• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Enlighten me please~ So far the one move that I find effective enough to activate his blight with is his Q.
well it's obviously just either q or e or both if you do a combo

i just find varus as an adc really satisfying to play as he has a lot of damage in lane and scales pretty well overall. his autoattack is really good and just two w stack into q combos are really fun to do imo

if anything i think his passive is a bit too situational. i kinda enjoy the idea and i bet people that are really good at varus actually time it and whatever but i think for most people it might as well not be there.

but tbh he's pretty alright and i think in a pretty good state, not top tier but still fun

So no Sona changes still right?
soni rework is a ways off

in other non-sad and unwarranted and dumb news

this is happening:

Cyo2m0f.jpg
that's on pbe tho right?

i really want new client now :I

YES, AHRI BUFFS. I'M IN TEARS.

This slight but noticeable buff (lower mana cost) is enough to make me happy with this patch.
it's actually a pretty decent buff to ahri since it basically frees her completely from athenes forever

Moodmon

Neo Member
So a sale or so ago I picked up Ziggs and Fizz as I am sorely lacking in mid laners. Had a game with Ziggs. I pressed Q. I threw bombs. We won.

So that's him learnt.

Fizz I am still struggling with. I have had a look at guides, I get the general skill order and items (Lich into...stuff) but I have no idea how to use him. I understand he is single target death par excellence but do you Q in first, do I just wait for the lich procs or E in like a madman/fish.

It might not have helped my first game was against a gold Yasuo, and next was against a Talon that I had no idea how to handle.

clemenx

Banned
So a sale or so ago I picked up Ziggs and Fizz as I am sorely lacking in mid laners. Had a game with Ziggs. I pressed Q. I threw bombs. We won.

So that's him learnt.

Fizz I am still struggling with. I have had a look at guides, I get the general skill order and items (Lich into...stuff) but I have no idea how to use him. I understand he is single target death par excellence but do you Q in first, do I just wait for the lich procs or E in like a madman/fish.

It might not have helped my first game was against a gold Yasuo, and next was against a Talon that I had no idea how to handle.

Basic combo I use is Shark -> W - Q and E to dodge anything they want to hit me with while also trying to hit them with Trickster. This is very important as it's better to max E so it does the most damage. After that a couple of autos will kill them if they aren't already.

Item wise I still see a lot of people with Fizz rushing Lich but I don't do that anymore... I prefer to go DFG to roam and 1 shot people.

CRS

So that's him learnt.

A few tips for Ziggs, save your Satchel Charge for escape, and not use it for farming if you don't need to. Save your passive for harass against the enemy champ.

For Fizz, you can also build DFG first and get CD boots for near max CDR and with blue buff, max CDR. If you're tower diving, save your E if you can to lose the turret agro and if you have enough health and there are creeps around, you can E in and Q out with a creep.

Also, you can DFG active before Shark does the damage so the combo would be R, DFG, W, (AA if you have Lich), Q, AA, E out.

zkylon

zkylewd
pbe is down so no testing new client but still it's just landing page, patcher and top bar

no new features or new look for profile and masteries and shit

Leezard

im confused about this, was his auto ever not up after a dash?

Yes. Sometimes you would see a Lucy E in and then just stand still for a while until his auto was up. It has cost me kills before. It will mostly affect the laning phase, but Lucian will become a lot smoother to play.

im confused about this, was his auto ever not up after a dash?
i think he means the reset on his E, hitting someone with Lucian's passive reducs the cooldown by 4 seconds vs champions, he'll get to E > AA >W > AA > Q > AA and E out.

Yes. Sometimes you would see a Lucy E in and then just stand still for a while until his auto was up. It has cost me kills before. It will mostly affect the laning phase, but Lucian will become a lot smoother to play.
Oh, that. Yeah it's weird, sometimes he'd just stop after a E.

brian!

no its an auto attack reset like vayne
so i guess we'll see lucian dash into walls for dragon and shit
wait no he'll just dash over the wall woops

Leezard

Yup. His E-auto combos to lower the cd on his E will flow much better than before.
E-a-Q-a will lower the cd on E by 8 seconds. If lucian has 10% cdr from runes and masteries the cd of E is 12.6 seconds. So, in the best case scenario in low levels he has 4.6 seconds to get the auto-Q-auto to give the E the minimum cooldown. Considering the time it take to auto-Q-auto, this might give him 3 seconds or so effective cd until he can E again.

No more E-stop and look at the clock- auto. He wil hate to play against caitlyn though.

zkylon

zkylewd
believe me, she looks amazing, specially on new map. jpegs don't make her justice

ibi9wfbWA9DAUA.png

she really pops, so pretty to look at

from what i can tell at least guqin is unchanged, haven't tested the other skins

zkylon

zkylewd
her hair actually has like strands now which look a bit wonky with the cel shader silluette but like overall color of her garments and hair and shape of her guitar thingie all look pretty incredible

Niceee, Sona update isn't part of this patch right?
nothing sona in 4.12 unfortunately

Surprise Sona VU? Neat. Maybe now Muse Sona won't look like shit

That's because they got rid of the weird yellow highlights

Looks better IMO

believe me, she looks amazing, specially on new map. jpegs don't make her justice

she really pops, so pretty to look at

from what i can tell at least guqin is unchanged, haven't tested the other skins

I actually love her decoloration hair effect, hope riot add that effect later =(

zkylon

zkylewd
apparently they'll touch up her skins too

like always i'd love for some new splash arts but riot keeps dodging that for whatever reason i'll never understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom