• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
3Wamt9gS1Pvx3mq3

i don't care what ppl say i think this skin is kind of awesome

I got +45 from games in Gold V. I think people even managed to get 50+ per game with really high MMR.

Yeah finally a great Cait skin without her being in a cosplay. Love it~! Sivir is also in need of such skin tbh.

Jeez I wonder what challenger smurfs get. I think one of them got to D1 in around 50 games?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Back into the hang of league I guess. Lots of room for improvement, won't be making it back to Gold 1 at the current level I'm playing but I can comfortably sit on Gold V for the season rewards if I want.

LP decays but I guess MMR doesn't so I was silver 3 facing off against variances of gold. Managed to skip Silver 2 and should have gold within a few games. Currently gaining +30 lp per win but only losing 8. Win 2, lose 1 and repeat.

Entered to promos! I dont want to push my luck after two victories in a row. Ranked for me is pretty much who snowballs early game wins the match.

nbraun80

Looking at the champions I don't own, thinking of picking 1 or 2 of them up (I have 10k-ish IP I haven't used). My favorite roles are jungle, support, and top (probably in that order) and my favorite champions are Maokai, Shyvana, and Sona, just to give you a sense of how I like to play.

Should I check out any of these?

Wgmszso.jpg

I'd say trundle, panth, khaz. The first two are usually built tankier like shyvana, and khaz is a fun jungler. Lee sin as well if you like tankier, mobile junglers.

bokn

Banned
On top of all that, Aatrox has sustain

and ranged auto attacks

this is disgusting

23% ban rate in WC2014 for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom