• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

I would love if Senna would come back. Like, imagine a sort of spectral ADC. Idk, I love the Lucian/Thresh lore.

Also, you guys think Victorious Janna is ugly? I think it's really pretty, and only second after Forecast Janna, as far as Janna skins go! All the other splash arts are buttugly and the looks are unimaginative!

Did 2 more matches as Annie yesterday. First one I ended up just 2k shy of damage of #1, who was Jinx. Second one I didn't do as hot. I went in with no MR and the Teemo (top) was wrecking me. My laning was shaky too, but thankfully I let myself carry by Mr Dobe.

Like I still ended 4/6/18 but I definitely wasn't as impactful and I didn't play it as smart. I guess it's positive that I still see where my mistakes are; warding could have been improved, terrible pathing at times, not preventing enemy Cait headshots to ADC, not respecting Cait range, etc.

At the moment I'm saving IPs but really there's not many champions I want, so idk. I do need to expand my ADC, Jungle, Top pools but I can't be assed about it ._. Plus I can't decide. I was thinking Jarvan/Amumu for Jungle, Lucian for ADC (MF maybe?), Top I'm clueless. And no Zky! I am not going to play Lissandra top ._./

Man what is it with me and ranked.... I stop playing for a month and hop into a game and my top laner is dc'd again! He manages to come back at 5mins and I do my best to ward up for him and leave him blue side jungle for some cs. He ends up making his way back into the game at 5-3 but our botlane feeds 15 kills.
We also had a syndra support that bought maybe 3 wards(outside of laning phase).
I want to enjoy the competition in ranked mode win or lose but I am quite literally plagued by dcs every game.
#rexlife

Idk, I don't think the dc was the matter, more like Syndra was garbagerino! Like I can see someone who is a god with Syndra could be a good support with her, but chances are they won't, and it will suck.

Ferga

Yes.

My venting is slowly turning Rex into a term people use to express their frustration towards bad luck in ranked.

It took 6 threads but ive finally made it. Rejoice.

Tizoc

Lovin' the new gangplank ulti, got 2 kills from bot along with various assists.

I went top against a Sion but only focused on farming.

Our Lee fed him twice early on but luckly we managed to do well from the mid game onwards.

Sofo

A small treat for Deadnames to soothe him before the next time he comes from adventures versus Syndra, and also for Pacific Rim fans like me. ;3

MV5gZRb.jpg

Sofo

Are people from EUW not allowed to sign in for PBE? Like it keeps saying my application is in but it's been like that for months >_>;?

Leezard

I checked the masteries and they don't take Juggernaut on a champion that has infinite health scaling. Mana regen is really cool and all but yeeeeeeeeeah.

Yeah, 21 in offensive seems a bit excessive on Sion to me as well. These guides are often only useful as a base and you always have to change to some better stuff.

Blizzard

Banned
They were out since yesterday on the NA server:

This was the key part I was missing. I'm sorry; I just finished reading the patch notes (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-418-notes) and I now realize you can mute the sound, but the effect is visible. As long as the effect stays visible that seems reasonable, good job Riot!

It does sound a bit rough on Akali, but maybe she was too powerful.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The Akali changes are not going to hurt her very much. She'll still snowball hard in the mid game, and it's not like people were maxing out the Shroud, so the armor and magic resitance they provided were pretty insubstantial.

The Akali changes are not going to hurt her very much. She'll still snowball hard in the mid game, and it's not like people were maxing out the Shroud, so the armor and magic resitance they provided were pretty insubstantial.
To be honest I still think this is basically a net buff. She loses some late game survivability but gets something she can use early through mid game, and lets face it, 50 resistances aren't going to do much if someone pinks your shroud at level 18.

10 armor and MR until level 14 was nothing. 20% MS is far more useful for an assassin that needs to juke in order to escape.

50MR/Armor is kinda like a Lv3 Jax ult.

Probably a net buff. Get enemies to pink your shroud, run away then wait for the cooldown again.

Tizoc

Soooooooooo what champs are Riot working/tweaking/nerfing on now?

The real question is... Gunblade on Akali? (◕‿◕✿)

Glad the reference wasn't lost. :3

Just about every Akali I play against builds Gunbalde on her.

Sofo

Soooooooooo what champs are Riot working/tweaking/nerfing on now?

Just about every Akali I play against builds Gunbalde on her.

Was a tongue-in-cheek comment about the discussion we had some pages ago about it ;3

As far as I know there was something planned for Warwick after Soraka/Sion reworks but so far the news on that have been nonexistant!

Jeff-DSA

Last night the other team's ADC was pretty bad. He didn't attack move at all, which made chasing him down as Katarina a bit of a joke because I could just get into my E range any time I followed without worrying about taking damage. Anyway, after heavy's outburst about the terribleness of attack moving and seeing someone who felt similar in a game that same night (who eventually rage quit and cost his team the game), I came up with a new thread title.

League of Legends |OT8| Too heavy, couldn't carry.

Sorry heavy.

pigeon

Banned
Interested in what GAF thinks Sion should build.

His ratios aren't great in general, so clearly tank is the right direction with maybe a BORK or TF later. Sion scales with health, so he wants to build it, but he also has infinite health scaling, so any health you buy gets progressively less efficient. I dunno! I'm torn between Randuins first or Frozen Heart first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom