• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

dam dat mid cs discrepancy
btw you can spectate da newt team and the fallen team though op.gg

o shit you can spectate both games at the same time im in the matrix

this game snowballed off of bad early game warding

should have trinketed tri brush to avoid first blood off the invade

Stone could have abused Xerath's early push power and warded red side wraith entrance to see the rango gank coming which means Zed wouldn't have snowballed so hard

they have no defensive wards so their jungler is just getting killed in his own jungle

vision is important people

oh also Xerath is running scaling health yellows in a lane vs Zed and 21/0/9 masteries. he had no armour in the early game. prolly should have started cloth 5 at least if he was gonna do that rune page so he didn't get out traded.

but they probably know all this so I'll stop now

brian!

yo wiksolop throwing down troll ults just to make the team laugh i think this boost in team morale will pay off in the upcoming games

Type2

this game snowballed off of bad early game warding

should have trinketed tri brush to avoid first blood off the invade

Stone could have abused Xerath's early push power and warded red side wraith entrance to see the rango gank coming which means Zed wouldn't have snowballed so hard

they have no defensive wards so their jungler is just getting killed in his own jungle

vision is important people

oh also Xerath is running scaling health yellows in a lane vs Zed and 21/0/9 masteries. he had no armour in the early game. prolly should have started cloth 5 at least if he was gonna do that rune page so he didn't get out traded.

but they probably know all this so I'll stop now

I didnt have the opportunity to ward that jungle until later but all was pointed out in team chat. I knew all the invades and everything.

Blizzard

Banned
Team 1 results:

game1vklzj.png

fallen's mundo. lol

that poor ryze got fucking murdered

The Ryze was sad in the match report room, I felt kind of bad for them. :(

I went scaling health because I wasn't really planning on trading with Zed that much. First blood fucked me over big time because Zed came to lane went to lane with a XP advantage, he got level 2 before I could push and I had to eat some shadow shurikens so I was forced to play passive.

I played that really bad regardless, got no excuses really. Probably should have went Annie or Syndra, got more match experience against Zed with those

zkylon

zkylewd
I went scaling health because I wasn't really planning on trading with Zed that much. First blood fucked me over big time because Zed came to lane went to lane with a XP advantage, he got level 2 before I could push and I had to eat some shadow shurikens so I was forced to play passive.

I played that really bad regardless, got no excuses really. Probably should have went Annie or Syndra, got more match experience against Zed with those

yeah i feel like xerath is not so good against zed. he can just farm from range or whatever but all his spells are really telegraphed and imo he doesn't flow as naturally with an early seekers into morellos like syndra or ori do

T1KP52a.jpg

our team was retarded in my first promo game. in response me and neko proceeded to style over them for the next two.

highlights include

- lucian nami winning both games

-me running over draven and holding him to around a 20 cs difference at level 4 until their ryze ragequit over a hilarious double in their wraiths

-my nami dumping all over vayne morgana

-nekofrog level 6 tp countergank getting a double

-2v3 against vayne rengar morg and getting lucian a triple kill

-tf standing on a ward for two minutes before we just decide to kill him.

Repgnar

The tournament was fun. Definitely down to play another, same team or another. Felt like we did really well the first game all around. The 2nd game we lost it in the pick and ban phase focusing on their mid plat player too much. Then once in game we didn't lock down the jungle entrances so while laning as a whole wasn't bad(first blood at 17 mins and the cs was relatively close) we let the jungler down by letting Nunu get too much. By the time we got to the first skirmish/team fight we were already down quite a bit.

This is a daily tournament right? tomorrow is for silvers but i'm down for another one.

Blizzard

Banned
The tournament was fun. Definitely down to play another, same team or another. Felt like we did really well the first game all around. The 2nd game we lost it in the pick and ban phase focusing on their mid plat player too much. Then once in game we didn't lock down the jungle entrances so while laning as a whole wasn't bad(first blood at 17 mins and the cs was relatively close) we let the jungler down by letting Nunu get too much. By the time we got to the first skirmish/team fight we were already down quite a bit.

This is a daily tournament right? tomorrow is for silvers but i'm down for another one.
I'm most available on weekends but if I have advance notice I can do weeknights at 7 P.M. EST.

If everyone doesn't mind giving me another try, I'm happy to do jungle or top again with the same team. Thanks to those who gave me advice about spending more gold on wards early to have better control, compared to more gold on jungle items.

Type2

Im going to take a break for 2 weeks. Think itll do wonders for my attitude and play. Vacation starts on the 26th and im really excited for that.
Id like to do more inhouses when I come back.

Blizzard

Banned
If it makes anyone feel any better, both teams that defeated GAF teams ended up playing each other in the grand final tonight. The team that defeated Newt's team ended up winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom