mmr who retain their division.

Kenai

is support ori a thing yet?

i want to believe

I didn't really like it. Her scaling means that without a solid AP build she won't do much at all on her own with support stuff, and she gets outranged by quite a few usual suspects botlane. Maybe if you're making a specific comp with Yasuo mid and Malph jungle/top or something it'd be ok, but otherwise I'd just suggest Morg or Karma or Zyra.

I wonder on the range on this passive. Does seem like it could be quite interesting though for sure.

I'm a bit mixed on some of the changes (W seems kinda shaky as-is and I'm surprised her mana return is gone entirely) but overall I like it. I'll have to see how the targeting/delay works for the Q and E but that could be nice. Kinda weird that they didn't want her tanky but then have the MR+Armor booster passive though.

I know not to "worry" about numbers but some of my concerns are more mechanical and as someone who's really into supports I'd like to see her have a viable niche so there's a reason to pick her over Sona and especially Nami since they are both pretty solid atm. Otherwise you might end up turning away people who currently like her (yes, they exist) while not attracting any new blood at the same time, which is a bad combo.

They don't want her to be tanky, but they want her to be able to buy stuff like Frozen Heart without it going to waste since she likely won't be buying HP.

Also I don't think Riot is worried about the people that currently like her considering she's barely more picked than Poppy. It's a risk worth taking that worked for Trundle and Karma, plus it's not like she's losing her identity.

pigeon

Banned
I didn't really like it. Her scaling means that without a solid AP build she won't do much at all on her own with support stuff, and she gets outranged by quite a few usual suspects botlane. Maybe if you're making a specific comp with Yasuo mid and Malph jungle/top or something it'd be ok, but otherwise I'd just suggest Morg or Karma or Zyra.

I wonder on the range on this passive. Does seem like it could be quite interesting though for sure.

I'm a bit mixed on some of the changes (W seems kinda shaky as-is and I'm surprised her mana return is gone entirely) but overall I like it. I'll have to see how the targeting/delay works for the Q and E but that could be nice. Kinda weird that they didn't want her tanky but then have the MR+Armor booster passive though.

I know not to "worry" about numbers but some of my concerns are more mechanical and as someone who's really into supports I'd like to see her have a viable niche so there's a reason to pick her over Sona and especially Nami since they are both pretty solid atm. Otherwise you might end up turning away people who currently like her (yes, they exist) while not attracting any new blood at the same time, which is a bad combo.

It's not a booster -- I read it wrong. It REMOVES 20% of your bonus MR and Armor and gives it to you as AP. Compare the wording to the booster passives that exist.

That's why the designer keeps saying it lets them keep Soraka from becoming too tanky.

Since AP is very slightly more expensive than MR/armor, it still boosts you a little, but I don't really think, for instance, that Feozen Heart being 80 Armor 20 AP makes it that attractive.

DY_nasty

Yeah, the range is the biggest issue.

I'm kinda trying to work through itemization and movement speed but its gonna have to be a troll pick no matter how I do things. Plus it costs a ton :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom