• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

So Jinx really out-pushes a Sivir level 1 if Sivir starts W? The splash of the rockets is too good, I guess.
Yeah, level 1 w is quite weak. Jinx will have to use 1/2 her mana, but she will outpush.
Played against an Azir, he went as support. His Q was pretty anoying in lane but I didn't notice him at all in mid and late game. Other than one of his turrets killing me T_T. It will take some time obvs, until people get the grip. I got the sense this guy had no idea how to use the ulti.
I can see Azir support working, looks like he does scale pretty well with levels alone. Spellthief seems good too.
i really doubt it but i havent really seen it in action for a couple of patches when they were both popular w/ like leona and stuff
It has a 9 second CD...

brian!

sivir always needed just w q to push a wave and im pretty sure she still clears faster at lvl 1 compared to jinx
but i mean its whatever, not really important

the patch thing was cuz im sure both the champs received changes somehow but i wasn't really paying attention to them, like that was still when bt was rushed on everyone

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
im feelin sivir has better waveclear w/ her spells but i dont main her i guess
The problem is mana. Jinx will be able to clear better early and long term, but Sivir seems like she hits walls. I don't think any ADC clears as fast as Jinx level one.

Jinx Vs Sivir at least from my experience was only truly in Sivir's favor if you disregard support picks, and even then it was a skill match up heavily tilted in Jinx's favor because if Sivir fucks up she's doomed.

Late game they're completely different carries, can't really comment on that. Sivir creates picks but Jinx explodes anyone that gets picked.

brian!

well im not saying lvl 1->2 isn't important, just that w/ jinx vs. sivir it doesn't amount to anything really significant and we aren't considering potential supports, (playz, targons, etc.) so w/e

Jeff-DSA

Is that what you tell em

I was going to do a level 1 is like sex joke, but I knew you all had my back.

One of the reason I really like MF is that you almost always can get level 2 first while getting poke in. You can Q off of the caster minions to lay damage down on the other ADC if they position poorly (haha, they all do in silver) and you pretty much always hit level 2 first. From there her Q and W make you win every trade, so you can go in and usually push them out of lane or make them flash if not outright kill them.

It's amazing how that 2-3 second window before they hit level 2 can decide so much for the lane.

Newt

I was going to do a level 1 is like sex joke, but I knew you all had my back.

One of the reason I really like MF is that you almost always can get level 2 first while getting poke in. You can Q off of the caster minions to lay damage down on the other ADC if they position poorly (haha, they all do in silver) and you pretty much always hit level 2 first. From there her Q and W make you win every trade, so you can go in and usually push them out of lane or make them flash if not outright kill them.

It's amazing how that 2-3 second window before they hit level 2 can decide so much for the lane.
In Silver only. She has like no wave clear.

Jeff-DSA

In Silver only. She has like no wave clear.

Hence my "haha, silver" qualifier.

Man, the game is so much more fun when I play with my gold/plat friends. I do much better and everything makes more sense. I think actually trying to play the meta and the "proper" way makes it harder in silver. I should probably adjust. I think many of us here struggle with that, to be honest.

there's no meta in gold/plat/diamond.

there's a bunch of people that know what needs to be done in order to win games.

thats what's different from bronze/silver to gold(ehh...)/plat. in low elo, people treat the game like team deathmatch.

Jeff-DSA

thats what's different from bronze/silver to gold(ehh...)/plat. in low elo, people treat the game like team deathmatch.

Ok, that's like the perfect explanation. For so many people getting kills or avoiding death are the sole objectives. Like when 4 people drop down to bot lane and your team still fails to take either a mid or top tower. Makes me want to type out a sad face emoticon.

Achtius

I honored lucian and thresh.

honored_zpse021b978.png

I come back from a night out with work colleagues to find Azir disabled

wtf

I wanted to watch some Azir or if nobody was playing him because he's banned play some drunk Azir

Rito pls

zkylon

zkylewd
gotta say i'm all for these champion introduction cutscene video thingies

it's kind of a bit too after effects-y but i totally dig this direction if this is what they meant for new cool lore

Ferga

I don't think anyone can constantly out push a jinx (with mana) so that she misses creeps under tower

Rocket wave clear is too good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom