• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

I want the Fiora remake. I really like Fiora, but they need to make her so much less dependent on that ult. Take her burst away completely and give her sustained damage instead. Give her some escape.

Jeff-DSA

I would like Warwick to move a bit more wolfish, if that makes sense. The way his arms move as he walks around reminds me more of a sloth or something. It would be cool if he thinned up a bit and looked more like Jon from Darkstalkers. Make him look more like a hunter, not a lumbering doofus.

MK6TuQu.png

Leezard

Pls. I'm trying my hardest not to buy a 3ds for this game. I have enough gadgets I don't need another!
Yeah, I'll have to not buy the wii u version since that would require me to buy a wii u as well. Luckily I have a friend who is about to get wii u + wii u smash.
Meh waiting for WiiU version.
That one will surely be great as well. This one is pushing the 3ds about as far as it goes
There will be no League in my home tonight. I'm going home and I'm going to Smash. I hope my wife understands.
It's so worth it. :D

drawkcaB

rito said they would update the upcoming reworks page when sion was released

i'm guessing cho is maybe soon-ish, tho from his splash art i think he might just be getting a texture and model update

I'm expecting a light, Trundle-seque
rework for Cho. Just a bit of clean-up on the champion.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I don't mind items if it's FFA but 1v1 it's kinda annoying.

Yes game was lagging towards the end.

zkylon

zkylewd
iWcCsTttHrnwi.png

k zeroing in the requirements to lose against zed:

1) rammus and janna in his team
2) jumphappy tristana in mine
3) shitty mid in mine (sorry lux T_T)
4) s3 caveman that still plays renekton, rages for 15 minutes then goes afk in fountain for the rest of the game but still rages while in the fountain
5) triple banshees veil nocturne (kidding he bought this when our nexus was blowing up)

also generally nami does feel pretty outclassed by janna in that janna feels pretty darned op. i guess i should've played threshie but i wasn't feeling it

tho we could've easily won if renek didn't go afk, dude was simply a straight up asshole. was funny cos i told him dude play or you'll get reported by 4 people and he was like "idc this isn't my account anyways". well i'm thinking playing on another ppl's account = eloboosting so you kinda just buried yourself lol

anywho getting 25, and losing 13. so doing some simple math of win one, lose one, it should take me like 12 games to get to promos. hopefully it'll be faster as i don't want to play more than one game a day heh

Leezard

I don't mind items if it's FFA but 1v1 it's kinda annoying.

Yes game was lagging towards the end.

Yeah, same. Items can be ok, but it does make the experience a bit worse in 1v1. I dunno why we got a random game with items after we played a couple without.

zkylon

zkylewd
well i blind picked the nami

and i mean we were 8k ahead when the guy decided to leave so it was working out but when we started grouping janna just shut down the renek super hard. it wasn't even that strong cos noc was still rekking face and we were winning most fights but u know, i feel like if i had thresh i could've done a lot more even tho i got a level 2 roam on the zed and we killed him and we killed vayne once in lane too. i think i wouldn't have gotten so picked on by the rammus and zed for sure and could've done more during teamfights

anyways, this game is the quintessential example of why you don't use chat

renek flamed all game

trist said "gg renekton" once and the guy went afk. he didn't care if trist said she was sorry (which she did, many times), if we all urged him to go back (which we did, and he replied "no, now you're gonna lose because of me"), if we told him he'd get banned (he didn't care, on a friend's account) or if we were 8k and 3 turrets ahead and had a super farmed trist or if we actually took an inhibitor from them 4v5.

you just have to not give trolls a reason

if you want to win swallow your pride and shut the fuck up

I'm expecting a light, Trundle-seque
rework for Cho. Just a bit of clean-up on the champion.
i don't think so cos knowing rito they'll want to give his stacks a more evolving thing with like new extremities and eyes and fangs and mouths and you might as well redo cho overall

like cho's a copy from that guy from spawn, how about turning cho into an original monster :p

also his kit is super weird imo, like my most success with him was playing him like a straight mage with like athenes into deathcap and then i never used e for anything. or if you want to be a mega tank i feel like his kit just isn't so great for how the game is right now.

but tbh i don't remember what changes they made to trundle so maybe?

Jeff-DSA

because you more than likely were wrong. The meta shifted. Janna works against the comps being played and the champions she's laning with.

I'd be shocked if that all changed in less than a month's time. Just give me the "I told you so" and move on, man.

I was also right about Talon ahead of time.

You.

Jerks.

Negaduck

I forgot I bought a bunch of mystery skins, I was like wtf why do I have woad Ashe and hextech Janna.

Thought I was really really high and bought them or something

zkylon

zkylewd
I'd be shocked if that all changed in less than a month's time. Just give me the "I told you so" and move on, man.

I was also right about Talon ahead of time.

You.

Jerks.
i actually thought talon was really strong a lot of time ago and i'm a bit surprised he took this long to show up

also i totally knew if he'd be played competitively he wouldn't last long without a nerf

the janna tho, she came out of nowhere for me.

might have to pick her up if i want to keep being relevant as a support

or maybe just play more sona

Panda just apologize to him

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom