• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

If I didn't play so poorly initially trying to figure out my damage output I think I could have crushed him. I also farmed like crap.

Jeff-DSA

Teemo is anything but safe. Annoying little prick that counters some champions, but he's not really safe.

Fiora doesn't even have an escape though. At least Teemo can W out or drop a shroom as he retreats. Plus he can blind. I think the outright hardest thing with Fiora is that you have to be so close to someone to even hurt them, and you have no defense aside from her W which only blocks one hit, and it has to be a basic attack, no abilities. She leaves herself open to CC and ganks a lot.

I had a game recently in S3 where there were 8 kills in the jungle/river in the first 3 minutes. It reminded me of a Bronze video I watched earlier.

Newt

Game 1.
2082776dede6b059cbbd8c8624a2dc9e.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Listen to more baby metal
i was very disappointed this isn't what i thought it would be

It's weird. There is a definite jump in skill level from gold 2 to gold 1. Like as soon as I get gold 1 with a healthy amount of lp the competition just gets way hard. I've dropped down to gold 2 a few times and its easy peasy to get back to gold 1. But then the difficulty increases again.
don't say that, i'm slacking off counting on g1->plat climb being ezpz

i feel like if anything league of legends has the best lgbt representation out of any game ever what with taric, ez, cait x vi, varus being david bowie and the crazy amount of drag queen skins

kinda wish some of it wasn't accidental

Korten

Banned
My friend and I are taking a leap of faith... I'm Silver II and he's Gold 3 and we're playing a single duo ranked. I've never duo ranked with someone whose Gold before. Shall be interesting.

Sofo

Just tried Kog'Maw and even though I enjoyed the champion itself, it looks like it might be very dependant on the rest of the team right? Idk, I felt like E saved me a bunch of times but still, so immobile. ._.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
i feel like if anything league of legends has the best lgbt representation out of any game ever what with taric, ez, cait x vi, varus being david bowie and the crazy amount of drag queen skins

kinda wish some of it wasn't accidental

uqN1L7B.png

wat

Just tried Kog'Maw and even though I enjoyed the champion itself, it looks like it might be very dependant on the rest of the team right? Idk, I felt like E saved me a bunch of times but still, so immobile. ._.

Yea I only play Kog when everyone is actually committed to playing decently and even then I play pretty conservative at the beginning. But once you get that trinity force and are levelled a bit it's open season

DeadNames

Banned
sxa2KRN.png

Can't wait for more Yas nerfs so I have to carry these fucktards harder. Sigh.

inb4 toxic. I really don't care lol. This guy was so fucking stupid. Shame he'll get carried every once in a while. I wish I could get carried like that.

Blizzard

Banned
Sorry I messed another tourney attempt, Fallen Hero and company. I'd like to have a chance for at least the semifinals RP prize, if anyone wants to pick a day ahead of time -- Saturday maybe?

I didn't even get home from work until after 9 EST today. :( I rarely get home early enough unless I know something's happening to schedule it.

I have a fan art question from Riot's post on Facebook: https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net...=841553b047513f1d2cac53064ade499b&oe=54BFA0AE

Someone said it was rylai, someone else said aganhim or something, and no one really seems to know. Is this a joke about a specific item? Was there a patch change? Why does Tibbers have a needle in his hand? Why do they look so bored or tired? I'm so confused!

Korten

Banned
Confirmed: League of Legends has equivalent exchange, lost 2 ranked games in a row. It's clear I will need to lose 4 more to be able to win again.

Korten

Banned
My first cait game in a while with Headhunter skin... 2 and 11...

Second game 7 and 4... I was about to get a penta- Zilean was rising from the dead, I was about to kill him for my second penta ever and the Yasuo just q'd him and killed him... It should be noted it wasn't in the heat of the moment- Zilean was coming back and things settled down. He knew I was about to get a penta and stole it. Plat douche. :(

Jeff-DSA

sxa2KRN.png

Can't wait for more Yas nerfs so I have to carry these fucktards harder. Sigh.

inb4 toxic. I really don't care lol. This guy was so fucking stupid. Shame he'll get carried every once in a while. I wish I could get carried like that.

If you get banned from rank while sitting in Silver 2, you're going to feel like it wasn't worth it to vent.

Jeff-DSA

Just had an unbelievably inept team. I feel sorry for anybody involved in that match. Amumu tried to gank 3 times, died every time. Annie let Fizz roam without pings and then wouldn't follow or push the lane. We had 3 in bot the entire game except for when we had 4. We never took the first mid or top tower somehow. So dumb.

Jeff-DSA

I can't remember who said it, but they said that the big dividing line between good and bad players is for those who treat it like deathmatch vs. and objective game. I want to start playing with objective-minded people. That would be superb.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think nautilus is like the quintessential sucks in your team, is a ganking god in theirs jungler for me

i dunno why i always struggle against the guy :/

brian!

I can't remember who said it, but they said that the big dividing line between good and bad players is for those who treat it like deathmatch vs. and objective game. I want to start playing with objective-minded people. That would be superb.

i dunno i started playing the game like it's deathmatch recently it makes it pretty fun

I just started playing ranked again recently and have been climbing like crazy. Not sure what happened but I ain't complaining. Got from Plat V 0 LP to Plat IV 36 LP in a week now with about 23 games or so. Went 16-7 so far with most of my wins on Blitzcrank (7-2) and then random ass other champs ranging from Kennen to Kogmaw (who I never play lol).

op.gg thinks my MMR is in the garbage compared to where I am still though haha. At one point I lost a ridiculous amount of games at Plat V 0 LP and never dropped so I think it tanked my MMR, but hasn't fully slowed down my LP gain.

Tried top Karma again. I think I should've brought Ignite instead of TP: got Ryze low a few times but wasn't able to finish him off with all my skills on CD.

Sofo

Just had an unbelievably inept team. I feel sorry for anybody involved in that match. Amumu tried to gank 3 times, died every time. Annie let Fizz roam without pings and then wouldn't follow or push the lane. We had 3 in bot the entire game except for when we had 4. We never took the first mid or top tower somehow. So dumb.

Dude, the other day I was playing with some friends and friends of friends. OK so we have the guy that generally plays Yasuo and is the rager/a bit clueless and not really map aware on Azir, he just bought it. He was top vs Riven and basically let Riven roam and TP, YET! Never fucking pushed the lane lol. Riven was ganking bot and mid non-stop and since he didn't have TP he just stayed, which I guess is fine.

He got her tower by minute 20... lol. At one point out of frustration I was like dude the only thing you needed to do was to push and farm and get her tower ~_~ He only seemed to push when we told him to, which is like wth.

Of course he is then the typical guy that claims to lose normals/rankeds because of his team. gg!

On a completely unrelated note, I am a bit anxious on the meta change (from assassins to fighters?) that some people have mentioned? I'm holding off on my IPs for now ._. Don't want to buy something that might not really fit the meta later (inb4 play what is fun).

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
On a completely unrelated note, I am a bit anxious on the meta change (from assassins to fighters?) that some people have mentioned? I'm holding off on my IPs for now ._. Don't want to buy something that might not really fit the meta later (inb4 play what is fun).
Assassins are as in meta as it gets. If anything "fighters" have been marginalized, but there is little overlap between them anyways. As far as I'm aware there is nothing being done to change this balance either.

Ferga

It's entertaining to see almost all my diamond 2-3 friends drop to diamond 5 in the last fortnight.

Only two out of 14 of them has stayed in their tier or haven't demoted to diamond 5 yet. One of them is siegX

Sofo

Assassins are as in meta as it gets. If anything "fighters" have been marginalized, but there is little overlap between them anyways. As far as I'm aware there is nothing being done to change this balance either.

Ah! I must be confused but I thought someone was mentioning that Assassins might be shadowed by Fighters in the upcoming season or whatever, but I might have gotten it wrong!

Also, something weird happened. I created a Custom game, no bots or anything with Azir, to get the hang of its abilities/last hitting. Anyway, I decide to get myself blue buff, I kill it with the soldiers and I don't get the blue buff? At first I thought maybe I didn't kill one of the small lizards and was in the bush or something but I checked the jungle timers and it was counting down... wat?

I didn't have the buff on me (not graphically nor on the buff bar) and my cooldown/mana regen was the same.

Would hate if this happened to me on a normal match lol, let alone ranked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom