• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

99% slow for 0.1 second? Might as well just snare them.

He's dead. They'll either pull back on these nerfs or he'll not be used anymore. I'm not going to pick him, that's for sure. He was the perfect counter to Kassadin. Now going in on Kassadin is suicide. GG, honors for all.

J4 has been the hardest lane for me as Yasuo. It was probably due to the gank, but we were fairly even early on until I died to a gank which forced me to start playing more passively. Couldn't win any more trades after that. Lee is very fun to fight though!

Ranked on patch day? Smart or stupid?

New champ = don't

garath

Tristana doesn't even have that high of a solo queue win rate. She's the highest ADC winrate but only by a hair. Jinx is neck and neck with her.

edit: looking at ranked only, Jinx is higher.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Jinx is an easy matchup for Sivir. Just throwing that out there.
r u sure?
OYcUltk.jpg

garath

4 supports are higher winrate than any ADC. Maybe that's the missing link. Not even counting Fiddle (who's a better jungler imo)

Newt

r u sure?
OYcUltk.jpg
Well obviously Sivir has a much higher skillcap. Here, I'll actually provide some reasoning.

1. Jinx's early harass is not that strong compared to someone like Caitlyn. 650>575.
2. You can easily spellshield all of her 3 skills.
3. Providing mobility to your allies screws Jinx over in teamfights.
4. Jinx can't really outrade Sivir until the end of midgame.

Ferrio

Banned
Okay enough with the stupid champion balance discussion, let's talk about important stuff. Like why does the lol community keep hooking up Riven with Zac? It's so wrong.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I imagine Zac must be a freak in bed, like Mr. Fantastic.

They don't call him Fantastic for nothing, if you catch my drift.

dimb

Okay enough with the stupid champion balance discussion, let's talk about important stuff. Like why does the lol community keep hooking up Riven with Zac? It's so wrong.
There was a single guy who had a lot of money, and he regularly paid for fan art of this pairing. Zac's early debut was him hidden away in the Bunny Girl Riven splash.

dimb

Well obviously Sivir has a much higher skillcap. Here, I'll actually provide some reasoning.

1. Jinx's early harass is not that strong compared to someone like Caitlyn. 650>575.
What is Jinx's true range though? By level three it hits a base of 625, but in many situations she can hit champions with it through the extra 150 AOE. I kind of just feel like most Jinx players could either get decent harass in on a Sivir, or just stall the game pretty easily with the wave clear.

I say this as someone who is pretty scared of Jinx though.

Newt

What is Jinx's true range though? By level three it hits a base of 625, but in many situations she can hit champions with it through the extra 150 AOE. I kind of just feel like most Jinx players could either get decent harass in on a Sivir, or just stall the game pretty easily with the wave clear.

I say this as someone who is pretty scared of Jinx though.
Hmm, I need to play a match against a Jinx so I can record it.

brian!

while sivir has a decent kit against jinx in lane that's all she really has on her besides maybe better early waveclear
if sivir is not ahead by a lot, and she doesn't really have a kit to get very ahead unless the jinx sux, the jinx will outscale prtty easily

Newt

while sivir has a decent kit against jinx in lane that's all she really has on her besides maybe better early waveclear
if sivir is not ahead by a lot, and she doesn't really have a kit to get very ahead unless the jinx sux, the jinx will outscale prtty easily
Jinx has better waveclear than Sivir in lane. Sure, I agree Jinx will outscale eventually, but Sivir can create pick situations that prevent that from happening.

brian!

im feelin sivir has better waveclear w/ her spells but i dont main her i guess

i feel u on sivir being able to hound jinx but i dont really see sivirs ult being a necessary thing for a team to do that
and she probably can't do it alone unless she is ahead or jinx is really out of position

but yah sivir doesn't seem like a bad pick against jinx at all and she can create opportunities to hold jinx back, im into all that
tho in this matchup the burden seems to be on sivir to make things happen while jinx chillz

clemenx

Banned
Played against an Azir, he went as support. His Q was pretty anoying in lane but I didn't notice him at all in mid and late game. Other than one of his turrets killing me T_T. It will take some time obvs, until people get the grip. I got the sense this guy had no idea how to use the ulti.

Newt

im feelin sivir has better waveclear w/ her spells but i dont main her i guess

i feel u on sivir being able to hound jinx but i dont really see sivirs ult being a necessary thing for a team to do that
and she probably can't do it alone unless she is ahead or jinx is really out of position

but yah sivir doesn't seem like a bad pick against jinx at all and she can create opportunities to hold jinx back, im into all that
tho in this matchup the burden seems to be on sivir to make things happen while jinx chillz
I feel like the burden is always on Sivir, no matter the matchup. You gotta make things happen.

brian!

i really doubt it but i havent really seen it in action for a couple of patches when they were both popular w/ like leona and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom