• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadNames

Banned
I love it when retard Jax players take ignite.

Or when retards pick jax in general lmao.

Honestly if you pick a champion and have no idea what you're doing I'm gonna tell you you're trash. Shoutout to you Khazix and Jax.

drawkcaB

got a sion jungle on the enemy team, what are his weaknesses?

Unorthodox ward locations as well, because I guaran-fucking-tee every damn Sion will be starting their ult between the inner and outer turrets for da big max deeps.

sofo said:
Well yeah, I was talking specifically about his Sion built. ;o

and I explained that Sion doesn't have much of reason to pick Hydra or BotRK in regards to objective control =)

DeadNames

Banned
Katarina is so fucking broken lmao.

Also I'm done with this game. Fuck it. Zero point playing if you're not the ADC. Doesn't matter how fed you are it's all about who's ADC is more of a shiteating fucking moron.

Ranked is fucking luck lmao

Bacon

Katarina is so fucking broken lmao.

Also I'm done with this game. Fuck it. Zero point playing if you're not the ADC. Doesn't matter how fed you are it's all about who's ADC is more of a shiteating fucking moron.

Ranked is fucking luck lmao

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Newt

What got me out of silver is realization that I was in silver because I was pretty damn garbage at the game. Maybe that's what you need Deadnames.

DeadNames

Banned
What got me out of silver is realization that I was in silver because I was pretty damn garbage at the game. Maybe that's what you need Deadnames.

I understand I'm garbage, but everyone has a garbage rating. I'd say I'm a wrapper, the least annoying and offensive garbage. When its a team of like 4 wrapper, against 3 wrappers and a tin can, its a pretty easy win.

But when its a wrapper, a used condom, a used syringe, and a tin can vs like 3 wrappers I get super frustrated.

Like it seems I get more used condoms in carry positions than wrappers or tin cans.

Fracas

#fuckonami
If you want to carry, like literally all you have to do is sit in the back as an adc every teamfight.

Outside of like maybe high gold-plat, positioning is not a thing. The other ADC will go melee form and die instantly nearly every single time.

pigeon

Banned
I understand I'm garbage, but everyone has a garbage rating. I'd say I'm a wrapper, the least annoying and offensive garbage. When its a team of like 4 wrapper, against 3 wrappers and a tin can, its a pretty easy win.

But when its a wrapper, a used condom, a used syringe, and a tin can vs like 3 wrappers I get super frustrated.

Like it seems I get more used condoms in carry positions than wrappers or tin cans.

If you know you're terrible at the game why would you think you have the capacity to judge how bad other people are

Edit holy shit you're mad that pantheon didn't build tank

This is a troll

I disbelieve

DeadNames

Banned
If you know you're terrible at the game why would you think you have the capacity to judge how bad other people are

Edit holy shit you're mad that pantheon didn't build tank

This is a troll

I disbelieve

Welll I didn't mean tank, I just wanted him to have a Randuin's or something. The dude literally went full damage.

Nev

Banned

Lmao. 9/10.

DeadNames

Banned
You know you love it :^)

Man Azir feels so shitty. Soldiers attack slow, squishy as hell, and god awful last hitting. Not to mention his AS is abysmal.

Seriously, he has all these cool things at his disposal but it's like Riot said no and made all those cool things shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom