• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tm24

I was doing pretty bad with that actually...I could not possibly tell you why, but I kept confusing when I actually had a charge to use. I have it all squared away now. I saw "1" on my little icon and I would say, "Oh. I have a charge" and then kill a minion and get nothing. I don't know why it took me so long to put together what was going on---I think I was just focused too much on everything else. I quickly became afraid of angering my bot buddy by screwing up when I had a charge ready or not that I hardly touched minions and used my charges. It seems silly and dumb, but I blame it on new champ and new role. I'm about to go into a 4th game. We'll see how it goes.

Remember that your flay passive gives you the enhanced AA, so it does a bit more damage than you think it will.

Jeff-DSA

Frustration is: Getting your top lane opponent to blow both summoner spells and then he pushes lane and you still don't get a gank. Then your jungler wanders up there after you've backed, feeds a kill after you've pinged him to leave, and then he does it again the next time you back.

Mothman91

5 dragons and a baron to 0, and the cs gap in the two solo lanes and jungle explain that deficit. Malz and trynd should have lane swapped, would have helped both.

Oh, when I said "I don't even know how..."

I meant how we came back lol. We had all towers down even nexus towers....

Ferga

Man, I can't wait to play Sion. Haven't looked forward to a patch this much since the Nocturne release.

God damn Riot always revitalising my interest in league

Vi ult has plenty of counterplay. If you're positioned well it will take Vi into a terrible position where she can easily be dealt with. And her q can be rendered useless if you interrupt it with draven e, thresh flay, cait trap etc.

Should I get this officer Vi skin on sale? She's my most played champion this season by quite a bit, and I really want Neon Strike Vi but I'm waiting on a sale. Tempted to just grab it but I don't really love the skin so I might hold off.

I hope they tone down the Yasuo nerfs on PBE

50 hp at level 1 and the movement speed nerf is pretty insane, considering Yasuo has a pretty hard time chasing targets without a minion wave anyway.

Edwardo

Jayce vs Ryze matchup. How does it go?

I meant to answer this the other day but I forgot lol

Ah, I like Jayce, especially early.

You have to position yourself so that ryze cant combo you without taking a shock wave and some hyper charged autos. Any time he steps up to cs, you hit him with some autos and a q. If his w goes on cooldown, switch to hammer and Q auto E him. Do this enough times early and you'll zone him out. I like Jayce earlier since Ryze will be trying to build RoA and stack his tear.

Eventually, he'll get some armor, but at that point you can either be ahead of him, or have roamed the map to mess up his team.

I dont know if you do this, but firing your Q and then dropping E will catch enemies by surprise a lot of the time.

Take advantage of the armor/mr reduction with your first auto when switching to cannon form.

I like ignite, especially vs his ult. He'll most likely run teleport, so just Hammer E him if he tries to tele away. If you're stuck in lane, you can just push. Cannon W does some great damage to towers.

Just remember to get that ear stacked too.

Hopefully some of this helps :D

Sofo

Vi ult has plenty of counterplay. If you're positioned well it will take Vi into a terrible position where she can easily be dealt with. And her q can be rendered useless if you interrupt it with draven e, thresh flay, cait trap etc.

Should I get this officer Vi skin on sale? She's my most played champion this season by quite a bit, and I really want Neon Strike Vi but I'm waiting on a sale. Tempted to just grab it but I don't really love the skin so I might hold off.

Neon Strike Vi 2013-12-06 305 2015-01-30

So I guess it's still a bit away (this is an estimate according to this!)

I really want to buy Vi ._. but not coming on sale.

Yo!

I am running a smurf champ in EUN. Name me a champ to play to Lvl30.

So far I'm liking Garen, but Cass is looking very stronk since the update.

Any champ.

My-Body-is-Ready-random-31574383-320-319.png

Lucian's nerf will make his early laning worse, so Corki will move ahead of him and Trist.

Jinx will probably move up to the same tier as Lucian. She can beat anyone in lane now except Corki.

Sofo

I really dislike Jinx ._. I was really looking forward to buying Lucian too! I need to expand my ADC pool badly. (Also I need to improve on ADC too!)

I'm down for EUW GAF matches this evening if people are on o.o/

Btw, played Veigar vs bots and damn. Was basically deleting things left and right, completely ridiculous. Super easy too >_>; I am sure I would miss the only 2 skillshots it has if it wasn't vs bots though. I just really love Final Boss Veigar .__. if only...!

Jeff-DSA

Veigar will immediately delete one enemy champ going into a team fight. If he can take out the mage or ADC as things get started, it's a big advantage. On the downside, he's kid of useless after he's spent his main combo.

I really hate Akali's design

I kept her to 9 cs at 10 minutes but it doesn't matter. She can basically afk for half the game and still come back to relevancy :/

Leezard

I really hate Akali's design

I kept her to 9 cs at 10 minutes but it doesn't matter. She can basically afk for half the game and still come back to relevancy :/

You can always shut her down easily by grouping up and buying pinks/oracle trinket though.

If there's any enemy assassin that is going to be fed in mid lane (or top lane), I think Akali is the best one due to her being easy to counter.

Sofo

Today I learned that if you put Akali's W (the shroud) in a bush with no enemy vision you, the effect won't show outside the bush. Pretty neato if you ask me! Can sneak between two bushes!

zky I need help looking for av worthy Kat fanart

All I can find is shit art or art from a furry character with the same name, halp
Nightblue is currently whining on stream because people asked "How do I unsubscribe" in the chat

jesus
I wish challenger players would just agree to ban Kha Zix every game so he'd get kicked out since he's garbage with any other champion.

God I fucking hate Nightblue

Sofo

I wish challenger players would just agree to ban Kha Zix every game so he'd get kicked out since he's garbage with any other champion.

I can never watch Nightblue for long periods of time. Like, I also don't get the hate but sometimes when he's trying to carry, it ends up doing much more harm. Why do people dislike him so much?

nbraun80

Nightblue is currently whining on stream because people asked "How do I unsubscribe" in the chat

jesus

Got sick of NB after he whined for like a week about how trash-tier khazix is after his ulti nerf. Since then q only got a slight buff, and now he's 1st tier. All it took was for people to play and build him a little differently.

Bacon

All I can find is shit art or art from a furry character with the same name, halp

I don't watch him much but I thought he was pretty good with elise too?

He can definitely get really annoyingly whiny though so it's tough to watch him too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom