• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

Kinda scary when bots have better builds than the human players lol.

Btw I think you started recently right? This website is pretty cool until you get familiar (and even so, after too) with the item builds: www.probuilds.net

I know it probably doesn't matter since it's vs bots but will surely help for when you head towards Normals.

Pd. wtf, Wukong called MonkeyKing?

KanameYuuki

Kinda scary when bots have better builds than the human players lol.

Btw I think you started recently right? This website is pretty cool until you get familiar (and even so, after too) with the item builds: www.probuilds.net

I know it probably doesn't matter since it's vs bots but will surely help for when you head towards Normals.

Pd. wtf, Wukong called MonkeyKing?

This is like my 2-3 week of playing, thanks for the link, every info helps me a lot, I'm still scared to PvP with real people haha, I don't know if I'm ready.

Newt

lol
a7f0e19da78882955dc09b2234b0e605.png

Tizoc

Reading up on Zilean builds online is Seraph's Embrace, worth it on him if I'm playing him Mid? I figure Unholy Grail, Hourglass, Void Staff, Rabadon and Magic resist armor work well enough.

Hrmm....I've been deciding between Thresh and Blitz for their pull abilities. I've been leaning towards Blitz because I've been afraid my dumbass will pull myself into danger 1 too many times with Thresh.

Ferrio

Banned
Man lost 2 of my first promo games because of the same thing "Just wait..." Nope too hard to do that, lemme go initiate on them when it's 4v5. We were winning teamfights easily too, but our biggest damage contribution was rezzing.

First game was the same way. Seiging a turret, both bot and top waves pushing hard. Nope, one of my teammembers turret dives because "I was bored".

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't like that matchup a whole lot. the dmg reduction thingie usually baits me pretty hard and it's just a hard matchup to play cos ult and shunpo ranges are the same and she just kills you faster than you kill her. you shit on her pretty hard pre-6 but everyone shits on kat pre-6

i usually have success with lizzy against super mobility champions (like fizz or yasuu) but i struggled so hard the other day that i'm not sure

i'm thinking maybe fizz, tho i don't really like playing fizz

Talents

Banned
Syndra is so good vs Kat. If the enemy ever picks Kat on the other team Syndra is like a reflex pick, you harass her to shit pre 6 then when ever she jumps on you after 6, you just stun her and wreck her face.

i don't like that matchup a whole lot. the dmg reduction thingie usually baits me pretty hard and it's just a hard matchup to play cos ult and shunpo ranges are the same and she just kills you faster than you kill her. you shit on her pretty hard pre-6 but everyone shits on kat pre-6

i usually have success with lizzy against super mobility champions (like fizz or yasuu) but i struggled so hard the other day that i'm not sure

i'm thinking maybe fizz, tho i don't really like playing fizz
It's mostly a skill match up. The thing with Syndra x Kat is that you can basically dictate how the lane will go if you play it right. If you don't think you can actually kill her, you get to shove lane safely and roam while she's pinned down to her tower.

You can also always take Exhaust since your bases are more than enough to kill her. Just gotta delay your damage a bit if she jumps at you because of the DR on Shunpo, don't worry about stunning her , just make sure you always have your E up in case she tries to ult you. One fuck up and your lane is over, though.

nbraun80

man seriously i feel like i'm playing against kat every other game, wtf happened :/

i need a good counter against her

I like playing malx into her. After a few points into e you can farm easily without eating many of her q's. If she ults both your ult and your q can knock her out of it. I usually beat up on yasuo with him too, windwall blocks none of you skills and he's got to be in there eating your e"s to cs.

Ferrio

Banned
So failed my promotions.

Last game had a really bad lucien, said check his lolking after cause he was hot shit. 700 games in ranked and he's only gold V.

Edwardo

I like playing malx into her. After a few points into e you can farm easily without eating many of her q's. If she ults both your ult and your q can knock her out of it. I usually beat up on yasuo with him too, windwall blocks none of you skills and he's got to be in there eating your e"s to cs.

Yea I do malz vs yasuo too if I have to mid.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's mostly a skill match up. The thing with Syndra x Kat is that you can basically dictate how the lane will go if you play it right. If you don't think you can actually kill her, you get to shove lane safely and roam while she's pinned down to her tower.

You can also always take Exhaust since your bases are more than enough to kill her. Just gotta delay your damage a bit if she jumps at you because of the DR on Shunpo, don't worry about stunning her , just make sure you always have your E up in case she tries to ult you. One fuck up and your lane is over, though.
this is why i don't like the matchup so much

granted kat gotta find that mistake but the lane can turn so easily that i'm not too comfortable picking it that way

tbh i could also play ori

i'll think about exhaust. i actually really like exhaust on mid laners

generally not a fan of malz

he's not awful but i don't find him to be much fun and also he's got the misfortune of being a dude so u know

nbraun80

granted kat gotta find that mistake but the lane can turn so easily that i'm not too comfortable picking it that way

generally not a fan of malz

he's not awful but i don't find him to be much fun and also he's got the misfortune of being a dude so u know

Ha fair enough, I just enjoy him for dive happy ppl like fizz and yas. What about ahri, if you hold your charm I feel she'd be less likely to dive hard. That and after 6 you can ulti out when she ultis then ult back in if you feel you can re-engage.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea actually i wouldn't say malzahar is boring but i feel like most of his spells are too one dimensional which is something i don't find too appealing

i generally like lizzy for the same reason you like malzahar, targeted instant cc is beast against mobility champions

i think i just gotta get my lizzy mojo back after getting my ass handed to me by that kat the other day

ok, ok ok... I think I got it to be more aggressive still, I dont know how to overcome the enemy adc so the enemy jungle wrecks me and let the the enemy adc overcome me later.

I've never watched any of the championships, but I think I'll give one a go. Is there still one tonight at 12:15 central? And is there a room to hang out with gaffers, and chat?

Newt

I've never watched any of the championships, but I think I'll give one a go. Is there still one tonight at 12:15 central? And is there a room to hang out with gaffers, and chat?
Server 2

Label: NeoGAF 2
Address: 72.5.195.123
Port: 64738

The channel is called "Australian Championship Channel".

Sofo

Yesterday played my first game on Team Builder with Janna. She is fun but most of the time we were 3v5, Mundo jungle disconnected and Riven purposely fed Cho'Gath, that ended up being bigger than Baron. ._. Really sucked because in the Team Builder prematch chat Riven seemed nice but ugh. Reported anyway.

Even then, I need to watch the replay on Janna because I was definitely overusing shield as well as staying in the back. I am just so scared of her squishiness! I tend to play tankier supports so when I play a squishy one, particularly now because it's the first time, I was too scared.

Next match I played Leona and even though my Kog was pretty bad, particularly in laning phase, I wasn't playing the best either. In the end we kinda picked it up and I stopped focusing on the bad things. I still had some terribad ults but was fine. I liked Taric jungle, he was good at shotcalling and basically allowed us to dominate objectives with ease.

Also found this for Zky:

BcENARK.png

pigeon

Banned

Wouldn't Ori be tough against Kat because your only interrupt is your ult? Don't know much about mid lane.

zkylon

zkylewd
had seen the ori comic, cry every time ;_;

Wouldn't Ori be tough against Kat because your only interrupt is your ult? Don't know much about mid lane.
well ori's generally safer since she's higher range and has shield

she can also tank kat q's with shield which makes you super good at laning against her

generally if u pick ori against kat you're basically accepting that you're not gonna be the one dealing with kat ult tho, but since ori isn't really interested in dueling it's not so bad

Korten

Banned
I...

I was at 65 LP. 65... I could nearly see the light at the end of the tunnel. Now I'm at 0 LP. Lost 4 games in a row (didn't play them in a row). I just... This never happened in any of the other part of Silver for me...

I don't want to give up, but clearly the game is telling me that this is the end of the line...

At this rate, I'll be dropped to Silver II in no time and Gold will just be a figment of my imagination. :(

Korten

Banned
it's just a shitty morg skin yo

don't be so bummed :(

I guess it isn't so much the skin but more of the meaning about getting to gold. My two friends in real life are both Gold and I would love to be in the same league as them. Now fair enough I ended Season 3 in Bronze III so Silver I is the furthest I've ever been...

But It's just sucks that I'm so close, literally one below Gold V and in a way I want to achieve Gold so that when we get replaced for Season 5, maybe I'll get back into Gold V and can improve further, hell maybe even make Plat 5 for Season 5.

I just... I know there is still time, but I worry that Silver I will be the end of this. Cause if I get put back into Silver II, I may not be able to get back to Silver I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom