• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
ibnqXzWdwkizIM.png

most fun i've had in an aram in ages

it's not even a crazy carry score or anything, just a very fun game

kha is a fun champion

Ferrio

Banned
Wish they allowed you 10 seconds to reroll your character AFTER you see the enemies team. Isn't like you can straight counter pick in ARAM.

Wish they allowed you 10 seconds to reroll your character AFTER you see the enemies team. Isn't like you can straight counter pick in ARAM.

There are enough dodge as it is. If we could see the enemy team there would be a lot more dodges...

(I would dodge if I see the other team is full of annoying champs for aram)

DeadNames

Banned
Man I haven't seen a Hecarim/Diana/Cassiopeia in so long. I watched Scarra's stream last night and I saw them and realized I had totally forgotten about them.

Tizoc

^I still need to get better with Top Quinn.

Heh met up with a friend and we Duo Ranked and won the match =D
To be exact though, the opposing Team's Lee Sin Jungler became AFK which led to the easy win...
At 20ish LP now, but I'm not out of the danger zone yet >_>;

Gonna play some more Varus but he could really go with a rework, his W passive doesn't seem to be that strong or effective...

zkylon

zkylewd
Heh met up with a friend and we Duo Ranked and won the match =D
To be exact though, the opposing Team's Lee Sin Jungler became AFK which led to the easy win...
At 20ish LP now, but I'm not out of the danger zone yet >_>;

Gonna play some more Varus but he could really go with a rework, his W passive doesn't seem to be that strong or effective...
no :/

varus is really good as he is and w is like the most fun thing ever

Einbroch

Banned
Uh oh, Costy. Those Lucian changes went through.

ALSO:

Now always causes Valor to immediately mark the target, even if Valor is in the process of marking another nearby enemy

Thank God. Seriously, holy crap. I lost so many duels top because it wouldn't mark.

brian!

holy fug these alistar buffs

what does this mean: SMOOTH SHOOTER Lucian now resets his basic attack timer upon dashing
random +10 ap on ardent censer

Ferrio

Banned
Why would they remove that passive from alistar?!?

edit: Oh they didn't want him to rule in jungle.... didn't think that was an issue currently.

It's not that it's an issue, but as someone that played in S2 I never want jungle Ali to be viable ever again.

Also you guys honestly think Lucian will be weak now? El oh el

Tizoc

Dem Alistar changes, gonna try him as support after the patch is up.
When is Dunkmaster Darius skin gonna be up? The login theme should be changed to the Space Jam song.

That's LoL forums mentality.
It brings nothing of value to the game while either completely shitting on lanes for free or being completely useless if he doesn't get a gank, which also got Ali nerfed into trash tier in the first place when he was still a good support.

Champs being viable in multiple roles should not be prioritized over the entire game. So yeah, may he never return.

Einbroch

Banned
You can use Naut as a top laner. All you need is one kill and you're unstoppable, which is easy to do once you get two or three levels in your shield.

People mock, but people mocked my Lulu mid.

The mana cost buff is huge IMO. One of Ahri's biggest problems post her last set of nerfs was her mana pool just going poof after a single combo early on. The Q change helps a ton.

garath

Jungle timers? Lol. Wow.

Guess Curse Voice had an impact after all.

edit: double lol. Khazix getting his Q back. Man. They are all over the place with some of these champ changes.

double edit: Oh Lucian.. what have they done to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom