• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Where'd all the good Zed players disappear to? Ever Zed player I played with sucked donkey balls during the laning phase.

Ferrio

Banned
So out of my 10 placement games

6 times Jungle. 2W/4L
2 times Top. 2W/0L
1 time Mid. 1W/0L
1 time ADC. 0W/1L

Going jungle didn't do me any favors, especially mao.

I think I could do *alot* better if I got syndra mid every game.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
if u play lulu you basically make the game a 5v4 for 40 minutes because she shits on pretty much everyone except nidalee who she goes even with.
Lulu doesn't have very many lanes where she comes out ahead. Her strength is in team fights.

Fracas

#fuckonami
My last ranked match still has not shown up in match history.

Guessing I'm not going to get the win or LP. Fucking Riot.

Nekofrog

Banned
it must be nice to be able to play during the day when the servers are decentish

every time i come home for work ranked is disabled :(

zkylon

zkylewd
new dev blog on "meaningful choices": http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/ne...es/lol-design-values-depth-meaningful-choices

Speaking of hard carrying. Just had one of those games. Team was getting completely crushed across the board. I'm jungle Vi. I know the other team is doing dragon but we don't have vision, so I just guess based on how long they'd been in there, I q in, smite dragon, chase them out of the pit and get a double kill before dying. Late in the game I steal there baron attempt. I went 14-5-16, did the most damage on my team while tanking the second most, had the most gold in the game, and we somehow turned it around.

Seriously check out this match history: http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/58353866/200424539

Was a really fun game once we started getting momentum. Their Zed started the game 11-0, but it would seem gaf has cursed Zed.
lol i appreciate this story as it continues proving me right. moreso cos they also have akali lol

Blizzard

Banned
My last ranked match still has not shown up in match history.

Guessing I'm not going to get the win or LP. Fucking Riot.
Mine didn't show up on the web or in match history, so yeah -- good game, good teammates, no ragers, and the result is the same as if I got drop-hacked. =(

it must be nice to be able to play during the day when the servers are decentish

every time i come home for work ranked is disabled :(
Nope, see the notes above -- even on a weekday afternoon, people couldn't login, and some games were just plain lost. No win, loss, or LP.

Quinn it to win it baby

McV7Oyl.png

although the support AP Shaco... not great.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Mine didn't show up on the web or in match history, so yeah -- good game, good teammates, no ragers, and the result is the same as if I got drop-hacked. =(

Nope, see the notes above -- even on a weekday afternoon, people couldn't login, and some games were just plain lost. No win, loss, or LP.

Riot Support tweeted me about an hour ago saying it should be up any minute. Still not seeing it ughhhhh

It's in my web history too. So dumb.

Blizzard

Banned
Riot Support tweeted me about an hour ago saying it should be up any minute. Still not seeing it ughhhhh

It's in my web history too. So dumb.
It doesn't even show up in my lolking history, just completely vanished with other games on either side, the same as a drophack.

I just won a ranked game with a Vayne AND Zed on my team. To commemorate this occasion, here is the scoreboard:
zed2ups76.png

To be fair, someone claimed the Vayne was a Diamond III smurf which I might believe. The Ziggs also got hourglass too late to help much against Zed. *edit* Also, that 289 Zed CS was in about 33 minutes, which is quite good for silver.

Fracas

#fuckonami
So my won ranked game wasn't recorded but the match I just went through with a toxic and feeding morgana (that we obviously lost) is there.

Most played game in the woooooooooooorld

edit: Riot support responded to me

Riot Games Support ‏@RiotSupport 18m
@ParkerFranklin_ We're still investigating the error that we encountered earlier and if we're able to restore the LP from these games.

So basically nope. Fuuuuuck

zkylon

zkylewd
So my won ranked game wasn't recorded but the match I just went through with a toxic and feeding morgana (that we obviously lost) is there.

Most played game in the woooooooooooorld

edit: Riot support responded to me

Riot Games Support ‏@RiotSupport 18m
@ParkerFranklin_ We're still investigating the error that we encountered earlier and if we're able to restore the LP from these games.

So basically nope. Fuuuuuck

yea i wouldn't count on getting your lp back, at least in my experience you never do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom