• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

it makes it so you aren't standing still which is the dumbest thing you can do in this game
really a weird thing to get worked up about
like the ad tf player isnt ok with ppl doing their thing i thought u were different mang

sleepykyo

You know what really grinds my gears? Those ADCs who do that attack-move-attack-move-attack-move thing over and over. You're in Bronze/Silver fool, stop acting cool.

You seem really upset over people practicing something that you even acknowledge has benefits.

Ferrio

Banned
Standing still attacking a turret and dancing around with attack-move has the same end result. Maybe a couple attack-moves but after every single auto? Just silly looking

It does several things. One it's good practice and keeps you in a rhythm. It keeps you moving, a moving target is always better than a stationary target. Lastly, it's good for positioning yourself for your next move/better safety.

brian!

phillip i found another image for you to use for the new ot
1x1Xgef.png

Achtius

[IM G]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-15HEvKkNub4/VDWWIvp6cdI/AAAAAAAAacE/c5TXWSKuzUI/s1600/morgana2.jpg[/IMG]

nvm the morg skin is just as bad as the other victorious skins

janna skin was pretty alright in hindsight

it's free.
I am so sad that i didn't try for gold back in s2 :(

zkylon

zkylewd
you know what really annoys me is supports who ward

this is silver, stop showing off

lol

"Fuck this Game" should be the OT title.
i'm fine as long as the ot is gender inclusive :>

it's free.
I am so sad that i didn't try for gold back in s2 :(
i mean i don't really like giving rito shit since it's free like you say but you know i didn't use the elise skin even once (and was really bad in s2 to get janna) cos it's just not great

i really think they messed up the palette for the victorious line, it should look awesome like you accomplished something rather than ehhh ok it's shit again!

like i don't personally care as i hate morg but seems like a wasted opportunity for something people anticipate a lot

phillip i found another image for you to use for the new ot
1x1Xgef.png

oh yeah we're making that by the way

doubt it'll be done for 400 pages even though we started earlier because for some reason the amount of posts per day has gone through the roof recently

you guys post too much

also college, work etc. etc.

Achtius

lol

i mean i don't really like giving rito shit since it's free like you say but you know i didn't use the elise skin even once (and was really bad in s2 to get janna) cos it's just not great
a lot

victorious janna is awesome tho. I think only a handful of gaffer has it.

zkylon

zkylewd
oh yeah we're making that by the way

doubt it'll be done for 400 pages even though we started earlier because for some reason the amount of posts per day has gone through the roof recently

you guys post too much

also college, work etc. etc.

lemme know if u need someone to scout pretty pictures <3

victorious janna is awesome tho. I think only a handful of gaffer has it.
yea victorious janna is weird

like i don't think it's super good either but i still like it

Jeff-DSA

It does several things. One it's good practice and keeps you in a rhythm. It keeps you moving, a moving target is always better than a stationary target. Lastly, it's good for positioning yourself for your next move/better safety.

Definitely.

However, sometimes it's funny to tap S for a second and watch Nami throw her bubble where she thinks you're going because it's literally almost never that an ADC stops moving.

Tizoc

Dat new Rengar splash. His current one is OK IMO.

Interested in seeing Warwick's once they get around to him.

Nekofrog

Banned
I want a gaf designed champion based solely on input from all regular lol gaffers.

Ah who am I kidding it would never get done or it would be a nightmarish mish mash of waifu and anti waifu design in a corki copter with a lollipoppy face

zkylon

zkylewd
neogaf would need a theme for that to work

I want a gaf designed champion based solely on input from all regular lol gaffers.

Ah who am I kidding it would never get done or it would be a nightmarish mish mash of waifu and anti waifu design in a corki copter with a lollipoppy face

the big problem is deciding if it's bottom waifu and top anti waifu or the other way around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom