• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godan

Le Sigh, I gain 17 LP, I lose 17 LP... Seems Silver I is where I will end this season...

Is there not like about 2 months left before it finishes?

I am Silver 3 just now and will start playing ranked again after this weekend not played ranked really for the past few months. I believe I can make it to gold before the season is over.

jerd

That Cho splash is top notch. Riot is really stepping up their splash art game lately. Lee's is the exception by being just ok

Le Sigh, I gain 17 LP, I lose 17 LP... Seems Silver I is where I will end this season...

Honestly LP gains are pretty much irrelevant as you can't really expect to climb with a 50% win rate no matter what. Even getting more LP per win than you lose per loss it will take you a long time to climb just alternating wins and losses. Just win more games than you lose and you'll climb no matter what. I honestly think people should ignore their LP entirely.

I like how whenever someone moans that a champion hasn't gotten a new splash yet (Cho being the latest) they get one the next PBE patch

Riot is way ahead of you foolz

also dammit Ferrio you had one job

Rammus dropped to a 59.55% win rate.

We were so close ;_;

Sofo

I really want to learn to play Alistar but I can't be assed not to smartcast W. ._.

Does he still work in the toplane despite not having the autoattack proc after W?

Nekofrog

Banned
i mean

he's still a super annoying champion that will make teamfights frustrating but he isn't a super dumb lane bully anymore

but he's still decent against the right champions.

fuck solo q

so far ahead. game is practically won. just need to not do stupid stuff

zed goes and dies in their jungle. we get aced. they win off one push.

how can people be this dumb. it's insane.

Holy_Chic

Banned
Yeah Zed at gold would be insta dodge for me. its like when some guy at that elo bans Lee Sin. You automatically knows hes bad because if some guy in gold was a good lee sin, he simply wouldnt be in gold.

edit: that malphite build is cringe worthy

the Malphite build didn't matter

he was pretty much an ult bot. We were slaughtering fights. We just needed to play it out properly and not throw. Then Zed decided to throw.

zkylon

zkylewd
the Malphite build didn't matter

he was pretty much an ult bot. We were slaughtering fights. We just needed to play it out properly and not throw. Then Zed decided to throw.
sorry costy but it's zed, the most dodge-worthy of all champions in the game

you prolly should've dodged :(

it's too hard

I can't carry so many bad players.

I'm by no means perfect but these people... how do you get through life being this dumb?

All I needed was peel, I was a 9/2 Corki. All I needed was peel from the Jax. But no.

I saw it all this game. A split pushing Nautilus. A Morgana rushing Zhonya's before a sight stone against a pick comp. Throwing exhaust onto Leona instead of the Jax smashing me.

It was impossible to carry any of these games. I just don't understand people being this dumb and not listening to people who know better than them. I make good calls and people don't follow. they make shit calls and we lose fights. it's the worst

Edwardo

it's too hard

I can't carry so many bad players.

I'm by no means perfect but these people... how do you get through life being this dumb?

All I needed was peel, I was a 9/2 Corki. All I needed was peel from the Jax. But no.

I saw it all this game. A split pushing Nautilus. A Morgana rushing Zhonya's before a sight stone against a pick comp. Throwing exhaust onto Leona instead of the Jax smashing me.

It was impossible to carry any of these games. I just don't understand people being this dumb and not listening to people who know better than them. I make good calls and people don't follow. they make shit calls and we lose fights. it's the worst

Gooooood.

Let the hate flow through you.

Einbroch

Banned
I'm thinking maybe Ryze should be deleted from the game. So anti-fun. Not even overpowered or anything, just boring to play as and play against.

JesseZao

Did rito hire a bunch of new artists from the same school or did they hire one artist tha specializes in computer aided hyper HD art?

Cho looks great. Would love a visual update I his model. I have a bunch of guys skins from mysteries so anything to make Gentleman look nicer would be great. Battlecast is perfect already.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Obviously he means his favorite champion, duh, Tristana!

xUG0lcQ.png

I went back to picking Caitlyn. Dob played Nami and we just murdered our lane, and I had the safety of my long range late game.

It also helped that all our other lanes won too.

zkylon

zkylewd
He just needs a rework really badly to make him have, like, skillshots.
nah i don't think skillshots are the answer

like i think it's cool ryze is like the no-skillshots low range mage, that's his identity and if he just had a linear snare then what's the point of lux or morg or whatever

i think he just needs to be a lot weaker when his ult is down and not have hypercarry damage when building all tanky items, that's insane.

so yea ideas like:
330 ms
lower mana scaling, higher ap scaling
1s flat snare
higher cd ult

basically all nerfs but he's pretty op right now

Did rito hire a bunch of new artists from the same school or did they hire one artist tha specializes in computer aided hyper HD art?

Cho looks great. Would love a visual update I his model. I have a bunch of guys skins from mysteries so anything to make Gentleman look nicer would be great. Battlecast is perfect already.
rito said they would update the upcoming reworks page when sion was released

i'm guessing cho is maybe soon-ish, tho from his splash art i think he might just be getting a texture and model update

Newt

They also mentioned that would work on old champions that had been reworked skin splashes. No more weird looking Sivir splash arts, lol.

They said they were going to do some low risk/minor stuff after Sion was released. I'm guessing Fiora gameplay update will be in there.

trying to think what other champions need some gameplay tweaks that they've identified.

I doubt Warwick will be in there because he needs a VU too.

zkylon

zkylewd
They said they were going to do some low risk/minor stuff after Sion was released. I'm guessing Fiora gameplay update will be in there.

trying to think what other champions need some gameplay tweaks that they've identified.

I doubt Warwick will be in there because he needs a VU too.

sorry costy but i read like a week ago (will try to find the post) that fiora rework had been postponed :(

i think ww too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom