• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

i think they're a pretty reasonable nerfs, the ms nerf brings him to kass-like base ms and the base health nerf gives him assassin-like durability (aka very little)

i feel like at least the health nerf was totally warranted as it fits him as a character to be super frail and compliment it with crazy mobility. the ms nerf also means he'll get his passive less often which again makes him a bit more risky

so more windows of opportunity for his opponents, i'm super for that as his combination of double shields, windwall and insane mobility left you a bit clueless what to do 1v1 against him

i don't think they're being too harsh on him considering how everyone fucking hates yasuo lol

Yeah of course. I mean they are definitely reasonable. Yas is just the champ I enjoy most when I mid, so like anybody else, I don't want to see nerfs.

Teams at worlds don't have an answer for Rammus either. It's not just a "solo queue environment" thing. He also has great clears if you aren't leveling up taunt, and his early game is less vulnerable than you make it out to be.
You say that as if teams at Worlds aren't full of narrowminded players who rely on their comfort zones to a fault. Anything that's out of the ordinary tends to disrupt the majority of them to varying degrees, including Rammus having his moment in the limelight.

I wouldn't call Rammus bad, but in the matches that I saw this week-end it was moreso teams being sloppy and not adapting their playstyles rather than Rammus being expertly played or having an overbearing impact.

Korten

Banned
Koten stop talking about Garen.

Keep it secret, keep it safe.

(I don't think he needed a buff at all)

I play Garen in gold and idgaf.

Best Garen na.

Fine, as the person who helped me get better as Garen- I shall respect your wishes.

Hail Garen.

Newt

ace23e9e1b03ac8ec17672caf7221471.png

drawkcaB

I know, I'm just talking specifically about his passive. His E speed also depends on his movement speed, right?

Fuck if I know. I don't play that bullshit champion.

You say that as if teams at Worlds aren't full of narrowminded players who rely on their comfort zones to a fault. Anything that's out of the ordinary tends to disrupt the majority of them to varying degrees, including Rammus having his moment in the limelight.

Yep. I've felt for a long time that most players don't realize this. If champions X and Y are balanced in their role, but champion X was previously OP for an extended duration, then the pro will pick champion X because he has more recent experience using him.

Newt

i think idea for them is to do for melees what they did for supports

i'm not 100% happy with how supports ended up in s4 but the trinket changes were overall really positive and i feel like the game's now at the most enjoyable point since i started playing

so yea i think there's reason to be excited for s5 if you're into boring champions
As long as I don't have to see Lucian/Trist/Corki every game I'll be happy.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Where is it not frustrating? I just want to know. I want to go to there.
Gold is a fun place. High plat just has some people taking things way too seriously butting up against low Diamond people who can kind of just be...out of it.

Jeff-DSA

Is bronze frustrating? I always assumed it's fun hilarious times down there.

I placed in Silver 3 originally, but for some dumb reason immediately had an upside LP gain/loss situation (gaining 7 on wins, losing 20+ on losses) and I slipped down to Bronze. It was downright hell in there. Low Silver wasn't much better. Now in high Silver it's better, and I'm almost into Gold, but I swear the low Golds are pretty dumb and play worse than the high Silvers.

Ranked game. One win from getting into series for S2.

Khazix: Coming top.

Me: River is warded, and I don't need the gank. Help bot please.

Khazix: Dude stfu. Kha is freelo.

Me: I don't have Mana and I think their jungler is close. Just help mid or bot.

Khazix: I can kill them.

*6 seconds later*

An ally has been slain.

A summoner has disconnected.

tumblr_n634uyJSIE1sfoav0o1_500.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
It's weird. There is a definite jump in skill level from gold 2 to gold 1. Like as soon as I get gold 1 with a healthy amount of lp the competition just gets way hard. I've dropped down to gold 2 a few times and its easy peasy to get back to gold 1. But then the difficulty increases again.

Korten

Banned
I'm in S2, should play some more tonight... Currently on a 6 win streak and knowing the laws of equivalent exchange, I probably will lose 6 in a row now...

garath

Played my first game as fiora. Went top. It was a team builder and I was against teemo. It went pretty poorly Lol. I can see the potential though

Jeff-DSA

Played my first game as fiora. Went top. It was a team builder and I was against teemo. It went pretty poorly Lol. I can see the potential though

People who take Teemo top are bad people, but yeah, you'll almost never win that match up as Fiora without proper jungler help.

It's weird. There is a definite jump in skill level from gold 2 to gold 1. Like as soon as I get gold 1 with a healthy amount of lp the competition just gets way hard. I've dropped down to gold 2 a few times and its easy peasy to get back to gold 1. But then the difficulty increases again.
no its the opposite

as soon as u hit gold 1, everyone on ur team starts having downs syndrome.

Ferrio

Banned
If you give a beginner Teemo and you give them Fiora, I guarantee you that their Teemo win rate would be twice as high. He's way more safe to play.

Teemo is anything but safe. Annoying little prick that counters some champions, but he's not really safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom