• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
i'd prefer that instead of retconning, they had a shattering like event that destroyed the summoner/champion connection and took the story into a different direction

but really who cares, it's just lore

Feebastic

But if there's no Summoners now, is Sona just some deaf-mute crazy lady who talks to imaginary people?

Just mute, not deaf. And I guess she communicates through the power of song, rather than summoner magic. Idk she's still my best support.

i'd prefer that instead of retconning, they had a shattering like event that destroyed the summoner/champion connection and took the story into a different direction

Lore and cool characters are why I started playing this game.

Newt

Yeah, I was thinking yordle genocide too.

Ferrio

Banned
life of a jungler

because everything is our fault anyways lol

That's not a life of a jungler, that's just riven jungle. Most all good junglers even if they get behind have something to contribute to a teamfight.

Riven has nothing. If she's not fed she's deadweight.

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't know why I thought she was deaf this whole time. Maybe because she plays the piano. Damn Beethoven.

Need Sesame Street Sona skin, like, yesterday. Use Katie Perry elmo .gif for inspiration. Pay me anytime you're ready in RP Riot.

that would be like the zkylonest skin ever T_T

Tizoc

I'd prefer Sesame Street Quinn or Anivia, because I want to see Big Bird wrecking face on the Rift.

I don't use anivia, but I'd love that for Quinn.

I should go top Quinn again, but lately I've come to like ADC Fortune.
Anyone tried Top Fortune by any chance?

Ferrio

Banned

You generally don't want a ranged top unless they have an escape, stun, or something to get them from being murdered by a melee with a gapcloser or jungle gank.

Tizoc

You generally don't want a ranged top unless they have an escape, stun, or something to get them from being murdered by a melee with a gapcloser or jungle gank.

Her Rain of bullets move confuses the hell out of me. When it's used on me I turn into a turtle, when I use it on champs, it's barely affecting them.

XqP0Bxc.jpg

battle of the lane bullies top.

spoiler alert:
i won.

Ferrio

Banned
Her Rain of bullets move confuses the hell out of me. When it's used on me I turn into a turtle, when I use it on champs, it's barely affecting them.

Only time you should use it is for the slow. It's damage does nothing because you don't build ap and it's the last skill you level.

Tizoc

Only time you should use it is for the slow, not the damage since its barely anything and her last skill you skill up.

I am well aware of that, I buff her Q, then her W then her E last.
One of these days I'll be able to properly land it on a champ to slow them then waste them with the Ult.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

miss fortune would get rolled on

only reason quinn works top is because of vault - and even then one misstep and you're ded

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I went Zhonya's first because I was against a Tryndamere so the RoA would have been pretty late. Also i was fed as fuck and dominating so the dcap was fine.

In most situations I would go RoA though I guess.
I would also save rabadon for last. Swain is a tanky sustaining mage. And i think switching the abyssal for liandrys does more damage with your flock of birds.

I would also save rabadon for last. Swain is a tanky sustaining mage. And i think switching the abyssal for liandrys does more damage with your flock of birds.

Ehh, telling me what to build without being in the game doesn't really accomplish much.

I know what I built and why, so :/ building rigidly every game isn't a great way to play the game.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Ehh, telling me what to build without being in the game doesn't really accomplish much.

I know what I built and why, so :/ building rigidly every game isn't a great way to play the game.
I guess i should branch out with my options for items because i follow a specific build path. Maybe then ill dig my wait out of silver.

zkylon

zkylewd
where is your ardent censer costy

I guess i should branch out with my options for items because i follow a specific build path. Maybe then ill dig my wait out of silver.
very much so

don't be scared to do dumb stuff in normals to see how it works

i keep buying rylais on everyone in normals just to see what'll happen

zkylon

zkylewd
I think ADC is the only role you can build the same thing every game and be fine.
no you should still change your builds according to the situation

ie buying multiple dorans, getting bt instead of lw if enemy team doesn't have any tanks, buying mercurial scimitar, etc.

like even just choosing banshees vs ga (or no defensive items whatsoever) is a decision you should be making every single game (u know if it goes that long)

yeah. it will help a lot. training yourself to build for a specific situation or game as opposed to a strict build path will help a lot. Also learning to back at the right time with the right amount of gold, or if that's not possible altering your item choice based on how much gold you have.

-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom