• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't think i could design a champion that's more appealing to me than ori

so human form ori with neogaf logo for ball

with glasses and a hat

Ferrio

Banned
i don't think i could design a champion that's more appealing to me than ori

so human form ori with neogaf logo for ball

with glasses and a hat

But once she's human she's like... not ori anymore. I mean that's the only trait ori has going for her that makes her unique...she's a robot.

Nekofrog

Banned
Yeah but I mean this is crunch time like the end of season ranked rush for the little shitters to shit up ranked games as they shittily try to get to gold

why is FF XIII 50GB on Steam

this is taking foreveeeeeeerrrrrr to preload
your first mistake was getting final fantasy xiii in the first place.
Does it count as a win for your history? I did that too before but still said I just left.
fe6dea63735196d2ad2ef32e25398490.png

yep

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like on some level i'd be able to appreciate ff13

but i hate corridor dungeons

But once she's human she's like... not ori anymore. I mean that's the only trait ori has going for her that makes her unique...she's a robot.

well she'd still be like a killer ballerina dude

how many more fucking killer ballerinas are in league

pls

zkylon

zkylewd
whats a good champ for a beginner ? ive been playing with ashe but im getting rolled over end game.

i think annie's a really fun champion to start

she's a little girl that summons a giant flaming teddy bear and can one shot everyone

hardly any better champ concepts in the game

brian!

jinx is a pretty good first time adc
you get a whole bunch of simple spells that are pretty intuitive
and you can feel gotlike at the end of the game so you don't quit league of legends

i guess she's expensive tho
pay2win.........

brian!

lucian still rough on a yung fellow because of his range
maybe tristana tho she is about to get spanked
caitlin will make you not want to play the game

sivir is actually not bad for beginners, blocking spells is fun and it's not hard to be good w/ her
oh but her mana in lane mite turn off a new player

fuk it all adcs are easy if you think about it

zkylon

zkylewd
i'd say out of the free ones right now pantheon, renekton and gragas are the most fun and easy to play. maybe veigar too. gragas is actually pretty hard but i think it should be a pretty fun champion to play if you don't know what the hell you're doing :p

Honestly just buy all the 450 IP champs. 450 IP is literally 2 wins over 2 days, it's nothing... like 90 minutes if you win both games. You'll have a nice stable of champs in no time and they're all unique and well-polished since they're old champs. Sion is getting an awesome update soon (tomorrow?) and he's only 450 IP... maybe 1350, not sure. If he's 450 try him, looks like a lot of fun. But in general, get all the 450s first.

...and then get Twisted Fate.

brian!

yeah I had fun just playing free champs for months
that was like almost 3 years ago tho, maybe it's different now
but just trying new stuff out was prtty fun

you'll mainly be playing against free week champs anyway, so if u get dumped on by one you can check it out next game

pigeon

Banned
Lucian is a terrible starting ADC now.

I really encourage you to just play every champ in the free week. If you like one, play them like three times more. If you still like them, buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom