• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
This is why I don't play with GAF.

Fuck that noise. Not fun.
The noise reminds me of my early days of playing with my troll friend. He picked teemo adc and was good but did he would yell at us for everything we did wrong. He had more than 20 kills at the end and we didn't have half that.

Newt

ee86b98493954b46a89fae84b28647f2.png

Tizoc

Thats not how you spell tryndamere

What's there to nerf? His only method of damaging people is to punch them (auto-attacks)

Last item? Situational, but rarely either of those choices. Youmuu's is best on Xin as a mid-game pickup after Wriggle's. The build is Wriggle's->Brutalizer->Ghostblade/tank stats, the idea being that you'll pick up some additional CDR in the tank items to maximize your CC. Last Whisper is best if for some reason you've gone HAM and built pure damage. If you're building a mix of damage and tankiness on Xin then Last Whisper won't suddenly make you a tank killer nor will it dramatically increase your burst against squishies.

Try BotRK (which meshes fantastically well with Xin's W) or Trinity Force (buy when you need to burst down a carry and have at least a moderate amount of CDR - 25%+).

Thanks I'll try that.

Actually let me post about the last game I played as Jungle Xin: My weapons at the time were Feral Flare+Hydra, but I could barely do much damage against a Randuin-ed Lee Sin, so I made LW as a final item.
Still felt like he needed more hits to kill him even with LW @_@ I'll go for BoRK if I'm against a Tank, and Trinity if they don't have any tanks.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
What's there to nerf? His only method of damaging people is to punch them (auto-attacks)

Thanks I'll try that.

Actually let me post about the last game I played as Jungle Xin: My weapons at the time were Feral Flare+Hydra, but I could barely do much damage against a Randuin-ed Lee Sin, so I made LW as a final item.
Still felt like he needed more hits to kill him even with LW @_@ I'll go for BoRK if I'm against a Tank, and Trinity if they don't have any tanks.
Hes hard to get kills with and to be killed as.
zephyr + ult+ ghost= the backdowninging.

As for xin damage... buy infiiiinnnity blaaaaddde.
Crit them their health for food!

Mothman91

Slowly climbing...almost at Plat II promos. Duoing with a friend alot, he's at Plat I. 7 game win streak, I wonder how long I can keep it up.

TomShoe

Banned
I AM DOUBLELIFT

LAOly.jpg

I dunno, playing as hyper-aggressive, always-pushing Cait worked really well for me, especially against broken Tristana. I need to do this more often.

hey man those ts were strait cheaters of course im gonna be mad.
Screaming on someone that can't hear you is perfectly fine. If everyone does it to Neko instead of All Chat LoL would be a lot more friendlier place.

Am I a bad person for thinking about adding those random on the video so I can get their commentary?
everyone was ragging on the fiddlesticks lol. It wasn't because it was his "first time fiddle." It was the absolutely stupid things he would do in the game. That last part basically was the nail in the coffin filled by terrible ults, constant facechecks and atrocious fears. Swain legit asked fiddle if he was playing on his brothers account when he became 0/5.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Screaming on someone that can't hear you is perfectly fine. If everyone does it to Neko instead of All Chat LoL would be a lot more friendlier place.

Am I a bad person for thinking about adding those random on the video so I can get their commentary?
Possibly yes.
Maybe I'm salty, but the Kat in my game used her ult twice within like... 20 seconds of each other. Like wtf.
If she kills or gets an assist they reset the cooldown of her ult by like 20 seconds or so.

pigeon

Banned
That's just... >.> wow...

Katarina's the queen of resets. If she gets the opportunity to come into a teamfight late, it's really bad for you.

Basically, you really want somebody with hard CC to deal with Katarina. When Katarina jumps in, she's actually using her escape to do so, so if you interrupt her ult, she's completely vulnerable. This is why Kat falls off at higher elo, when people are a little more reliable in terms of actually bringing CC and saving it for the right target. In Silver it's still not uncommon to see people pick a comp with literally no hard CC against Kat.

AcridMeat

Banned
y7JBaQG.jpg

We had a chance to finish sub 10 minutes but couldn't do it.

ARAMs and all but wowy that was fun. Nearly two pentas that game if sona hadn't gotten away to fountain.

Leezard

I feel silly now for never having considered erecting the pillar immediately beneath enemy champs. I tend to position it close or in front of them @_@
You can even interrupt escapes from khazix, Tristana, etc, but it requires some skilful timing.

Nekofrog

Banned
ELUliF8.png

This was a fun one, haven't poppy'd in a while. personal highlight includes a 5v5 teamfight near baron where I chased their vayne from baron to almost midlane, taking her out of the teamfight.

also, the first tower didn't go down until 21 minutes. took a while.

Newt

Katarina's the queen of resets. If she gets the opportunity to come into a teamfight late, it's really bad for you.

Basically, you really want somebody with hard CC to deal with Katarina. When Katarina jumps in, she's actually using her escape to do so, so if you interrupt her ult, she's completely vulnerable. This is why Kat falls off at higher elo, when people are a little more reliable in terms of actually bringing CC and saving it for the right target. In Silver it's still not uncommon to see people pick a comp with literally no hard CC against Kat.
The Katarina falls off at high elo is a myth. Yi falling off at high elo is too real though.

Blizzard

Banned
I wish I knew how to play new Katarina. Even with maxing Q first now, I typically do poorly because of having to play very safe early games, and I feel like the chance of being able to gank a side lane (typically either dead, or pushed to the enemy tower, and/or lacking reliable CC) is quite low. If you go to a side lane then you can lose half the HP of your mid tower and a ton of XP.

I think I've tried suggested stuff like DFG, deathcap and/or haunting guise, etc., but still seem to only occasionally do OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom