• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone can constantly out push a jinx (with mana) so that she misses creeps under tower

Rocket wave clear is too good
The thing is that rockets are really costly early on. Jinx can't shove back forever.

It's one of the reasons Cait, Graves and Corki are her rougher match ups.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
cMgu73V.jpg

LrNsgSf.jpg

fDw4GTv.jpg

Ferga

Kha zix only works as a complete reset assassin right now who does some annoying range poke with W during sieges.

It's hard to play a champ when you've spent an entire year building him as 3/4 tank and then have to suddenly change his play style to a full AD-cdr build.

I understand the initial bitching because he seriously sucks as a tanky front liner at the moment

Shout-out to ShooterTran for carrying me and Newt's game

Newt

Kha zix only works as a complete reset assassin right now who does some annoying range poke with W during sieges.

It's hard to play a champ when you've spent an entire year building him as 3/4 tank and then have to suddenly change his play style to a full AD-cdr build.

I understand the initial bitching because he seriously sucks as a tanky front liner at the moment

Shout-out to ShooterTran for carrying me and Newt's game
I don't know why, but every Sion I've seen in Diamond just does super well.

Ferga

Same reason why we've won every mid akali game.

Roaming, high base damage mids win games.

100% win rate on akali (i'm going to forget about the afk graves game)

Blizzard

Banned
Silver 1.

Rammus train choo choo.

Also 3 wins over losses.
Congrats! When I finally got back to 50% wins, I hit silver 1 where I initially placed, even though it was like 400+ games later. I guess the forces of balance really are in the math somewhere.

Jeff-DSA

Had a Graves on my team that build Phantom Dancer first. Kept dying along with our Thresh, and they just fought the whole time. The Graves kept telling Thresh that he "wasn't hitting hard enough to secure the kills." I got a triple kill and we aced them but instead of taking A SINGLE OBJECTIVE, the team fought in chat for 2 minutes. Then Graves got mad and went and fed until we surrendered.

Oh, and it's not fun when Jinx has 10 kills the first time you see her.

Ferga

I always saw poohman being the weak link at bot. He applies 0 pressure. Piglet was never really that bad.

But yeah benji is just a non factor

And trynd is still a piece of shit champ. God damn critting me 3 times at level 2 with half fury. Grade A bullshit there

And somehow a Yasuo and Rengar found a way to feed in a 4v5 game. It's amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom