• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

it definitely didn't elicit as big a reaction as last year's for me

like the narrative of it is cohesive and coincides with what riot tries to portray a lot of the pro players as (ppl who kinda retreated to league for various reason, but hey playing video games non-stop means i can be famous now haha fuk u, gimme the W, etc.)

but last years was like
what
what is happening
im scared

oh but both were pretty well done w/ pretty high production values tho

zkylon

zkylewd
yea i personally didn't like it at all

instead of making worlds to be something exciting and fun it turns it into something stressful and depressing

i'll take the fanservice every day

garath

First time nidalee top. I like her. Wrecked the poor zac I laner against, split push all day. Tp into teamfights and get double kills all day.

My mechanics weren't very good cause first time. But what a stupidly strong champ. My only deaths were dying to zac at level 2 because I'm dumb and minions plus his passive and when the whole team came after me.

I don't really understand the appeal of this.
It speaks to the blue - orange demographic.

People also don't pick champions very well. Everyone is picking Assassins: by contrast, I've done exceptionally well with Leona, AD Tristana, and now Zilean.
Sona's obscene in Ascension as well with some mana regen, even if you primarily run tanky runes or masteries. Janna should also excell with a keep-away strategy there.

What an awful champ this Azir is. Just horrific.

Of course, that's my standard reaction to most new champs after the first game where I feed like a boss, but yeah, horrific.

Nekofrog

Banned
If newt is dumb enough to do fiora adc he deserves to be fired from crs

Y would you ever do that shit newt it's your professional career wtf

Opiate

Also, I wish someone would comment on the fact that I have 10k+ riot points which I spent 0 dollars on and 110k+ IP. I wish someone would be jealous of my glorious achievement.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'd be even more jealous if you gifted me Azir. Not only would I be jealous, but also shamed. That's a 2-for-1 deal right there.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Also, I wish someone would comment on the fact that I have 10k+ riot points which I spent 0 dollars on and 110k+ IP. I wish someone would be jealous of my glorious achievement.
Okay. I'll be jealous. Does that help?

You should buy some stuff or something. Stimulate the digital goods economy.

zkylon

zkylewd
It has waifus, and hidden waifu, and you summon waifu.

I don't know, I think I like it.

It is great game, unless JRPG isn't your thing I can't think of a reason why you shouldn't play it.

i love persona <3

isn't it enough for you that we're all forced to play dominion for some shitty icons T_T

Blizzard

Banned
Did anyone else have a game go nuts? My ping was normal, then suddenly spiked, then I couldn't do anything, then firewall error etc. and couldn't reconnect for ages.

I finally reconnected and it's just sitting with the game screen shown, but a reconnecting message.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Did anyone else have a game go nuts? My ping was normal, then suddenly spiked, then I couldn't do anything, then firewall error etc. and couldn't reconnect for ages.

Reddit says it's fucked up again in NA

Just finished a game and it's not in my match history

Neol

Yup reconnects and spikes everywhere.

Hopefully with the new season coming up they will actually fix these server issues.

Blizzard

Banned
I had a three minute lobby conversation with my team before game decided to launch.
The best is when you know that it will eventually launch, so you talk your team into staying, and 3-4 people on the other team don't know that and quit, and you get a 4v1 game for a while.

Ferga

I remember one time in dominion, I was queued with 4 members of clg black.

That game is going to be the closest I'll ever get to pro gaming.

Ocho

Riot should make a 3 min delay before game mandatory. We bonded over the break, talked about our lives, where we are from, what we wanted to do in lane. We dominated the game (except for 8 mins while we lagged and the other team didn't).

I remember one time in dominion, I was queued with 4 members of clg black.

That game is going to be the closest I'll ever get to pro gaming.

I played with a high diamond friend once, and we played against TheOddOne. We won.

Although I have actually won money down here in Mexico two or three times for playing. I guess that counts as pro play, right? GuyzZZ?

Worth buying Azir for 7800? Or should I just wait and buy him at 6300 next week?

Really need to flesh out my champion pool with some of the new champs. Still don't own Lucian/Jinx/Yasuo and I'm tempted to get Gnar since my top lane champ pool is pathetic at the moment.

Ferrio

Banned
Worth buying Azir for 7800? Or should I just wait and buy him at 6300 next week?

Really need to flesh out my champion pool with some of the new champs. Still don't own Lucian/Jinx/Yasuo and I'm tempted to get Gnar since my top lane champ pool is pathetic at the moment.

If your top lane pool is pathetic, then I'd suggest against gnar. Fill it in with something more reliable.

Ferrio

Banned
They should of just went all balls crazy with the new mode, instead of dominion 1.5.

Instead keep the same type of map, remove the speed ups and any capture points. Give each team Lvl 18 and unlimited gold. Each team has ticket of 100 or something, every time someone dies, it subtracts. Whoever runs out of tickets first loses. The twist to the whole thing, instead of straight up dying when you're killed, you can be resurrected if you're channeled on for say... 8 seconds. If successful you res in your spot guardian angel. If like 10 seconds pass without anyone channeling on you, you permanently die and do the normal respawn rules.

Check out this site: http://www.lolskill.net

Put in your summoner name and it will show you how much IP you've earned lifetime. No idea if it's accurate. I've been playing like 4+ years and have 417k lifetime IP. Never bought boosts or anything.

E: As usual, I'm LTTP. Looks like this is a couple years old. Still, check it out and post what it says for yours.

Mothman91

cClhNLY.jpg

best husbando worlds

all hail lord world championship adc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom