• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you max Q over E over W (just looking at soda's match history)? I was reading somewhere she can push really well if you heal minions (Zeke's anyone?)

I would guess Q is pretty good for zoning (kind of like Morg's W) and a well-timed R can turn the tide of a mid/top duel.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
So you max Q over E over W (just looking at soda's match history)? I was reading somewhere she can push really well if you heal minions (Zeke's anyone?)
This is just the way I play her. I know some people are maxing the heal first, but I dunno how successful it is. I find it easy to push into turrets and siege if you have a strong Q/E though.

Also, what a ridiculous website:
Xik2cwr.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
This is just the way I play her. I know some people are maxing the heal first, but I dunno how successful it is. I find it easy to push into turrets and siege if you have a strong Q/E though.

Also, what a ridiculous website:
Xik2cwr.jpg

That's not possible

Only twelve people play him

Korten

Banned
Nice, dude. Go get it. I just hit Gold this week too. A lot of people sit in Silver 1 for a long time, but it was like a week for me. Here's hoping you cruise through.

I'll probably lose a couple of games in Silver I... I only lose 3 games in Silver II. I'm actually on a 7 win streak.

Nekofrog

Banned
I mean it's not great to rush if it turns out laning phase ends early but if you want to be an absolute terrorizing lane bully all about denying your opponent into absolute irrelevancy then it is amazing.

It just delays your team fight relevancy a bit.

pigeon

Banned
Did you know that Vel'Koz is probably the most complex champion animated in LoL? A look at the animation process behind League of Legends, with senior animator Rory Alderton. This is my love for you.

You can really tell this guy is an animator because he can tell you the deep details behind yasuo's sword sheathing and the changes to the animation suite that were made to make that possible while simultaneously claiming Yasuo is a ninja.

Good points, thanks.

The no pink wards was really bad on my part.

I like ignite more than tp because I can usually get a few kills in lane, and ignite helps out a lot with that. I was strictly running tp for the last couple/few months and recently switched back to ignite. I've just been getting more wins from running ignite with Jayce.

Acutally, out of the toplaners that I play, I think jayce is the only one I run ignite with regularly.

I dont really like my build that game. Lategame, I felt like I wasnt doing enough damage with my q-e. My autos were really good tho.
Running Ignite is fine on champions who can harrass well early (which should've been the case considering you faced Garen), so I wouldn't worry too much about the second summoner spell of choice. Plus it's not as if Jayce is a slouch when it comes to splitpushing if given a window of opportunity.

Did you know that Vel'Koz is probably the most complex champion animated in LoL? A look at the animation process behind League of Legends, with senior animator Rory Alderton. This is my love for you.
It's either going to be him or Zac.

Korten

Banned
Wow... So I won a match, gained 18 LP, lost a match- and lost 18 LP... Like wtf. Is that what I'm going to have to deal with being in Silver I? Winning a match, and then possibly losing more LP than I gained?

Wow... So I won a match, gained 18 LP, lost a match- and lost 18 LP... Like wtf. Is that what I'm going to have to deal with being in Silver I? Winning a match, and then possibly losing more LP than I gained?
Your MMR is not high enough to climb. LP gains will rise as you win more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom