• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

zkylon

zkylewd
I do think Reginald is ugly, but that's neither relevant nor appropriate in the context of 'Summoning Insight'. I certainly do not think he is ugly due to his ethnicity and was not playing into any historical stereotypes regarding that ethnicity, neither of which I had any clue of. To provide context for that statement, I will point out that I would describe Dan Dinh, Reginald's brother, as being quite a handsome and good-looking guy, yet as far as I know he is of identical ethnic heritage. The point here, is that even any interpretation of my statement as flirting with the joke of Reginald looking like a monkey is one which carried no racial motivation or undertone on my part.

oh my

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The god remains undefeated.

Gk39wEA.png

brian!

yo...
if u gonna compare someone w/ a history of getting racially joked on with the same animal
u fukked up

if u gonna write an article that says like
nothing meaningful in response
u fukked up

if u get 1,000,000 hits
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

dude has to be cognizant that his brand is defensive attention-seeking racist dood...building that shit w/ this essay, im gonna predict his stock is going up we'll see what the market is like in the morning.....

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean it's funny how in both cases thoorin is like ok imma give an extreme amount of context to explain why i said stupid things

but it's not like he denies that the things he said were wrong or stupid :p

brian!

his martyr essays are kinda interesting tho, u can play a drinking game w/ the amount of times where he's like, i fukked up....don't hurt ongamers....pls.....

I don't say that Reginald looks like Caesar. I don't suggest that Reginald is like Caesar. I don't suggest that people of Reginald's ethnicity look like or are like Caesar. I don't suggest that Reginald is a monkey or that he looks like a monkey or that people of his ethnicity look like or are like monkeys. I compare Reginald to a fictional movie character who is a Chimpanzee.

this is gotlike tho

brian!

i have a book that's due back to the library on tuesday that I haven't finished but I read what thoorin wrote 2 times already

bokn

Banned
Just put a shout out in the thread when you make a team or in house game

People probably read the thread more than their game

Scratch that- Vi was made for people who are absolute trash at League of Legends

Has someone kept a count of which champions you hate at this point?

Vi is a jungler with strong clears, potent mid/bot ganks post 6, that suffers from weak early pressure and a rather large vulnerability to being invaded. Like most junglers with strong hard cc ganks (rammus being another good example) you will want to try and ward her jungle to find our her position, rather than simply warding the side bushes of your lanes.

You don't seem to realize that if a champion is strong in some areas it doesn't make them broken, it means you have to alter your play around them.

I feel like the litmus test for this behavior is playing against Annie mid. She's extremely one dimensional and squishy. If you're bad, you get destroyed, if you make adjustments to counter her, you will quickly demolish her.

DeadNames

Banned
List of champions DeadNames hates:

Jarvan
Darius
Irelia's E
Fizz
Zed and Yasuo because the people that play them are morons
Akali
Vayne
Tristana
Lucian
Caitlyn
Braum
Leona
Lulu
Gnar (even though I play him, he's so annoying to lane vs)
Kat
Nidalee
Orianna
Zilean

and NeoGAF's favorite waifu-

-none other than-

Syndra!

sleepykyo

Well the character is pretty straightforward. That being the case, her numbers were nerfed to point of being useless when her ult is down and charged q flash.

It is one of those characters that is only good against bad players.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
First game with Lissandra in teambuilder went ok. Managed to push and roam quite a bit on the zed but some late game throws put everybody into full build and aces back and forth. We won after a long 55+ minute match. Lissandra's burst is huge. If Zed was out of position I'd instagib him to make it a 4v5 and then zhonya's his ult. Otherwise I'd bide my time till the ADC was out and E - R - W - Q ignite and flash out of the team fight.

Did embarassinglly ult a banshee's veil but it seemed like no one noticed or cared because we all fucked up in that one fight hehe.

Gonna play her more. A LOT more.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
What is the correct reaction to an unexpected 2v1?

Just stay within experience range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom