• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riot HQ -

"We felt there weren't enough gigantic, juicy breasts in League so in patch 4.18 we decided to address that. You'll see this particularly with Ravenboob Ravenborn LeBlanc and Evelynn's texture rebalance.

You can thank us later."

eve3.jpg

newmast1.jpg

drawkcaB

base stats buff for azir too

50 base ad hype

That's going to make a world of difference. His early level AAs are absolute garbage. I almost felt forced to use soldiers just to last hit.

I was reading the description for Sion wondering where people got the impression he could jungle well, then I saw the ultimate and was like, O. K.

(ult seems to apply roar of the slayer effects going by the video)

Korten

Banned
Played my second ranked game in a while... Top fed sooooooo badly. :( Jayce could basically solo our team. Hell our top never got a single kill in the match.

Ferrio

Banned
What? His passive only activates when he actually dies, like Yorick's ult.

No it says his passive activates when he hits 0 health.

So Regular Life -> 0 -> Passive Activates -> DIe -> Ziliean Regular Life -> 0 -> Passive -> Dead forever

edit; Oh ya.. GA too... so 6 lives?

So Regular Life -> 0 -> Passive Activates -> DIe -> Ziliean Regular Life -> 0 -> Passive -> Dead forever

that's generally not how revive style passives work.

Zilean ult and GA will all proc first. His last life will be his passive.

-After death, Sion discards his weapon and can fight on with his fists for a limited time (auto attacks but no spells)
It's no different from Kog or Karthus' passives, why would his be different?

drawkcaB

Sion's cooldowns seem too high for him to jungle properly, I dunno

All those pictures on Surrender@20 are for level 1 skills. Do we know yet how the CDs scale with level? Not sure that's all that important anyways. Naut's CDs are always atrocious and he's perfectly fine. Charged Q->W looks like it'll decimate camps. Feral Flare isn't out of the question on him either because of his passive and how his pre-6/no-ult ganking seems average.

At least he looks jungle capable.

dimb said:
Sion is gigantic. Like, nearly turret sized.

Which really is ideal for someone who runs at your like a train.

All those pictures on Surrender@20 are for level 1 skills. Do we know yet how the CDs scale with level? Not sure that's all that important anyways. Naut's CDs are always atrocious and he's perfectly fine. Charged Q->W looks like it'll decimate camps. Feral Flare isn't out of the question on him either because of his passive and how his pre-6/no-ult ganking seems average.

At least he looks jungle capable.
Naut's W lasts 10 seconds and gives him AoE damage. Sion's abilities are all 10s+ at rank 1. Considering his numbers, I just don't see how Sion is clearing camps before level 5-ish.

Sure, he could be durable enough to make it work, but for someone with no sustain aside from the shield, he should be really, really, really slow for his first clears.
Maybe not, but no one is giving me a good reason why.
I just gave you the reason twice and you ignored it. Read the tooltip.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Wait what?

I didn't, I'm only in Silver and really want to get to Gold before seasons end to get rewards. But alas I lost all the LP I gained from my last game in this game. :/
Keep trying to climb, you may be able to beat the system. Stop if your about to drop from silver 5.

Type2

Naut's W lasts 10 seconds and gives him AoE damage. Sion's abilities are all 10s+ at rank 1. Considering his numbers, I just don't see how Sion is clearing camps before level 5-ish.

Sure, he could be durable enough to make it work, but for someone with no sustain aside from the shield, he should be really, really, really slow for his first clears.

I just gave you the reason twice and you ignored it. Read the tooltip.
Charge up q before leash...wreck mob. Get blue and clear fast while building health with w. I meant I don't see how he won't be clearing camps quickly. 60% dmg to camps on a pretty decent damage aoe ability...and it knocks up.
Very cheap mana costs I wonder if his new mana pool will mimic old skins.

Does the q charge CD start on press or after release from charging. It could be 8 seconds then.

drawkcaB

Naut's shield does not last 10 seconds at ranks 1 and 2 and it has an flat 18 second CD at all ranks. You'll get ~4 seconds of shield out of Naut's rank1 shield. Lots of champions have high early CDs on abilities and it doesn't stop them from being good junglers. Low CD skills at early ranks isn't the be-all-end-all of how well a champion clears. Lots of champions just use a single skill rotation to clear camps, it's not a hinderance in the slightest.

Now for Sion, his early shield is 80hp to Naut's 100, so that's ~3+ seconds where you're wailing against the camp followed by an AoE splash that will come up again if activate slightly before the first buffs spawns. Once you pick up Q at level 2, it's get to camp, fully charge Q (rank 1 160 damage)-AA while knocked up-W-AAs. That's about 4+ seconds of hammering away at the camp before his hp starts to get chipped at all. I'm not sure if it'll be fast, but he's going to be very sustained unless his base mana and mana regen are complete shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom