• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

When in team fights or against an enemy champ, after landing Varus' W passive, and want to follow with his Q attack, do you press the key quickly or keep it charged for a second or so then release?

When in team fights or against an enemy champ, after landing Varus' W passive, and want to follow with his Q attack, do you press the key quickly or keep it charged for a second or so then release?
You only hold Q during fights if you have the time to safely charge it.

zkylon

zkylewd
Bsn95xYIIAA6iTw.jpg:large

powerchords b pimpin

SeigO

Banned
WOW! So I just got accepted to that Robert Morris University Varsity LoL scholarship program. I'm still in disbelief somewhat.

TomShoe

Banned
FINALLY

MY PRECIOUS FREELO

SuFx9.jpg

Believe it or not, we had to come from behind to get this one. Things started out even, though it started to tilt in the enemy's favor. It was the right thing to camp out Jax's lane, I managed to feed him 3 kills early on while Kass/Trist and Syndra were getting squished. We got dragon, lost a few teamfights, then finally got on a good comeback trail. Mercifully, the enemy team had a hard time seiging, so we just let Jax scale up while picking off people in the jungle or trying to splitpush toplane. Eventually Jax got to full strength and they could group, so we just picked them one at a time until we were able to storm base and end the game.

zkylon

zkylewd
Thanks, but gotdayum at the damage on this thing though, what other characters single hit attacks that deal big damage lik Varus' Q? Only other character I can think of are Nidalee and Vi.

hard to say

anivia e on a frosted target will chunk them pretty hard

Tizoc

From the LoL wikia
The maximum achievable life steal in Season 4 is 231%, using Sion equipped with 5 Bloodthirsters, a Spirit Visage, Vampirism at rank 3, three Greater Quintessences of Life Steal, a nearby teammate with Zeke's Herald, and using rank 3 Cannibalism.

WOW! So I just got accepted to that Robert Morris University Varsity LoL scholarship program. I'm still in disbelief somewhat.

Congrats! That's amazing.

I was reading the article about the NA regionals, where it says all playoff matches are going to be Bo5, but I found this interesting part.

"International Wild Card (IWC) regions will also get in on the action in Seattle with Latin America and Brazil facing-off for one of the International Wild Card spots for Worlds."

Last season in the IWC there were teams from: Brazil, CIS (or Russia, or whatever), Latin America, Turkey and Oceania. One team from each region. Now it sounds like it's going to be only Latam and Brazil? What about OCE, Turkey, CIS?

This would mean we may see paiN (from Brazil) in Worlds, didn't they have koreans in their team now?

FINALLY

=
Believe it or not, we had to come from behind to get this one. Things started out even, though it started to tilt in the enemy's favor. It was the right thing to camp out Jax's lane, I managed to feed him 3 kills early on while Kass/Trist and Syndra were getting squished. We got dragon, lost a few teamfights, then finally got on a good comeback trail. Mercifully, the enemy team had a hard time seiging, so we just let Jax scale up while picking off people in the jungle or trying to splitpush toplane. Eventually Jax got to full strength and they could group, so we just picked them one at a time until we were able to storm base and end the game.

What kind of damn team comp and item customization s that? Is that how they play in Bronze?

DeadNames

Banned
96g5nnE.jpg

Holy. Shit. This was the most intense match I have EVER played. Check this gold lead:

OBUDDnZ.png

Their mid game was SO GOOD with their J4 and Kayle.

Fun fact: their J4 and Jinx were plat. There was a point where we had literally zero towers. They had twice as many kills as us at one point.

zkylon

zkylewd
btw a rioter confirmed soni is getting her golden highlights on her hair back on next pbe patch so fret not

delicious texture update

when will be luxie's time :3

brian!

congrats
I read an article about how sports scholarships that aren't for big sports are a little precarious, make sure you aren't putting all dem chickens in the basket

drawkcaB

Yet another terrible performance mid. Outclassed all laning phase by a Zed. Only managed to average ~6cs/min on Ziggs. And yet, I won. Again. 5/3/15 KDA. I've only had two Ziggs games were I could *maybe* argue I won the lane, still sitting at 7W-1L with him since I started practicing my mid champions.

Blizzard

Banned
patchnotes said:
Fixed a bug that occasionally caused players with low LP to be demoted when losing a ranked match that would drop them to 0 LP
That's nice. I think I had that happen to me once or twice.

Jeff-DSA

My team was agitated that I took Katarina because they counter picked me with Kayle. They forget, there is no actual counter to Katarina.

Our Caitlyn carried so hard after we fed her a few kills. Bot lane was totally lost, but we won the top and mid lanes and then we let her clean up the team fights and she just rolled over them in the late game. Feels good, man.

That's nice. I think I had that happen to me once or twice.

It happened to me twice during my free fall from Silver 2 to Bronze. It was some bull.

jost

Neo Member
just had one of those games where everything was right, with one exception I was robbed of two pentas in one ranked game! I got two quads instead, but I really shouldn't be complaining.

kata.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom