• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

In other news, Ashe and Sivir are the best ADCs. (In diamond).
3IZFx72.png

Blizzard

Banned
NO MORE AWKWARD STOPPING : Movement commands now persist after Flashing in the same direction you're moving
Oh man, I hope this helps. I hated flashing and then ending up frozen, confused for a second before stufff happened. I felt like this would happen if I tried to flash and then use a spell or active item though, so it might be unrelated.

R - Chronoshift
YOU ASKED FOR IT : Now subtly tints the target's screen
I hope this also helps. I tried ulting an ADC who was nearly dead in ranked recently -- they proceeded to run away, into the river, with like 100 HP, until they died several seconds later once the ultimate wore off.

I don't play Zyra but I would think getting E at level 2 is pretty important if they go all-in at level 2. The snare goes through creeps and can hit both champs if they're lined up correctly. W provides passive CDR which is helpful. She's just super-squishy so don't get caught admiring your plants.

Is early game trading an instinctual thing, or are there some good rules of thumb? I want to kick absolute ass as Morgana but I can't seem to find a good middle ground.

Her early-game trading is weak since you'll have one point in W and it does laughable damage (just use it to proc Spellthief and provide a bit of zoning; enemies instinctively avoid it).

With Morgana it's all about landing your Q. But remember it has a cooldown so if you miss or snare the wrong target (and they land their skillshot) then you're in trouble. You can shield, but that has an even longer cooldown.

Otherwise trading is knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each champ, your lane position, and whether there's a jungler in play.

drawkcaB

Oops, yeah. E -> W -> Q lvl 1-3, then E<>Q.

This is what I do as well. I just can't max Q straight up. 0.75s snare is ok at the start but when a longer duration would be really nice you don't have it.

costy said:
edit: them spell effects on the karma skin.

Ooooooo pretttttyyyy. I can see my daughter digging that big time.

Newt said:
Zkylon alarm

Literally heard the sound of a fire truck siren going "wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiifuuuuuuuuuuu" after I read this.

Repgnar

Protip, you can turn off images and avatars in your board settings. I browse GAF a lot from work and keep those turned off. I see no avatars and every image is just a link that I can click on at my discretion.

Did not know this, thanks. Didn't realize the relegation games were today.

zkylon

zkylewd
Outfit on Karma looks nice, but the colors clash. Headpiece also distracts. Hope they'll still tweak it a little, but I doubt it.
why, have some faith! rito consistently fixes ugly things in their skins (within reason). remember last time you said renek wasn't needing a tu as bad as some others. and then cass got one too? have some faith!

i don't think the headpiece is teh problem btw, it's the floating ring thingie that should prolly be a bit lower

i'm so diggin dem see thru jasmine pants doe

why, have some faith! rito consistently fixes ugly things in their skins (within reason). remember last time you said renek wasn't needing a tu as bad as some others. and then cass got one too? have some faith!

i don't think the headpiece is teh problem btw, it's the floating ring thingie that should prolly be a bit lower

i'm so diggin dem see thru jasmine pants doe
If faith was justifiable, Steel Legion Lux and that ugly Predator Caitlyn skin would've never made it past concept art.

Nev

Banned
Can it be? The dream is finally real? My waifu and my husbando getting love after years of indifference. Rito redeemed.

Tizoc

Why do some characters who have a silence ability, theirs only lasts 1 second like Talon or Blitz? I knwo Garen's can be higher, and I think Fiddle too?

Ferrio

Banned
Why do some characters who have a silence ability, theirs only lasts 1 second like Talon or Blitz? I knwo Garen's can be higher, and I think Fiddle too?

Because of balance? Not sure what you're asking. It's like asking why some attacks do more damage than other attacks.

drawkcaB

Because those short silences are in effect channel interrupts. Riot only recently implemented proper channel interrupts in the game via Kass's and Viktor's reworks. I think the tech just wasn't there before. The unintended consequence of the old short-silence-as-interrupt is that it removes the possibility of doing stuff like flashing our of harms way immediately. Those sub-1s silences might sound fine at first glance but that's all you need to unload a combo. I suspect that in due time Talon, Blitz and others will have their silences changed as well.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
This CLG vs. CA relegation match is just too much. The back and forth in this series...

Tizoc

Because of balance? Not sure what you're asking. It's like asking why some attacks do more damage than other attacks.

It just seems like the 1 second silence on Talon doesn't do much >_>;

Won a game as Mid Talon, but I was trying him for the first time in months. Getting the hang of him, but going in, Ulti all my abilities then GTFO or die is...awkward.

Ferrio

Banned
It just seems like the 1 second silence on Talon doesn't do much >_>;

Won a game as Mid Talon, but I was trying him for the first time in months. Getting the hang of him, but going in, Ulti all my abilities then GTFO or die is...awkward.

Silence is a very strong ability. Giving cc to assassins is very dangerous, hence why Talon's is low and removed Leblancs altogether.

Burt

I finally ran into a MF to pair my support Galio's ult with today. It was divine.

Then everyone congratulated MF for carrying and ignored my gargoyle majesty and I was all sadkeanu.jpeg

She has a lot of issues, but damage isn't one of them. There isn't a lot of other ADCs that can duel her, especially if she goes Triforce. Mid-game, her level 11 ult is nothing to mess with. This is a clip a guy on my friends list made for me a while ago. Fyi, we didn't even have a lead at this point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3iKlDNwMRw

But her E is complete garb, no matter how much dimb wants to argue. She is tough to position with, but you can play her well and be successful :).
b3t1fQb.png

What do you suggest for a triforce build?

Nekofrog

Banned
you're ignoring the important part of the terrain change

poppy's dash now lands on player terrain

tbh i think it should work on anything, push a person into minions? stunned.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Not sure what to think about the new Soraka. She's got a ton of mobility and her abilities are all really long range, but her heals are definitely on the weak side. It seems like she'll have incredible potential to zone enemies even under their own turrets since her E doesn't pick up aggro.

Not sure what to think about the new Soraka. She's got a ton of mobility and her abilities are all really long range, but her heals are definitely on the weak side. It seems like she'll have incredible potential to zone enemies even under their own turrets since her E doesn't pick up aggro.
Aren't her heals on a super short cooldown though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom