• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Sometimes when in GAF games that we're winning too hard, we purposely baron throw. Usually we search in 4, so I feel bad for the poor souls that get matched with us.

AKA Kiunching.

Edwardo

I feel like I always make out like a bandit with mystery skins. At least when I buy them for myself. Last time I got Forecast Janna and Super Galaxy Rumble.

drawkcaB

i think the idea is prolly to e on someone and then instantly q to slow them inside the root thingie

Quite difficult to do. Unless you're starcalling right next to the target it's pretty easy to avoid the very small slow zone on Q. You really need follow-up CC to get it consistently in lane, hence why I'd like to pair her with Ashe, maybe even Varus or Jinx. In teamfights though that E will be killer.

Costy said:
Viktor is amazing. I adore his rework. I loved Viktor before, but he's even better now.

His new Q feels amazing, ult is even more awesome with the increased speed and the W vacuum is cool.

I've been enjoying the Q augment first. The low cooldown combined with the movement speed makes everything so slick.

Yeah, feels really good to play now.

Talents

Banned
I'm not sure what I think of the new Viktor. I definitely do not want him to have to buy Lichbane as I hate that item on any champion.

Fracas

#fuckonami
So after one night with him, I think Kha'zix is my favorite jungler. He's so fun. I love how shit gets real when you ult and see circles around the other carries.

Been like that for me for a while now. Haven't tried another browser, maybe that'll work?

Other browsers, cleared cache, nothing works.

Oddly enough someone else was able to see the same stats. There's been a few threads on the official forums over the last couple weeks but they don't last long.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I AM THE BEST MYSTERY GIFTER!

J08gOIN.png

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Good to know Sion does everything Aatrox does better minus the level two cheese :^)
The new Sion is not a sustain champ, and he doesn't look like an auto heavy champ either. They have almost nothing in common.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Sion will be a better drain tank with his passive (which is arguably better than Aatrox')
Do you just like...not read the tool tips? What is Sion "draining"? Sion's passive just means you better have an out after you kill him, because if you remain in the area he becomes this immobile bomb of damage, but he has to auto you. This is baked into all of Sion's kit. He is very immobile outside of his ultimate.

Bacon

Very excited to try him as a jungler. I wonder what jungle item will work best with him.

Definitely trying spectral wraith first.

Nev

Banned
Looks nice. I was worried because of the ripoff splash that it was going to be Undead Garrosh in game too, but looks like in-game it's a bit less obvious. I'd still make public fun of Riot if I were Blizzard (and Valve when it comes to other previously "inspired" stuff). The plagiarism originated from this company's unjustified inferiority complex is staggering and sad, and it will only hurt them. Sadly it shows no signs of stopping.

Anyways I think a traditional skin was warranted this time. Definitely more than Sejuani.

Do a lot of people here play DOTA and LoL? I tried DOTA, but it was a bit complicated for me.

League plays like Halo, Dota 2 plays like Killzone 2. If you want to take a trip back to 2005 and play a game with slow, clumsy, RTS tank controls then stick to Dota. Valve is miles better than Riot tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom