• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

Makes sense, but she was always still a life stealing, late game wrecking, stupid jumping arounding, self peeling, jerk.

She did indeed still have the best late game if she got to the late game. The problem was that getting to her late game might not happen in a lot of games, she got wrecked during the mid game. Season 4 made late game more common, which also helped Tristana besides the BT changes, which pushed her back into the lime light.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
before adc item changes, bt adcs would absolutely destroy her in her midgame power trough. now all of those adcs have to rush blade or ie, and trist's terrible midgame doesn't matter as much anymore.
Trinity Force ADs still hit the same power spike.

I don't really agree. Especially for someone like Ezreal.
Ez I'll agree, the extra dueling power BoTRK gives really helped him out - plus he was already shifting to that before the itemization changes so when that happened it was all in his favor.

Corki though

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't remember any game being played as a qualification for the cool crowd when I was in school. Shit things must of have changed.
uh i dunno my school was pretty weird besides we don't have silly american popularity things in argieland so cool kids just means kids i thought were cool not like those buff dudes that hang out with cheerleaders or whatever

also my school was a pretty nerdy school overall cos like everyone i remember used to hang out at the manga place that was a block's distance and like i knew lots of ppl from different backgrounds cos my school was super weird

fun times

Sona is super squishy compared to other supports, aggresive players can destroy her pretty easy if your adc is not aware or getting killed before getting R, there is nothing I can do to save him.

Still want her E to have more area, its pretty useless now. I loved max out E before to make everyone ( and the minions) runs like freaking demons.
yeah e feels pretty bad right now, i dunno why they can't make it so at least the self buff is stronger so you can go around tagging everybody

like i feel like it should be twice as much as for allies or something

dimb

My point is his 2 item spike was far stronger before.
He seems stronger now than before the BT change to me. BT didn't exist in a vacuum for Corki, and the sustain it provided benefited Corki's hardest matchups the most, or let people keep up with him on ability trades that they wouldn't be able to now.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
It is never too late.

photo pls
1402713327308.png
But i approve.
Azir is garbage
But hes mint garbage.

When people start playing him well everyone will realise how fucking strong he is and deadnames will go into cardiac arrest with his rage posting

he's probably the most grossly overtuned champion they've released since Zyra, except he's so hard to play properly people haven't figured it out yet.

mark my words. he's gonna get nerfed pretty hard in a few patches.

DeadNames

Banned
RiotCosty, we know you helped work on him.

It's okay.

He's pretty good IMO. Tons of bully potential top lane. Once you get 2+ soldiers attacking someone, your damage really ramps up. I got a 3v1 triple kill with him once.

Fracas

#fuckonami
When people start playing him well everyone will realise how fucking strong he is and deadnames will go into cardiac arrest with his rage posting

he's probably the most grossly overtuned champion they've released since Zyra, except he's so hard to play properly people haven't figured it out yet.

That's how I feel. He's gonna be ridiculous in a few weeks.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The siege potential of Azir makes me think he will be pick/ban for a little while once we see him in LCS a bit.

Seriously, Riot was so bloody afraid of this champion's balance, everything about him screams "no fun allowed"

You simply can't last hit without the soldiers. His base AD is among the lowest in the game and so is his AD per level. Which would be fine if last hitting with soldiers didn't make you miss a fuckton of CS because his base attack speed is the lowest in the game and his AS per level is among the lower ones, so early on soldiers are as reliable as a Karthus auto attack. Well, he can still wave clear, right? Too bad, his mana costs and base damages are atrocious, a couple minutes and you're out of mana.

This thing is unplayable. All it takes is getting pushed to tower for you to make LeBlanc look like Ori. Sure, he's definitely strong if he gets going, but his laning feels so awful that no amount of skill ceiling will fix. I could obviously be wrong but I don't see any wriggle room for Azir to grow mid lane-wise.

Maybe he's retarded top lane because fuck melee, I don't know.

zkylon

zkylewd
It is never too late.

photo pls
damn i'm pretty tempted now

gotta ask my crazy artist aunt for a purple wig

i get this feeling too

he'll get a couple quality of life buffs/bugfixes and he'll go overdrive op

Azir is super fun to play though. My only mechanical complaints are making it so to activate his passive you need to click on the symbol instead of the base of the tower, and making it so if you only have one soldier out E will take you right to that.
i bought fizz
You sick fuck

yea last hitting with regular azir is a bitch

he feels like he has like 30 ad or something
He has like 43 at level 1 and gets like 2 per level

It takes 2 autos to kill a melee minion under tower, that's not counting your .5 base AS allowing you to actually do 2 autos. If you get shoved enjoy your 1cs per minute.

drawkcaB

i get this feeling too

he'll get a couple quality of life buffs/bugfixes and he'll go overdrive op

That's my impression as well, something to shore up his early game, mana buffs of some or his early damage. His scales tremendously well with items (although I still haven't figured out what his core items are yet).

Azir's lack of AD is made up for with his absolutely insanely fast attack animation.
No, that makes things worse, actually. Since unlike other mids his auto is an instant beam with no travel time, you can't launch an auto to coincide with your minion damage and get the CS, so you have to be pixel perfect and hope your minions didn't hit what you're trying to kill a milisecond before you.

Wouldn't be an issue if he had slightly higher base AD.

Einbroch

Banned
No, that makes things worse, actually. Since unlike other mids his auto is an instant beam with no travel time, you can't launch an auto to coincide with your minion damage and get the CS, so you have to be pixel perfect and hope your minions didn't hit what you're trying to kill a milisecond before you.

Wouldn't be an issue if he had slightly higher base AD.
So you have to wait a second longer to auto attack. It just takes getting used to, it doesn't make it worse.

If it's instant, you can do it right after a minion attacks instead of before.

dimb

I don't ever see Azir working. The payoff just isn't there for his mechanical complexity. Compared to someone like Orianna his zone control and damage are really lacking, and the use cases for his ultimate are really limited.

Ocho

I got a challenger smurf in ranked the other day. He wanted to play mid, but was taken from him, so he went Azir top. He proceeded to 2v1 kill top. I believe now.

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't ever see Azir working. The payoff just isn't there for his mechanical complexity. Compared to someone like Orianna his zone control and damage are really lacking, and the use cases for his ultimate are really limited.

i dunno i feel like once they patch his awkwardness away being sort-of-ori but also being able to melt turrets and create turrets of his own will be pretty strong

just a feeling i get

TomShoe

Banned
kek

TomShoe joined the room.
I Own U323 joined the room.
Tryphen joined the room.
TomShoe: gg
TomShoe: too stronk
WWWFRODOWWW: report tris pliz
Anti Agent 000: pls rewport trist she admits she intent feed
TomShoe: srs
Tryphen: please report trist...
I Own U323: report jinx troll jg
Tryphen: trist was a *****
moemoe525: PLS REPORT AKALI
moemoe525: FOR RAPEE.
Leona Carries U: TRIST FUCKK U U BITCHH *** ****** *** CUNTTT FUK U U BITCHH U GOT ME DEMOTED U SHITT ADC U ARE SHITT *** BITHCHH FUCKK U TRIST DRINK BLEACH AND DIE
Nicholas504: ui ddint feed on purpose XD
Tryphen: yeah
I Own U323: its ok morg u suck anyway
Tryphen: youre just naturally bad
Tryphen: we know
I Own U323: lol jk
Nicholas504: my team was toxic oh well gg
Leona Carries U: LOL THIS TRIST MAKES ME WANNA QUIT LEAGE FOR PLAYERS LIKE HER SH EIS SO DAM BAD SRSLY DIE
Nicholas504: lol leona u mad?
Nicholas504: u mad?
Tryphen: why do you want to adc if you suck ****
Nicholas504: lo0l u mad?
Tryphen: you were mad the whole game dude
Tryphen: dont even try to turn it around
Nicholas504: we got haters over her

the game: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1554504299/210519569?tab=stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom