• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

i just dont think its that big a deal if the op says league ot go or is just a copy paste of the old one or something
That's ok and all, but it does not seem like it's a big deal that the OT continues for a couple of pages until the new one is up either. Since Dobe and Costy are making a nice new OT with fun new content I think we might as well wait for it. If they get sick of doing it in a couple of threads then we'll probably start pasting unless someone else steps up.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Still don't know a thing about naruto, except german naruto is the best or something.
Prob not. We usually get to like 420-425 before a new thread./
Im gonna miss this OT when its locked.
But the next OT is probably gonna be great because of the season 5 changes coming.

That's ok and all, but it does not seem like it's a big deal that the OT continues for a couple of pages until the new one is up either. Since Dobe and Costy are making a nice new OT with fun new content I think we might as well wait for it. If they get sick of doing it in a couple of threads then we'll probably start pasting unless someone else steps up.

its literally the end of the world if it goes over

i just like complaining

Korten

Banned
Wow Ahri's Q is broken as fuck. Playing Zed and my Q would do minimal damage to her. Just one hit from her Q and I would lose 1/3 of my health... Like wtf.

Ahri's Q does magic damage on the way out and true damage on the way back. That means if it catches you right at the end of its travel you'll take a huge chunk despite being quite far from her. It's also the skill she maxes first almost every game. You need to make sure that you only take one part of its damage by either staying out of its range, dodging or being close to her when she uses it.

zkylon

zkylewd
Wow Ahri's Q is broken as fuck. Playing Zed and my Q would do minimal damage to her. Just one hit from her Q and I would lose 1/3 of my health... Like wtf.

uhhh channeling dead names here

don't get hit by the return yo

also don't throw shurikens thru minions

also don't whine about ahri pls

Korten

Banned
Doesn't matter anymore, like none of it matters. I'm back in fucking Silver II and honestly, I just don't care
if I feed anymore. I played a bunch of matches outside of ranked, to try and improve and honestly? I'm worse,
no really, playing and pracitcing has made me worse at the game... The harder I try, the less likely I'm to do well.

I'm honestly debating making the Losing logo at the end of the match all my backgrounds...

DeadNames

Banned
Doesn't matter anymore, like none of it matters. I'm back in fucking Silver II and honestly, I just don't care
if I feed anymore. I played a bunch of matches outside of ranked, to try and improve and honestly? I'm worse,
no really, playing and pracitcing has made me worse at the game... The harder I try, the less likely I'm to do well.

I'm honestly debating making the Losing logo at the end of the match all my backgrounds...

That last bit was hella depressing

Leezard

New Sion is well designed. Powerful, with clear weaknesses. We'll have to wait until we see pro games or people get good with him to see the full impact on the meta.

New Sion is well designed. Powerful, with clear weaknesses. We'll have to wait until we see pro games or people get good with him to see the full impact on the meta.

yeah. I find him a lot of fun to play as and against, even if as an ADC I do shit myself when I see him barrelling down a lane

Actually I really like the Zed vs Ahri matchup for Zed.

You should really never be getting hit by both parts of her q. If you're constantly moving it's almost impossible. You should be constantly pressuring her with your w-e-q trade combo and then backing off. She is mana based so try shove her into turret to make her go oom. Once you hit level 6 you can kill her as soon as her charm is on cd (unless you want to try and outplay it).

You want to try bullshit matchups, look at the old AP gragas before his mini-rework. Was disgustingly tanky.

edit: Yeah I love new sion. Buying the warmonger skin back when it was on sale was definitely worth it, looks amazing. I feel like his ult might get some QOL buffs at some point, would really prefer if the camera didn't zoom in. It's still incredibly powerful (basically gives him pantheon level of mobility) and makes him very difficult to gank.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Plat V players disappoint me. I've never seen such a large skill discrepancy between a single division.

I'm beginning to suspect that people are happy with hitting a goal and decide to try new roles. So like their support may have gotten them to plat 5 but their jungle is a silver 1 at best. And people trying out new champs with no prior practice on a whim confuses me (can you taste the salt?).

Enjoying TF in the mid lane but like every matchup for me is hard. Looking up CD's on wiki during the loading screen has helped immensely though.

Thinking about picking up some lissandra. She's got waveclear, can setup ganks, escape ganks, good damage, teamfight, etc.

Edit: Also, should I like just accept it if junglers don't want to give up second blue? I understand being behind and all but outside of that?

Newt

It's not that Ahri's Q is super strong. Zed is super weak if you're not optimizing his abilities.

brian!

Plat V players disappoint me. I've never seen such a large skill discrepancy between a single division.

I'm beginning to suspect that people are happy with hitting a goal and decide to try new roles. So like their support may have gotten them to plat 5 but their jungle is a silver 1 at best. And people trying out new champs with no prior practice on a whim confuses me (can you taste the salt?).

Enjoying TF in the mid lane but like every matchup for me is hard. Looking up CD's on wiki during the loading screen has helped immensely though.

Thinking about picking up some lissandra. She's got waveclear, can setup ganks, escape ganks, good damage, teamfight, etc.

Edit: Also, should I like just accept it if junglers don't want to give up second blue? I understand being behind and all but outside of that?

yeah a lot of ppl hit it and quit it

run flash/ghost or flash/heal w/ tf
and if both ur summs are up and you got a lil cash
distortion bootz.....

Nev

Banned
Oh my god, how did I take so long to realize which kit Riot ripped off this time? And I've playing that specific plagiarized god for some time... I dissapointed myself.

Today, in Extremely Original Riot Games Work we feature Sion, the champion with the exact same aspect as Garrosh from World of Warcraft and the exact same kit as Kumbhakarna, the Smite god released months ago!

Never change Riot.

zkylon

zkylewd

lizzy's one of my favorite mids, she's a lot stronger that ppl give her credit for

really good against fizz/yasuu/zed, can instaburst ppl with dfg and really good if your team doesn't have the greatest initiation to double zhonyas while your shyvanna cleans up or whatever

Nev

Banned

AMA about Lissandra. She's my second waifu.

My definition of "exact same" must be wrong.

They both have a minion toss.

Sion's Q is Kumb's 2, Sion's E is Kumb's 1. EXACT SAME ABILITIES. Ult and passive are not exact but are really similar concept and the whole kit was clearly "inspired" on Kumbhakarna's.

zkylon

zkylewd
lizzy's the best!

j4pwWKwkwrifItm0

Ferga

If sion remake was earlier this season, then he would have dominated the top lane. I have very little doubt on that.

Im not sure about next season though.

forgrim

AMA about Lissandra. She's my second waifu.

Sion's Q is Kumb's 2, Sion's E is Kumb's 1. EXACT SAME ABILITY. Ult and passive are not exact but are really similar concept and the whole kit was clearly "inspired" on Kumbhakarna's.

i've always thought about taking lissandra up to top lane. although i dunno how many people will rage

Nev

Banned
TIL "100% ripped off" and "exactly the same" mean slightly similar

the more you know

2/4 abilities are 100% ripped off / exactly the same (one of them is a very iconic ability from Kumbhakarna, the minion throw). The rest are very similar.

i've always thought about taking lissandra up to top lane. although i dunno how many people will rage

Totally go for it. Except if against Irelia. But then again, there's nothing you can pick into that cancer of a champion, she'll always outscale everyone in lane.

forgrim

2/4 abilities are 100% ripped off / exactly the same (one of them is a very iconic ability from Kumbhakarna, the minion throw). The rest are very similar.

Totally go for it. Except if against Irelia. But then again, there's nothing you can pick into that cancer of a champion, she'll always outscale everyone in lane.

my renekton does fairly well against irelia if i can get a kill or 2 before level 7-8-9. if irelia makes it there safely and with similar cs? my jungler will rage cuz i'll be taking jungle camps all day.

jerd

Sion's Q is Kumb's 2, Sion's E is Kumb's 1. EXACT SAME ABILITIES. Ult and passive are not exact but are really similar concept and the whole kit was clearly "inspired" on Kumbhakarna's.

Honestly you can find more similarities between like Sej and Amumu. Kumbha is a support who is completely mobile during his 2 charge and can only hold it for the entire duration. His 1 is much more like Grag's E as its pretty much useless as a harass with the minion launch without any CC attached to it.

And to say a dash is the same as a projectile is just, well, wrong.

2/4 abilities are 100% ripped off / exactly the same. The rest are very similar.

I'm reading it/watching a video on him now.

His 1st ability he runs forward, and if he hits a minion he throws it.

Sion's E is a line skillshot that can knock minions. The only similarity is it throws/knocks a minion. Welcome to Syndra.

His second ability he just smashes the ground. there's no charge for extra stun or damage mechanic. it's more akin to Mega Gnar's W.

There are slight similarities, and maybe some of it was inspired, but nothing there is exactly the same or 100% ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom