• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev

Banned
How is Syndra's ult a long-range execute? Until it's fully upgraded it forces her to get closer on a champ that has little mobility and relies on a stun/knock back that is on a decent cooldown and can be dodged with proper positioning.

Lmao. PBE Malzahar, Skarner, Lissandra, Warwick. These are ultimates that make sense being point and click because you literally have to put yourself in the middle of everything. Syndra is not close range, it's make a few steps and press R to kill.

Anyways, point and click shouldn't exist at all. Leave that toxic shit for Dota.

Tizoc

I find a team via Team Builder.
We all click Ready.
Game starts but I'm still in the screen where players are being added.
Rito pls.

Edwardo

People in Silver generally lack understanding in some aspect of the game.

wtf

edwardo did you play techies yet cause he just got bufffffffffffffffffffffed

I was gonna play last night, but I got into my promos for Silver 1 and wanted to get that done. Maybe i'll play tonight after I do the third promo game. I need to play more Destiny too. Too many games right now.

My point is his 2 item spike was far stronger before.

What changed for him that made it stronger before. Wasn't TF/IE/Sorc just as good as TF/BT/Zerkers?

4.17 day after tomorrow

sorry can't hide my feelings i went to public school so we never got to wear cute uniforms so i now resent everybody and i'll never be happy

Whaaaa

I went to a private high school for a year and a half. The uniforms were one of the worst parts.

closer pls only nerds play with items on.

No way! You HAVE to at least turn on pokeballs.

Syndra presses R on you

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD outplayed!!!!!!!!11111

But did you report Syndra for saying outplayed?

Too bad he'll probably won't need to use it no more
;P

ice cold

Fracas

#fuckonami
What're the suggested Runes for Swain? Dude could use some cooldown lol.

A lot of people go cdr glyphs. I usually just go vanilla ap caster - hybrid pen marks, ap quints, armor seals and scaling mr glyphs. Mostly because I'm too poor for more runes though.

Nev

Banned
Thanks. It's much longer now

Nicer.
A lot of people go cdr glyphs. I usually just go vanilla ap caster - hybrid pen marks, ap quints, armor seals and scaling mr glyphs. Mostly because I'm too poor for more runes though.

I don't know who's saying that Swain needs CDR but in my experience I've never felt it is a core stat for Swain. You should be able to kill the carry with one full combo in mid-late anyways if you're playing right and blue buff gives you all you need, you don't need sustained damage because you're not a tank or something. Please don't play tank Swain, in the current game the best way to play him is as an assasin, by far. Source:

2fEjaC6.png

S3. Very similar ratios in the rest of seasons, but S3 was when I played him the most, even though I've been using him since release when he was considered trash.

Fracas

#fuckonami
No I meant just like in general (at least in my silver matches). I see a lot of mids and even junglers go cdr glyphs.

And tanky swain will forever be my favorite. The damage amp is more than enough to wombo combo the other carries at around 400ap. Get in there and disrupt til you get low, pop Zhonya's, then do it all over again.

so jinx is actually genuinely fun

although her e should be invisible to enemy heroes

her q should allow you to switch back faster (no 1 sec cd)

her w should do more

her r should do more damage but collide with creeps

there i fixed her

Leezard

her w should do more

there i fixed her
Fix her? She's already fine. She already got insane damage and she has a strong late game. The is no need to fix what is not broken.

Edwardo

her w should do more

there i fixed her

They dont do stuff like that because of a lack of counterplay

I've always wanted things like the aoe indicator for abilities like panth ult and cho knockup to not exist, but that'll never happen.

her w should do more

there i fixed her
The CD on Q is meant so you don't switch between weapons by mistake.

Her W does a fuckton of damage and has one of the heaviest slows in the game at great range on a low CD and revealing whatever was hit, what else do you want it to do, % max health damage? lol

zkylon

zkylewd
Not sure why people hate assassins so much.

I would much rather face one than go vs a Ziggs/Lux/Ori/Syndra/Xerath/TF/whatever "utility" mage who just waveclears + AOE melts teams.

Edit: also, what about Pantheon? Wasn't he due for a rework like last year?
wait you actually dislike tf?

what the the hell is wrong with you

If they radically redesign top lane like Ghostcrawler keeps hinting they're going to do, Panth might catch some changes.

I think that in terms of meta and game niche, Pantheon is pretty well-designed, though, so he might not. He bullies top lane hard, roams really well, and then falls off fast. Or he jungles basically as a huge cruise missile but falls off even more because he's poorer.

In terms of champion design I think Q is dumb because it's just a vanilla ranged AA, AP ratios are kind of random, AD caster as a thing is a messy niche that's hard for players to understand, and it sucks to play a guy with a huge shield that's actually a mage. But Panth's rotation feels good and R is a great design, so it's still lots of fun to play him.
yea i don't think pantheon is a very healthy champion as a laner. i mean he's better than vlad or something but he's still pretty bad in how simple he operates. like he qqqqqqq until you're killable, it's not very much fun for the person on the receiving end and not very expressive for the panth

also i don't like that he falls off so hard, i don't find that fun, i'd rather he had a smoother curve, a bit less oppressive in lane and not completely worthless later on

it won't.
thanks, that makes sense.

It's actually the part of her kit that turns her from a balanced, hard to play champion to an easy carcinogenic frustrating Veigar 2.0 vomit for trash mid players who can't play.
lol

i'm just

lol

guys

the new league of legends

champions aren't allowed to hit each other because it's toxic

damage numbers have been reduced to 1 and it is now a pve game

both teams cooperate in farming to max build, killing baron, and final fantasy victory music plays as both teams join hand in hand forever against toxicity
morello's magic funland of kisses and holding hands

for ages 3 and up

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Jinx is the jack of trades, master of none.
What? Best siege in the game, amazing clear, incredible poke, huge potential team fight damage. She's also like Trist in that her followup on teamfights secures extra kills.

there i fixed her
It would just be used short range then. The last thing Jinx needs is extra short range burst.

Fix her? She's already fine. She already got insane damage and she has a strong late game. The is no need to fix what is not broken.
im trying to make her more fun
They dont do stuff like that because of a lack of counterplay

I've always wanted things like the aoe indicator for abilities like panth ult and cho knockup to not exist, but that'll never happen.
i dont know what most of these words mean

i feel it should be on your opponent to know ranges and what not

The CD on Q is meant so you don't switch between weapons by mistake.

Her W does a fuckton of damage and has one of the heaviest slows in the game at great range on a low CD and revealing whatever was hit, what else do you want it to do, % max health damage? lol
eh kids should get good with the first point

the w i just want to be fun instead of this meh thing

slow and reveal? zzzz
What? Best siege in the game, amazing clear, incredible poke, huge potential team fight damage. She's also like Trist in that her followup on teamfights secures extra kills.

It would just be used short range then. The last thing Jinx needs is extra short range burst.
make damage scale to distance

bam

TomShoe

Banned
Started last night at 0 LP, finished with 45.

It was a good day. This Caitlyn is working wonders against the hyper-carry (Tristana) meta. I can usually have games wrapped up by 35 minutes.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
make damage scale to distance

bam
It already does. More damage will just cut off people from cross map sniping, which is the fun part of the ult, and promote out of auto range executes, which are pretty boring when it's already sort of a role filled by W.
Damage? Sure

Utility? Eeehhhhh
After they took away Lee's attack speed reduction he does fall off.

Mothman91

As a jungler, no damage items besides lizard. I just try to be a good vision keeper and tank. lee has alright peel, which he's pretty much only good for late game.

As a laner, hydra is pretty much essential. You can maybe go for LW too, but like Newt said, that ain't cheap and you'll want to have a tank item or too.

Jeff-DSA

I don't think Pantheon falls off as hard as you guys think he does.

I agree. I think he stays pretty strong. The only real problem I have with Pantheon is he seems to take most of the kills for himself, often depriving the lanes of some gold. If the Pantheon player can carry well, it's fine, but it can be a minor issue that you have to work around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom