• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whos the person who you can stick in the worst lane

give zero farm to

dominate teamfights from minute 6

still out-carry entire enemy team

aka the void

bokn

Banned
In other news, KESPA's partnership with AZUBU begins today (16th Sept)

Here is the streaming schedule:
Stream-Schedule-3-939x1024.png

http://content.azubu.tv/cjentusblaze/
http://content.azubu.tv/ktrolsterarrows/

I am ready for the Flame camwhoring

Nev

Banned
Lmao. One chalice is all Ziggs needs to have mana for all the match and deny all the siege he wants . And Yasuo only needs to land one tornado in a teamfight to grab some kills and be back into the game.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
neko finally talked me into playing.
and there was no lag! hopefully that time is now behind me. infact my ping was better than it's ever been, dropped into the 70s.

Ferga

Yasuo.. doesn't care about early game?

What.

If only I could show you the billions of Yasuos I've played with getting their ass kicked early and single handedly losing the game for their team because they contribute nothing to the team.

I've only seen 2 out of at least 50 Yasuos actually win a game. I'm not even talking about first time Yasuos. I'm talking about Yasuo mains in diamond.

Nev

Banned
He only needs 2 kills out of a tornado to go from useless to match deciding. I've seen terrible 0/6 Yasuos end 10/6 and carrying just because his team had knock ups and he just pressed R to win teamfights.

Ferga

Never seen one carry.

I'm too busy camping them through jungling or killing them in lane because they love to dash into minions. They make themselves into such a free target, I can't even fathom how they even climb the ladder with their decision making

Free mid lane every game I see Yasuo on the enemy team.

The Talon slow is probably meant so Talon can still land his combo properly if he jumps at you

But yeah he's probably garbage now, not that I give a shit, if a instant targeted silence was all that separated him from playable to trash then he needs a new kit

zkylon

zkylewd
He only needs 2 kills out of a tornado to go from useless to match deciding. I've seen terrible 0/6 Yasuos end 10/6 and carrying just because his team had knock ups and he just pressed R to win teamfights.
Never seen one carry.

I'm too busy camping them through jungling or killing them in lane because they love to dash into minions. They make themselves into such a free target, I can't even fathom how they even climb the ladder with their decision making

Free mid lane every game I see Yasuo on the enemy team.
problem about yasuu design is that both of these things can be true at the same time

he's the most banned champion in the game while at the same time being the 15th lowest winrate (not counting new cass) accross all tiers

but one good ult and he turns a game around and that's just ugly. it'll happen in one game out of 20 but when it happens it's frustrating as fuck

like it's interesting cos after him there's a ton of pretty decent winrate champions, like trist, talon, kha, nidalee and mao, all widely believed to be op.

i feel like it's more people just hating the champion than him being op, much like it happened before with kassadin and lee sin.

The Talon slow is probably meant so Talon can still land his combo properly if he jumps at you

But yeah he's probably garbage now, not that I give a shit, if a instant targeted silence was all that separated him from playable to trash then he needs a new kit
he does need a new kit

as does like 80% of the game lol

Of course Talon needs a new kit. I say this as someone who enjoys the hell out of Talon, but there's a reason Talon has always been nerfed as soon as he's been popular. His kit is a binary, broken ass kit that when it's good it's too good and when it's not he just doesn't do enough damage.

If Talon is good and does enough damage then he's way too good because there's no counterplay in his kit. He silences you, he's invisible and you or your team is dead. If he doesn't do enough damage to gib you like that, he's useless.

Silences on assassins is one of the biggest obstacles to counterplay (especially if they're mid laners) because there's no way to fight back. Talon is especially like that, because he can stealth as soon as the silence ends. He's really awful for the enemy to play against.

They've said all along that if Talon saw regular competitive pay they would have to nerf him.

The change with the slow makes some sense to me. They're removing his silence, thus adding counterplay. At the same time it probably increases his up front burst a bit -- or at least the speed of it -- because of his passive (doing more damage to slow targets). Now you can E Q and still get the benefit from his passive without having to hit them with a W first.

They should probably allow him to interrupt channels too though.

Hey guys,

So I find that I am not invested enough to really care about rank, but what I do love is playing fun champs. Particularity not the Meta. Even if I do lose, half the fun is seeing the enemy try to find ways to deal with you.

Right now I'm playing AP Leona mid. I lose a ton of games, but it's so awesome when you do win. The Dmg you can throw is insane. I'm trying to work out a build for her. What do you guys recommend?

I find her early games is really strong, but it tails off horribly in mid, unless you get ahead. To maximise the effect of your CC I try to build Nashors, but I've been told Lichbane is better. It's just those cool downs make me question it that is the best item to build first.

bokn

Banned
Kiunch used to play Ap leona mid a lot. I wonder where he's gone.

You should try Ap Sejuani as well. Similar idea, but better.

Hey guys,

So I find that I am not invested enough to really care about rank, but what I do love is playing fun champs. Particularity not the Meta. Even if I do lose, half the fun is seeing the enemy try to find ways to deal with you.

Right now I'm playing AP Leona mid. I lose a ton of games, but it's so awesome when you do win. The Dmg you can throw is insane. I'm trying to work out a build for her. What do you guys recommend?

I find her early games is really strong, but it tails off horribly in mid, unless you get ahead. To maximise the effect of your CC I try to build Nashors, but I've been told Lichbane is better. It's just those cool downs make me question it that is the best item to build first.
Well, you're not suppose to get Lich first anyways.

Try getting Athene's first then Lich with a DFG thrown somewhere, I guess?

So how are you supposed to build lucian nowadays? I feel like he's been a triforce, bork, and ie champ at different points. I've been doing IE into ghostblade but I don't really like ghostblade.

Newt

No way Fiddlesticks can 1v5 if he's completely denied. He will be incredibly useless. More like Yasuo, Ziggs and Tristana, they don't care about the early game at all.
Haven't seen a Yasuo do well yet in diamond. Even if they land a lucky ult they just get exhausted immediately.
So how are you supposed to build lucian nowadays? I feel like he's been a triforce, bork, and ie champ at different points. I've been doing IE into ghostblade but I don't really like ghostblade.
You can basically build anything on him.
I'd say I'm quite happy where the game is at right now. Tris bugs me, but that's about it.
The ADC meta is horrible right now. Even if Trist/Lucian/(maybe Kog) get nerfed, we're just gonna see Cait and Corki everygame. They need to not only nerf IE, but buff BT.

Well, you're not suppose to get Lich first anyways.

Try getting Athene's first then Lich with a DFG thrown somewhere, I guess?

I get the idea of getting an Unholy grail, but those Cooldowns actually make you conserve mana. With only a dorans, you never really have that need for mana, until you do your lvl6 combo.

The Unholy grail seems like a wasted item, if only because that mana regen isn't worth it. It's why I'm more comfortable building straight up dmg, instead of regen.

Laieon

I've been playing since 2011, but I almost never touch ranked. Realized I never got sorted this season, so I decided to go ahead and play my 10 games. Currently
2W4L

Go me.

sleepykyo

anyone else getting DCs on NA?

Guess that claimed our jungler 2 games ago.

How does the overview in Lolking work? Let's say that the dorans blade is used in 23% of the games and the blue bar indicates a 42% win rate. Is that 42% of all games or 42% of all dorans. The former indicates the doran blade might be underutilized while the latter indicates that players probably should stop using the doran's blade.

Leezard

Azir definitely has a skill cap, if nothing else. His zone control is ridiculous. He can chase well with WEQ, but he does become vulnerable while doing it.

Really cool to see Azir's transformation

Sivir is his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom