• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

man ori's new thumbnail thingie really sucks

like her head's tiny and the twisted thing looks really weird and it's just underwhelming

ibl8vHRxrsNRmv.png

i like the splash itself (i dunno why all my champions keep getting their backs broken tho ¬¬) but like it took me forever to spot her :I

There's a lot less contrast in her portrait than all the other champs. It's a little vague looking from a distance :(

subtles

A real shame. T_T

Thanks for the replies.

I hope someone at Riot shows the champion love, regardless. I heard his ult was once global. ;_;

Bungie's

man ori's new thumbnail thingie really sucks

like her head's tiny and the twisted thing looks really weird and it's just underwhelming

ibl8vHRxrsNRmv.png

i like the splash itself (i dunno why all my champions keep getting their backs broken tho ¬¬) but like it took me forever to spot her :I
You don't own Teemo? What's wrong with you?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
It introduces spawn camping to League.

It happened when one of our teammates left, 4v5 really sucks in that game mode.
Do champions who rely on area of affect abilities more affective than skillshots and other champs?
Because mal would just seem unfair to fight against. Just silence the whole team and what not.

zkylon

zkylewd
played around a bit with new cass against bots. almost solo'd baron (tho i forgot to seraph lol) with sorc shoes, deathcap, void staff, rylais, seraph and zhonyas.

tried buying wota too and she heals a ton per e, like 300 or something when you have like 1k ap lol.

i don't think wota is a good idea on her tho, i like the idea of rushing tear into zhonyas for the double actives.

There's a lot less contrast in her portrait than all the other champs. It's a little vague looking from a distance :(
i just think the closeup is too far away

just zoom that thing in

You don't own Teemo? What's wrong with you?

i don't own most champions, fortunately

Leezard

Do champions who rely on area of affect abilities more affective than skillshots and other champs?
Because mal would just seem unfair to fight against. Just silence the whole team and what not.

I haven't played the game enough to judge, but hybrid champs/assassins (Fizz, Akali) are completely insane with the ascension buff. There will be a lot of 5v5 team fighting, so aoe can be useful. It is quite easy to flank as well, so you can circumvent clumping together for those aoe abilities.

subtles

I generally play supp/mid and haven't tried her in months, thus was surprised at how strong she is.

I don't remember her being this fun. Granted I had roughly 70 cs over the opp. adc, but her kiting, damage and ability to catch someone out is otherworldly.

That said;

I find it really, really hard to hit the 90-100: 10 min cs milestone in lane (adc) as opp. (Silver) just want to mingle.

Not poking in a war of attrition. They would rather lose half of their minion wave trying to get me. I normally punish this as a support, but find it hard to as an adc at early levels. Any advice would be appreciated.

He doesn't need one. He's perfect in every way

If you put it that way....

He really is amazing.

Newt

I generally play supp/mid and haven't tried her in months, thus was surprised at how strong she is.

I don't remember her being this fun. Granted I had roughly 70 cs over the opp. adc, but her kiting, damage and ability to catch someone out is otherworldly.

That said;

I find it really, really hard to hit the 90-100: 10 min cs milestone in lane (adc) as opp. (Silver) just want to mingle.

Not poking in a war of attrition. They would rather lose half of their minion wave trying to get me. I normally punish this as a support, but find it hard to as an adc at early levels. Any advice would be appreciated.

If you put it that way....

He really is amazing.
100 cs by 10 minutes really isn't realistic. I'm in diamond 4, and neither ADC ever reaches that point. You get that if you literally farm for all of the 10 minutes.

Jeff-DSA

100 cs by 10 minutes really isn't realistic. I'm in diamond 4, and neither ADC ever reaches that point. You get that if you literally farm for all of the 10 minutes.

I managed to do it with MF earlier this week and it felt like I wasn't missing a single minion ever and was never pushed away from the lines. You essentially have to freeze the lane, never take a bad trade, and get almost every minion possible. It was hard. I was proud of myself for doing it, but after actually doing it I realized that it's not going to happen often unless I just have passive enemies.

Just played a game of Ascension, meh. I doubt I'll play another one. I like the effort they put into it with the new map (I think it's new) but it was just kinda meh. Game lasted a little over 15 minutes. I think it should be about 10 minute games for this mode. Not one of their better ones but not terrible, just meh.

Newt

I managed to do it with MF earlier this week and it felt like I wasn't missing a single minion ever and was never pushed away from the lines. You essentially have to freeze the lane, never take a bad trade, and get almost every minion possible. It was hard. I was proud of myself for doing it, but after actually doing it I realized that it's not going to happen often unless I just have passive enemies.
And you gotta also not back, and not go for early dragons.

zkylon

zkylewd
i find my bigger issue is not farming so well after laning phase's over

talking about midlane here, adc for some reason is easier to get the mega numbers with

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

talking about midlane here, adc for some reason is easier to get the mega numbers with

Shift+right click go get some coffee and biscuits. 300 cs at 30 minutes np np.

Tizoc

Our ADC disconnects early and doesn't reconnect. I was up against Rene whom I played carefully against never rushing him. Main reason I made the AC item is because I would spam my Q blindly and forget I consumed so much lol.
In team fights I managed to help get enough assists to wrack up the cash. After Trinity and BoRK I tanked up and throughout my Q wasted the poor saps.
They took Baron twice we wasted them still.
FuvmQ2m.png

Mind you I was partially testing out what builds I could use on her, but Magic Boots+Trinity+Q=1/3 health bye bye..on squishy ADCs of course.

Totally not the ideal build, but if you can spam her Q real fast, you can take out squishy targets with utter ease.

Nekofrog

Banned

farm the wraiths. a lot of times the cs score will be artificially inflated by the wraiths

Jeff-DSA

farm the wraiths. a lot of times the cs score will be artificially inflated by the wraiths

Yes, the wraith camps in both jungles are good. I don't know though, I've always felt that mid was the easiest to keep your CS going because you generally can clear a wave with a couple of abilities and you just need to keep an eye out for opportunity to clean up big waves.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's specifically 30m+ farm that i think i have trouble with

like pls i do farm wraiths, i'm just bad at farming empty lanes

Yeah after laning phase as support I usually find myself underleveled and running around with full charges on FQC/FOTM since I'm warding, sweeping, or rushing to help a lane.

Top is usually split pushing, ADC is farming anywhere, jungler is jungling, and teams like to mill around mid if T1/T2 towers are down in the side lane so I can see why it's hard to get farm as mid.

pigeon

Banned
I am kind of bummed at how many champions are just not well-suited for Ascension.

Especially since they made Nasus free specifically to encourage people to play him and he's like the worst one! Unless you play AP Nasus, God help you.

10cs per min in solo Q only normally happens for mid laners with stupid wave clear like Ziggs

For ADC all that matters is how fast you can get your first 1400~1600 item.

pigeon

Banned
I dunno. Maybe it's because I generally jungle or support but my goal is just to have more CS than the other guy.

This is the only really important metric. Your goal is to have more resources than your opponents. If you're winning lane, then you have more resources than at least one opponent.

Obviously, being good at CSing in the absence of anything else makes it more likely that you'll win lane on CS, so people work on being good at that. Running fast is an important skill for football, and people select for that, but it's also important to be able to deal with the people running fast right at you.

garath

I dunno. Maybe it's because I generally jungle or support but my goal is just to have more CS than the other guy.

That's really the only measure for jungle. Are you doing better than the opposing jungler? Higher level? More items? More cs? More kills/assists?

There's really not a measure of cs per min like there is for a laner.

Negaduck

A real shame. T_T

Thanks for the replies.

I hope someone at Riot shows the champion love, regardless. I heard his ult was once global. ;_;

There was a time where his wild cards weren't targetable, they just came out in the direction he faced. After they changed that to target his ap ratios where stuuuuuupid. If he was outside the base and threw them in they would dissapear in the stairs and you would get bopped by invisible wild cards.

There was also a bit where his gold card would hit you twice. Just two hits from it and double stun you.

zkylon

zkylewd
got verbally abused twice in ascension mode lol

i dunno what more riot can do to prove to ppl that this is a joke mode

i mean it's in dominion map ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom