• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never watch Nightblue for long periods of time. Like, I also don't get the hate but sometimes when he's trying to carry, it ends up doing much more harm. Why do people dislike him so much?
I find it hard to say why I dislike him without using slurs, but basically he's an egomaniac, obnoxious whiny one trick pony bitch that thinks he's hot shit because he is popular with an equally delusional fanbase that actually thinks they are learning anything from a guy that can barely play a single champion in high level while getting destroyed with pretty much any other champion while jungling against stuff like Qtpie dicking around, all that just because he can climb the ladder easily playing against plat and under players.

Imagine if Pewdiepie was a talentless asshole. That's what Nightblue is to LoL streamers.

Jeff-DSA

I really hate Akali's design

I kept her to 9 cs at 10 minutes but it doesn't matter. She can basically afk for half the game and still come back to relevancy :/

She's supremely annoying. You have to keep a pink ward down at all times in the lane, which is kind of dumb. One of the best ways to keep her down is to upgrade your sweeper trinket and use it on team fights.

But yeah, she's stupid. Spell vamp is ridiculously strong on her.

nbraun80

I find it hard to say why I dislike him without using slurs, but basically he's an egomaniac, obnoxious whiny one trick pony bitch that thinks he's hot shit because he is popular with an equally delusional fanbase that actually thinks they are learning anything from a guy that can barely play a single champion in high level while getting destroyed with pretty much any other champion while jungling against stuff like Qtpie dicking around, all that just because he can climb the ladder easily playing against plat and under players.

Imagine if Pewdiepie was a talentless asshole. That's what Nightblue is to LoL streamers.

Lol think I saw that game where qt played jarvin jungle and new up on him.

Well this was an interesting game.

GY4fl3u.png

I got set behind early by our awful jungler giving Singed doubles at level 3.

Our mid was losing in the mirror, but thankfully bot was doing well.

Singed kept trying to push against me and it was rough until I get my Hexdrinker. After that I murdered him a few times.

After pushing top wave and backing, picking up my Ghostblade, I went mid and went 1 v 4 to get a Quadra Kill.

They surrendered. If only Lucian wasn't so scared, I would have gotten a penta ;_;

Jeff-DSA

Better than my Fiora game last night. Playing against Vlad (nightmare match up, by the way), I get an ult off on him at level 6 and he has a sliver of health. He uses his pool, flashes, and runs to tower to back. I tell our Rengar that he's blown his flash and since he's constantly pushing lane on me to come gank. He doesn't. Upon coming back Vlad is stronger than me and I can't get farm anymore, so he's constantly pushing me back to the tower and denying farm. Still no gank. It would be so easy to kill him, but nope.

Then I am forced to back and Rengar decides he's finally going to wander up there (he's 2 levels down), and he dies. I come back to lane and Vlad is just a monster after backing and buying again. I hold steady, staying pushed to my tower, and keep it from falling, but it's impossible to CS (her Riposte is garbage against an AP opponent. They need to allow it to spell shield without returning damage). I back once more, he comes to lane again and dies.

THANKS, BRO!

I start to roam a bit and pick up some kills, but it's too late. Vlad is out of control and our Rengar continues to feed everybody else up. If he had just come and ganked after I had forced a flash, the whole lane and game would have been different.

Total disaster match.

Newt

Better than my Fiora game last night. Playing against Vlad (nightmare match up, by the way), I get an ult off on him at level 6 and he has a sliver of health. He uses his pool, flashes, and runs to tower to back. I tell our Rengar that he's blown his flash and since he's constantly pushing lane on me to come gank. He doesn't. Upon coming back Vlad is stronger than me and I can't get farm anymore, so he's constantly pushing me back to the tower and denying farm. Still no gank. It would be so easy to kill him, but nope.

Then I am forced to back and Rengar decides he's finally going to wander up there (he's 2 levels down), and he dies. I come back to lane and Vlad is just a monster after backing and buying again. I hold steady, staying pushed to my tower, and keep it from falling, but it's impossible to CS (her Riposte is garbage against an AP opponent. They need to allow it to spell shield without returning damage). I back once more, he comes to lane again and dies.

THANKS, BRO!

I start to roam a bit and pick up some kills, but it's too late. Vlad is out of control and our Rengar continues to feed everybody else up. If he had just come and ganked after I had forced a flash, the whole lane and game would have been different.

Total disaster match.
It's not that hard of a matchup actually. Try playing against Rumble or Pantheon.

Vlad is easily in Fiora's favor if you play it right. He can't afford to have extended trades with her, if she all ins him he'll die even without Blade Waltz, and if he pools before she ults he's dead.

If poke is a problem grab an early cowl and just sustain through his damage.

OMG I carried my support janna (who later said it was his first play as Janna) and win the match.

Also fuck Thresh and his tanky nature you can build anything as Tresh and he is still tanky as hell

Just kill him at level 3 with ignite.

That's the easiest way to beat Vlad as Fiora.

You can start with Q in that matchup. Usually you want to start W and just look for an early auto trade, but you can't really with Vlad.

So start Q. Take E at level 2. Q - auto - E - auto - Q. that'll force him to take pool and use it.

Then at 3 you can take W or a second point in Q and do the same, this time igniting him.

Then just keep murdering him again and again. Rush Hexdrinker into Brutalizer.

I tried Azir a couple times in bot games. Still not quite sure about the range of his soldiers and how to get you and them to attack the same target. Maxing Q and E with CDR makes him pretty mobile which is cool.

drawkcaB

The feel like the only reason I have to work today is to pass the time until the first S5 experimental changes hit the PBE, hopefully today.

Well, that and money.

zkylon

zkylewd
Start doran shield on Thresh if you don't feel confident in last hitting with relic.

Coin is just a tad weak compared to everything else. You put the whole lane in a bad position early on.

yea i usually just start dorans and buy coin after sighstone and boots since it's such a useless in-lane item

Vi ult has plenty of counterplay. If you're positioned well it will take Vi into a terrible position where she can easily be dealt with. And her q can be rendered useless if you interrupt it with draven e, thresh flay, cait trap etc.
not really, she's like jarvan, it's impossible to fuck up her gank mid and there's nothing you can do

like you can flash under turret but she's not gonna die from one or two turret shots and even if you survive she can just base and come back next minute and you're dead

I really hate Akali's design

I kept her to 9 cs at 10 minutes but it doesn't matter. She can basically afk for half the game and still come back to relevancy :/
that's not all that different from yasuo

except yasuo can't be kept at 9 cs at 10 minutes :p

but yea akali's awful

and so is kat

zky I need help looking for av worthy Kat fanart

All I can find is shit art or art from a furry character with the same name, halp

take your pick: https://copy.com/EYO2OsYem0dAtSEM

Newt

Rumble's pretty easy to murder as Fiora.

Rumble has a really late power spike. Like level 4 or 5.

Again, if you abuse him at early levels you can murder him.

Fuck Pantheon though.
Rumble is not an easy matchup. He can just start cloth 5 and not really worry about you levels 1-3. Past level 3 you won't be able to push against him.

Jeff-DSA

It's not that hard of a matchup actually. Try playing against Rumble or Pantheon.

I ask for a lane swap if it's Pantheon. That's almost not winnable if they're competent.

You simply can't outsustain Vlad though. Your W is useless, he can go into his pool to cancel your ult, and he outranges you with huge damage. Unless your jungler wants to help or at least keep from feeding him, Vlad is a handful for Fiora.

Teemo is the worst though. Even with your W you still take poison damage and get blinded. Awful.

Newt

I ask for a lane swap if it's Pantheon. That's almost not winnable if they're competent.

You simply can't outsustain Vlad though. Your W is useless, he can go into his pool to cancel your ult, and he outranges you with huge damage. Unless your jungler wants to help or at least keep from feeding him, Vlad is a handful for Fiora.

Teemo is the worst though. Even with your W you still take poison damage and get blinded. Awful.
Vlad's damage is garbage without items. Teemo is another easy matchup.

Rumble is not an easy matchup. He can just start cloth 5 and not really worry about you levels 1-3. Past level 3 you won't be able to push against him.

if you're against a Rumble and you think he's going to do that you can just start with flat armour pen. marks and you'll still bully him.

you can rush Brut or Hexdrinker depending on how the lane is going. I honestly don't think it's a hard match up at all. Fiora has all the tools to beat on him.

Newt

if you're against a Rumble and you think he's going to do that you can just start with flat armour pen. marks and you'll still bully him.

you can rush Brut or Hexdrinker depending on how the lane is going. I honestly don't think it's a hard match up at all. Fiora has all the tools to beat on him.
I did. Maybe you just haven't played against competent Rumbles?
Zo04a8F.png

Jeff-DSA

Vlad's damage is garbage without items. Teemo is another easy matchup.

Teemo is just annoying, but your burst handles him fine, yeah. I just hate him so bad. Anybody playing top hates Teemo, I imagine. Stupid champ.

I'm probably done picking Fiora unless I'm one of the last picks though. She's too dependent on a little help if you're dealing with ranged AP tops and it's hard to coordinate in solo queue. Everybody goes cloth/5 and uses their range until they can scale up to the point where you're struggling with them. Her W needs a kick.

Newt

Teemo is just annoying, but your burst handles him fine, yeah. I just hate him so bad. Anybody playing top hates Teemo, I imagine. Stupid champ.

I'm probably done picking Fiora unless I'm one of the last picks though. She's too dependent on a little help if you're dealing with ranged AP tops and it's hard to coordinate in solo queue. Everybody goes cloth/5 and uses their range until they can scale up to the point where you're struggling with them. Her W needs a kick.
That's why you max W.

pigeon

Banned
Maybe it was hard because you were playing the best Rumble player in all of North America? Unless he's lying, but I don't see why he'd do that.

I think he's actually saying that the entire concept of "best Rumble" is not applicable, which I think is just a hard burn and I don't see why he'd play Rumble if he felt that way.

Ferrio

Banned
i feel like blade and soul would be a game i'd enjoy

You would

I'd like to play it too.

Kinda given up on Archeage.. i really like the game.. I just don't have the time. Its the type of game I'd of *loved* 10 years ago, but it requires a big timesink if you wanna actually get into the meat of the game.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I think you're just...not doing something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom