• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

Guess I'm not diamond anymore.
cc5dc5db0d790349fe4c3c0c61e9f2c1.png

Feebastic

Got to try Jarvan IV vs Bots and damn, wasn't that fun! I think I'll even give it a try on Normals!

Jarvan's one of my favourite champs to play in the game. People will tell you to build tanky, which is sensible , but if you're winning and doing well you can build some damage items like Ravenous Hydra, Black Cleaver and Last Whisper. You do so much damage, it's super fun.

Sofo

Jarvan's one of my favourite champs to play in the game. People will tell you to build tanky, which is sensible , but if you're winning and doing well you can build some damage items like Ravenous Hydra, Black Cleaver and Last Whisper. You do so much damage, it's super fun.

I feel like Lizard > Brutalizer > Rand/Aegis > Black Cleaver could be doable, no? I mean, yeah it's a damage item but has HP? idk!

It is lots of funs! Can't wait for some more IPs and maybe I'll buy it!

Feebastic

I feel like Lizard > Brutalizer > Rand/Aegis > Black Cleaver could be doable, no? I mean, yeah it's a damage item but has HP? idk!

It is lots of funs! Can't wait for some more IPs and maybe I'll buy it!

Yeah, that's pretty standard tbh - Brutalizer's so strong on him early that it can be bought before tanky stuff. The normal build would be something like that, followed by more tank stuff and most likely mercury's treads.

bokn

Banned
IMO, RoA is too slow for Cassio to spam her spells early game and Deathcap 3rd item is too greedy when Cassio essentially wants to hit 400 stacks asap.

tear > rylais > zhonyas (abyssal) > seraph/void /> deathcap

Resistances work very well with the free hp she gets from her E, and the active shield allows her to sustain for longer + work with the resistances. Plus, her targets are always in range of her abyssal aura.

Note: there's a snake in my boot.

garath

IMO, RoA is too slow for Cassio to spam her spells early game and Deathcap 3rd item is too greedy when Cassio essentially wants to hit 400 stacks asap.

tear > rylais > zhonyas (abyssal) > seraph/void /> deathcap

Resistances work very well with the free hp she gets from her E, and the active shield allows her to sustain for longer + work with the resistances. Plus, her targets are always in range of her abyssal aura.

Note: there's a snake in my boot.

No Rylia's liandry?

I haven't looked at her new numbers too much but she liked magic pen previously. Her DoTs would get a lot of mileage out of liandry's too.

I like Tear > Rylia's as "core" though.

She doesn't really need tear to spam her spells early game though since she gets mana back from every last hit with E.

Poison the wave, E everything and you'll get a lot of mana back. I'm trying Deathcap third because I figure I'll be getting close to 400 stacks by then, so getting both Deathcap and the maxed out passive in one go will be a massive power spike.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
She doesn't really need tear to spam her spells early game though since she gets mana back from every last hit with E..
They're not enough to sustain you alone, and if you want to maximize poison uptime you'll want some kind of mana regeneration. I think Cassiopiea is flexible enough to support Tear starts if you're expecting a long game, RoA if you feel like you need general defensive stats, or Grail if you need regen fast and MR early. Low damage starts make Cass pretty non-threatening though.

I, uh, don't support Liandry's on new Cassiopiea. Or Rylai's rush. Cass's immense AP scaling makes ignoring items like Deathcap/Zhonya's/Void an impossible task.

bokn

Banned
No Rylia's liandry?

I haven't looked at her new numbers too much but she liked magic pen previously. Her DoTs would get a lot of mileage out of liandry's too.

I like Tear > Rylia's as "core" though.
Eh, liandry's would be cute if you're going to be doing a lot of poking. I imagine that in a pure dps situation she would be throwing out so many Es that the liandry's DoT doesn't matter.

She doesn't really need tear to spam her spells early game though since she gets mana back from every last hit with E.

Poison the wave, E everything and you'll get a lot of mana back. I'm trying Deathcap third because I figure I'll be getting close to 400 stacks by then, so getting both Deathcap and the maxed out passive in one go will be a massive power spike.
Well I imagine that if you're winning, a 69% AP bonus would help you crush people.

My concern is that you still have shitty range and around 3 items, one CC/assassin can end you pretty easily. I think a resistances path might make your team fighting a little safer.

The thing is, tear costs 700 while cataylst costs 1200 for the same amount of mana you wanted

I'm not sold on Ryali's rush either. Unlike old Cassio, new Cassio doesn't have massive bases that easily justify high utility low AP/cost items. It will speed up your poison stacking tho

The problem with Cass from what I tried on the PBE is that her ratios kind of suck so you need the big ticket AP items and to make use of her passive if you really want to run a train on someone late game.

Low AP items like Liandry's are not going to be strong on her.

brian!

Are you guys saying she has high ap scaling or low ap scaling what the fuck
Oh nm yall saying she has low base and needs ap i c

Blizzard

Banned
The problem with Cass from what I tried on the PBE is that her ratios kind of suck so you need the big ticket AP items and to make use of her passive if you really want to run a train on someone late game.

Low AP items like Liandry's are not going to be strong on her.
Do you mean her base damages are low? It seems to me that her scaling ratios should be fine.

I feel like once Mao and Ali get nerfed for real Liss will be a top tier top laner.
I got crushed by a Lissandra when I was using Maokai in top lane. :( She never seemed to run out of mana, seemed to do crazy damage no matter how tanky I got, and any time I tried to fight her, a jungler or mid laner would make it a 2v1.

I think I still won that game though.

I guess there still aren't enough Sonas. My Trist didn't even know about the bonus damage until I pointed it out. She kept wasting it to last hit.

Blizzard

Banned
I guess there still aren't enough Sonas. My Trist didn't even know about the bonus damage until I pointed it out. She kept wasting it to last hit.
I played support Zilean recently and someone just ran away with revive active until the ult ran out (into the river, and died) as soon as I ulted them. Some people may just not know what less common champions do, even in ranked.

Jeff-DSA

I played support Zilean recently and someone just ran away with revive active until the ult ran out (into the river, and died) as soon as I ulted them. Some people may just not know what less common champions do, even in ranked.

Even people playing Zilean often don't know how to use his ult well, never mind those getting the benefit. Last night I was playing as Katarina with a Zilean support on our team. You'd think that he would use it on me so I could dive in and do my burst/ult combo and then get the resets. Nope, he was so keyed in on himself and the ADC that he would throw it down on him in the fights and often times it would just expire, doing no good. Obviously I refrained from reckless play not having the ult on me, but it would have been so much better for the team.

I've seen that more than once. Similarly Ori players that aren't super experienced have a hard time using assassins properly to deliver the ball in team fights.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Zilean isn't too uncommon anymore, unfortunately.

Ferrio

Banned
lking about 'snowballing hard' when your team was only ever barely ahead and then lost all the dragons? I mean yeah, you killed the Fizz a few times in lane but then he got them sick roams off. Doesn't seem like you converted your advantage into one of:
1. shitting on the enemy jungler
2. getting his tower
3. getting the dragon
4. getting them sick roams off on another lane

I roamed, their bot lane would always get the better trade. I'd get a kill and they'd slaughter the rest.

Roamed top a couple times. One time almost got a double kill, but noc just watched me as I fought two people and they ran away before I could get the kill.

Didn't get mid early cause I had started to roam, guess I should of just kept pushing, but syndra isn't going to take down towers very fast.

I'd fuck up yi, but he'd usually run when he saw me. I guess I could of wandered in their jungle, but their fizz wasn't a total idiot, he would of come to help.

I really think I need to play someone that can take objectives. I can get kills all day, but most the characters I've been using besides nasus do a shit job of putting pressure on towers.

Einbroch

Banned
Riot's really doing great lately, but I wish they'd balance their releases/events throughout the year. I know, they take a long break in January, but still. August - February just looks packed with their competitive scene, the new map, this event, Candy Rush, Snowdown, Harrowing, Chinese New Year, end of season, etc.

zkylon

zkylewd
Riot's really doing great lately, but I wish they'd balance their releases/events throughout the year. I know, they take a long break in January, but still. August - February just looks packed with their competitive scene, the new map, this event, Candy Rush, Snowdown, Harrowing, Chinese New Year, end of season, etc.

i'll worry about this next middle-of-the-year :p

tm24

Hopefully the golden tinge that came with the new patch helps alleviate that problem

Also, i need Opiate to post his how to play dominion thing again

zkylon

zkylewd
man ori's new thumbnail thingie really sucks

like her head's tiny and the twisted thing looks really weird and it's just underwhelming

ibl8vHRxrsNRmv.png

i like the splash itself (i dunno why all my champions keep getting their backs broken tho ¬¬) but like it took me forever to spot her :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom