• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Well, if you're using an item, yeah, it's easier. But he made it sound like the R alone would do it. Most mages have a 100-0 combo with a DFG mixed in.
well without dfg stun into a 2 or 3 ball is enough to kill ppl in like the 60-70% range.

doing a 4 ball is very rare

90% of champs are toxic. Here's why!
tbh i think i've gotten to the point where while i still get pretty annoyed at certain champions, i'm pretty ok with all of em.

i'm generally a lot more chill about the game in general lately

right on time for the plat grind

zkylon

zkylewd
also next patch nerfs talon and buffs sona so it's like christmas for me

btw even if i have the synchan avatar anyone that's smarter than me can confirm if q->eing with her and hitting someone with both the e swipe and the ball push deals the damage twice?

nbraun80

As a Katarina player, I find Malzahar players to be the scum of the earth.

Well, if you're using an item, yeah, it's easier. But he made it sound like the R alone would do it. Most mages have a 100-0 combo with a DFG mixed in.

lol love playing malz, so many ppl who still don't understand how the vision bouncing works. also if you want to counter a malz the aforementioned syndra is pretty good, you w the minion with the visions on them and throw it out of the pack to stop his cs chain.

zkylon

zkylewd
That Talon nerf is way too heavy. Pisses me off, because he's going to be completely unplayable.
after he gets his deserved nerf he can then get slowly buffed like lebonk

if counterplay is a big word for league of legends then talon as he is can't exist

DeadNames

Banned
Riot wants to remove low counterplay things, so they gut talons 1 sec silence.

meanwhile Ryze is ruining top, fiora has her broken ass ult, and syndra's ult exists.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's hilarious that you're so upset about syndra's ult when it's literally the least nerf-worthy part of her kit

unless you count her passive lol

DeadNames

Banned
It seems I have angered the waifu squad,

One man against all odds; I stand alone- the defender of the melees who just want to fight the ranged overlords.

I am the earthshaker

DeadNames

Banned
Not sure why people hate assassins so much.

I would much rather face one than go vs a Ziggs/Lux/Ori/Syndra/Xerath/TF/whatever "utility" mage who just waveclears + AOE melts teams.

Edit: also, what about Pantheon? Wasn't he due for a rework like last year?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Not sure why people hate assassins so much.

I would much rather face one than go vs a Ziggs/Lux/Ori/Syndra/Xerath/TF/whatever "utility" mage who just waveclears + AOE melts teams.

Edit: also, what about Pantheon? Wasn't he due for a rework like last year?
And dont think they ever said he was getting rework.
Brb factchecking.
Edit: nope,

pigeon

Banned
And dont think they ever said he was getting rework.
Brb factchecking.
Edit: nope,

If they radically redesign top lane like Ghostcrawler keeps hinting they're going to do, Panth might catch some changes.

I think that in terms of meta and game niche, Pantheon is pretty well-designed, though, so he might not. He bullies top lane hard, roams really well, and then falls off fast. Or he jungles basically as a huge cruise missile but falls off even more because he's poorer.

In terms of champion design I think Q is dumb because it's just a vanilla ranged AA, AP ratios are kind of random, AD caster as a thing is a messy niche that's hard for players to understand, and it sucks to play a guy with a huge shield that's actually a mage. But Panth's rotation feels good and R is a great design, so it's still lots of fun to play him.

Mothman91

Faced a smurf who mained Kat. She was S2 or somewhere around that.

I checked Lolnexus, and with close to 120 games, she averaged 17/6/7.

That's an insane kda to average with almost 120 games....

edit:Now I think about it, Kat is one of those champions that will just snowball so fucking hard, it's so hard to slow her down. I shouldn't be surprised how she's averaging those kills, but still, with 120 games, that's pretty impressive.

Blizzard

Banned
Faced a smurf who mained Kat. She was S2 or somewhere around that.

I checked Lolnexus, and with close to 120 games, she averaged 17/6/7.

That's an insane kda to average with almost 120 games....

edit:Now I think about it, Kat is one of those champions that will just snowball so fucking hard, it's so hard to slow her down. I shouldn't be surprised how she's averaging those kills, but still, with 120 games, that's pretty impressive.
Do you mean the smurf account or the S2 account? It wouldn't make any sense for them to still be Silver 2 with an average like that after 120 games.

Korten

Banned
I know this maybe mean... But I was playing a game, a 4 v 5 (they had 4), and we had one inhib down and their nexus was destroyed. So instead of fighting them, as Zed I just waited in a bush, shadowed over their base's wall and just quickly destroyed the nexus by myself.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I know this maybe mean... But I was playing a game, a 4 v 5 (they had 4), and we had one inhib down and their nexus was destroyed. So instead of fighting them, as Zed I just waited in a bush, shadowed over their base's wall and just quickly destroyed the nexus by myself.
To some, theres no being sorry in league. Winning(sadly) only matters.
If they radically redesign top lane like Ghostcrawler keeps hinting they're going to do, Panth might catch some changes.

I think that in terms of meta and game niche, Pantheon is pretty well-designed, though, so he might not. He bullies top lane hard, roams really well, and then falls off fast. Or he jungles basically as a huge cruise missile but falls off even more because he's poorer.

In terms of champion design I think Q is dumb because it's just a vanilla ranged AA, AP ratios are kind of random, AD caster as a thing is a messy niche that's hard for players to understand, and it sucks to play a guy with a huge shield that's actually a mage. But Panth's rotation feels good and R is a great design, so it's still lots of fun to play him.
Hes probably on the bottom on list for rework. Top of the list is sion. Warwick already has a list of reworked abilities and I think hes next in line.
then some love for urgot.

also next patch nerfs talon and buffs sona so it's like christmas for me

btw even if i have the synchan avatar anyone that's smarter than me can confirm if q->eing with her and hitting someone with both the e swipe and the ball push deals the damage twice?
it won't.

Sofo

You. You need to play with me sometime then. When I get back from my break.

I think you are on NA? EUW here, buddy. ;x

On the Morgana game that I did, I know this will sound tryhard, but I watched the replay of the game and I found so many faults lol. I should NOT play Morgana. I delayed my Zhonya so much that when I finally got it, it allowed us to turn the table at the baron and give us the winning push (http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1705228464/206655443). I honestly don't know what I was thinking! Minute 48 Zhonyas yeah Sofo, way to go! ._. lol

Also I checked later and my ADC (Ezreal) was like 27/0/3, no wonder he was melting to Graves/Kayle! We were basically paper lane.

Idk, I made a long list but I feel embarrassed at posting it lol. In general terms, I missed too many bindings, and missed many ults due to no Zhonya's, making them super ineffective.

On a totally different topic, I like playing Evelynn as kind of a scout and ward a lot for my lanes, would Sighstone make me fall off too much? She is already really weak but if I can keep some vision I can stay safe and idk. I see it in some streams/competitive play but maybe randoms/friends might not make use as warding that much? ty for your input!

Mothman91

Do you mean the smurf account or the S2 account? It wouldn't make any sense for them to still be Silver 2 with an average like that after 120 games.

She was high plat as she said, but her smurf which she was on, was silver II. That's what I'm trying to think. Maybe she was throwing games intentionally to keep be low.

Nev

Banned
it's hilarious that you're so upset about syndra's ult when it's literally the least nerf-worthy part of her kit

It's actually the part of her kit that turns her from a balanced, hard to play champion to an easy carcinogenic frustrating Veigar 2.0 vomit for trash mid players who can't play.

Nev

Banned
So the ultimate nature of some spells redeems their extreme toxicity? Time to buff those dozens of non-toxic ultimates to make them a bs on-demand point and click long range execute.

Nekofrog

Banned
guys

the new league of legends

champions aren't allowed to hit each other because it's toxic

damage numbers have been reduced to 1 and it is now a pve game

both teams cooperate in farming to max build, killing baron, and final fantasy victory music plays as both teams join hand in hand forever against toxicity

pigeon

Banned
So the ultimate nature of some spells redeems their extreme toxicity? Time to buff those dozens of non-toxic ultimates to make them a bs on-demand point and click long range execute.

execute is a technical term which you have misused

reported

Mothman91

guys

the new league of legends

champions aren't allowed to hit each other because it's toxic

damage numbers have been reduced to 1 and it is now a pve game

both teams cooperate in farming to max build, killing baron, and final fantasy victory music plays as both teams join hand in hand forever against toxicity
Lmao.

This is the ultimate goal of riot.

Sofo

How is Syndra's ult a long-range execute? Until it's fully upgraded it forces her to get closer on a champ that has little mobility and relies on a stun/knock back that is on a decent cooldown and can be dodged with proper positioning.

Sofo

I find Syndra so cute when she's jumping on her tiptoes over her orbs, her storyline is kinda sad if you look at it from her perspective!

Nekofrog

Banned
N1BNtgQ.png

missed every single hook in lane.

turned into madlife after laning phase and got azir super fed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom