• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbraun80

I've only played azir a few times but didn't find last hitting that tough. Place a soldier on the back line to zone the other player and be able to hit the 3 mage minions at once. Take them out the spawn your other soldier on the melee ones to last hit them. I never noticed a mana problem unless you spam q and e alot.

brian!

i want more head
devil.png

nbraun80

but im putting all my points into e

You generally want to max it first yes, but you better be damn sure that you can either kill them or get away safely if you lead with e. If their jungler is near or they have a stun and you lead with e you will be a very bad spot. Also if the other laner is smart they know to harass you while your e is down if you use it a lot to farm/ lead attacks.

brian!

You generally want to max it first yes, but you better be damn sure that you can either kill them or get away safely if you lead with e. If their jungler is near or they have a stun and you lead with e you will be a very bad spot. Also if the other laner is smart they know to harass you while your e is down if you use it a lot to farm/ lead attacks.

yeah i can see all that
is it worth it to expend all that mana for a wq harass in general
im probably starting with the based flask

i feel like if i feel safe enough to wq and e out, i would probably feel safe enough to e and wq out
i mean depending on the laner

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Still on the demo. Do you have the full game?

I wish.

I can't play the demo without getting massively bored. Played all 5 characters to death and AIs are just too easy to stomp.

server is fucked right now

Of course it is. I haven't played in almost a week so the first time I login to play it's down. Of course this was going to happen. Fucking 3 hour queue. Wait, it just went down to 12 minutes. Wait, I just X'ed out and started up another game (Garden Warfare). Eff you Rito

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
are the pokemon cool in the new smash brothers

Greninja is S tier monster. Pikachu is good, Jigglypuff is OP or UP depending on who you ask. Lucario punches shit.

TomShoe

Banned
NA dying. Sucks to be winning then be the only team with disconnects.

Jeebus exactly. We just won since everybody in the game disconnected. I reconnected first and took out two inhibs and they couldn't come back.

9 LP, but unsatisfying nonetheless. I swear Riot spends more time making skins than fixing their servers.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
i dunno i feel like once they patch his awkwardness away being sort-of-ori but also being able to melt turrets and create turrets of his own will be pretty strong

just a feeling i get
The turret creation has just as many drawbacks to me. How often do you really want to create a weaker point that you have to defend? Are you able to time its incredibly long cooldown properly? Are you okay with giving the enemy team gold for destroying it? If anything, it's massively more useful when not used just for the teleport options it opens up.

His abilities can be polished up to help with ease of use on some stuff, but his damage will remain low, and his offensive options are truly limited compared to someone like Orianna, who also happens to have a stronger defensive options. I do not see a scenario in which Azir thrives, unless it comes with him in the support role.

nbraun80

yeah i can see all that
is it worth it to expend all that mana for a wq harass in general
im probably starting with the based flask

i feel like if i feel safe enough to wq and e out, i would probably feel safe enough to e and wq out
i mean depending on the laner
Yeah flask is the usual start, and yeah it's all pretty situational depending on that matchup. You have to be sure you have a minion to q to get back out. So if up against a kass or kat you could probably lead e, q out no problem. But if you're against a syndra or xerath I would be less apt to do so because they could just stun you when you try to q out and lay more harass on you.

brian!

i jus wanna be greedy, fizz looks like a greedy dude

man pankaks what are you talking about items are the best
fighting for a pokeball and getting a goldeen is very classik

Blizzard

Banned
Does the Azir turret kill (or self-destruct) give gold to the entire enemy team, or only the ones that assisted killing it? Meaning if it self-destructs, no one gets gold?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Umm sure it is. At Least its the smart way to play him but look at my masteries/runes. Full AP/Magic Pen.
If your only AP item is Chalice it doesn't really seem like an AP Malphite build to me. I'm pretty hard to impress I guess.

That's not really AP Malphite. That's just..Malphite.

Well its not AD malphite which is what most people consider just malphite. Every item I get has AP, full AP runes full AP mastery and the only tank items are ones that directly benefit from having AP. Also I rotate Zhonya, Scepter and liandry's torment which are mainly AP as well.

Einbroch

Banned
Well its not AD malphite which is what most people consider just malphite. Every item I get has AP, full AP runes full AP mastery and the only tank items are ones that directly benefit from having AP. Also I rotate Zhonya and Scepter which are mainly AP as well.
Whoa whoa. I don't know anyone at all who goes AD on Malphite. Look at all the popular builds and they build almost identical to you.

zkylon

zkylewd
The turret creation has just as many drawbacks to me. How often do you really want to create a weaker point that you have to defend? Are you able to time its incredibly long cooldown properly? Are you okay with giving the enemy team gold for destroying it? If anything, it's massively more useful when not used just for the teleport options it opens up.

His abilities can be polished up to help with ease of use on some stuff, but his damage will remain low, and his offensive options are truly limited compared to someone like Orianna, who also happens to have a stronger defensive options. I do not see a scenario in which Azir thrives, unless it comes with him in the support role.
yea i'm not saying you're wrong but i see a couple of things that sound like could be potentially pretty good in skilled hands

like i didn't see the value of lulu when everyone played her mid cos i thought she was just a worse version of ori but now i do so i figure i'll have an open mind about him specially when he's so unique

tho it's weird i wanted gnar to be a thing and suddenly he's gone and we hardly ever knew him lol

i dunno i find azir to be kind of exciting but he's so clunky to play that i don't feel like he's personally worth bothering with right now.

Syndra presses R on you

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD outplayed!!!!!!!!11111
you and nev should make a blog together

Tired of this stupid ass Lee-sin esque muh skillshot bullshit going on.
what does this even mean lol

I wish it was that easy. In order to kill someone with her ult, you have to have the maximum number of spheres, probably ignite, and also hit them with some damage while setting the ult up.
well that's a bit too much

usually dfg, the stun damage and a 2 ball is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom